Master Takes Slave Outside

Story Info
Spending the night with your Master is never what you expect.
1.3k words
4.12
13.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers

I groan in frustration, my mind still foggy with sleep. I arch my back and unwillingly open my eyes. My nipples are hard, my pussy flooded. It always happens like this. I wake up just before I reach orgasm. I wonder if a person can cum in their sleep? My bare legs get entangled in the sheets as I sit up and try to get out of bed. I glance at you; you're still fast asleep. I debate whether to awaken you, and then decide against it. You had a late night and are probably too tired. It's 3.15 am. I quietly tiptoe to the bathroom and shut the door. I leave the light off in case I get caught. I sit myself down on the edge of the bathtub. My hand reaches down and runs over my clit before inserting two fingers up my dripping cunt. I stifle a groan. I am not allowed to cum without your permission but for once I can't help it. I need it so badly. I begin to slowly fuck myself with my two fingers, the other hand gently rubbing my clit. I close my eyes and concentrate on the feeling - and on keeping silent. I bring myself to the brink fairly quickly and then stop rubbing my clit. My fingers move ever so slowly inside me. I want to prolong it. I can feel my cunt walls begin to contract as my breathing deepens. And then I cum, hard, against my fingers. I sit there for a moment, regaining my breathe. I get up, still very wobbly, and wash away the traces of me from my fingers. I splash some of the cool water on my face, take a deep breathe and slowly open the door, half expecting you to be waiting outside. You're not. I let out a sigh of relief and get back into bed. Finally I can sleep peacefully.

I am just drifting off, tired from my orgasm when I feel your hard cock pressed against my back as you whisper in my ear.

"Get up, slut."

My eyes open as your hands reach out and pinch my nipples, hard. I silently wish you had woken up a few minutes earlier. A wave of guilt washes over me as I push your hand away. I really am not in the mood. You shrug and turn around.

I close my eyes and fall asleep, trying not to let the guilt get to me.

My eyes fly open. I try to get up then realize what woke me up. My wrists and ankles are spread and bound to the bed, by what, I cannot see. The illuminated dial of the clock says it's a little past 4 am. I can make out a form by the window.

"Baby?" I call softly

You turn around and walk up to me. "You've been a bad girl. You think I wouldn't find out?"

I say nothing, a shiver of anticipation running up my spine.

I feel you release my legs from whatever they were bound with. You straddle my face and shove your cock into my mouth. I begin to choke and splutter. My master has fucked my mouth before. But never this roughly. You completely ignore my spluttering and continue fucking. I try to close my mouth and only then do you pull out. I gasp for breathe, greedily sucking in air. You lower your face to mine.

"Keep your mouth and throat open, whore."

I am still too out of breathe to respond. You get up, and again your hard cock is forced into my mouth. I can feel the head of it at the back of my throat. I struggle not to gag. After a few minutes of this, you decide you're done with my mouth. Again, I gasp as you remove yourself, filling my starving lungs.

You untie my wrists from the bed, leaving the rope in place. You roughly pull me to my feet and drag me out of the room. I struggle to keep up, almost running, behind you. You open the front door. I would complain but I am still too breathless. You push me out into the porch and tie my wrists to a vertical piece of railing.

"Wait here." You instruct with a grin. Like I could go anywhere.

A minute later you return, with clothes on, down to shoes and a belt. My eyes widen in surprise. For the first time I truly feel like a slave, standing out here in the chilly morning air completely nude, while my master is fully clothed.

"You understand this is punishment, slave?"

I nod my head.

"Good."

You reach out and pinch my nipple, really hard. It's taut from the cold and I gasp at the pleasure that almost hurts. Your fingers play with both my nipples, simultaneously. Pinching, squeezing, twisting, pulling. There is nothing gentle about your actions. Involuntarily my pussy begins to moisten, though I am not entirely sure I want it to.

It is then I realize the purpose of the belt. You take it off and fold in half.

"Face forward, bitch, and stay still."

I obey, trembling slightly, my body tense, anticipating the first, painful stroke. Instead I feel your hand against my ass. Rubbing it, massaging it, until I relax. I try not to tense as you withdraw your hand. It stings more when I do. I take a deep breathe. As I inhale, you bring the belt down on my ass. I yell, partly in surprise as an intense tingling travels up my spine. You rub my ass cheek gently where you marked it. The red welt just visible in the dim morning light. You follow with four more strokes, rubbing my ass to soothe it between each one. I groan loudly at the last stroke, feeling a trickle of my pussyjuice on my thigh. I can hear you dropping the belt and unzipping you jeans. Your arms circle my waist, lifting me up so I am on tiptoe. I feel you guide your cock into my wet fuckhole.

"You're so wet, my slut." You remark

I groan, feeling the entire length of you slide into me. I am totally helpless, I can't move, not even grind against you. You pull out completely before ramming back in. It's dawn and soon people will start moving about. There is no barrier shielding us from the road. You remind of this fact as you continue to fuck me. I moan, wanting desperately to cum, knowing I cant, as my clit remains untouched. You move faster and faster, not caring about pace anymore.

"I love using you bitch." You whisper in my ear.

Hearing you say that drives me even wilder with need. My lags are starting to ache now, but I am beyond caring. I barely register the sound of distant morning traffic start up.

"Master..." I whisper urgently

"No, slave, you have already cum for today. This is your punishment. Now shut up." You growl in my ear as you remove your rock hard cock from my wet depths.

You slide my bonds lower on the vertical railing, forcing me downwards.

"Kneel." My master says as he moves around to the other side of the railing.

I obey and open my mouth. You fuck it again, just as roughly,, causing me to choke on it. Tears well up in my eyes but I blink them away. You fist your hands in my hair and press my face to your body as you empty your seed down my throat.

You release me with a command. "Lick me clean."

I try my best, still breathless and trying not to retch.

You move away and go back into the house. Fear fills my mind. Surely you don't wish to leave me here? The road will get busy any minute.

You return and untie me, then ever so gently wrap me in the sheet you brought. You lift me up and take me back into the house, shutting the door just as the first car speeds past.

auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers