Master Uses His Whole Hand

Story Info
He takes her to new heights.
868 words
4.05
25.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands roamed over her naked body stirring her from sleep. Her legs parted instinctually as his hand pushed between them, his fingers rolled her labia, tugging and pinching with slowly increasing pressure while he caressed her hair. A moan escaped her groggy lips before she realized, glancing up she felt relief as she saw his smile. He worked her sex methodically as her legs spread further to allow him better access, pelvis gyrating in time with his fingers. He leaned down and sharply bit her earlobe as two fingers pushed into her. She was already so wet they slid in without much resistance. Another moan escaped as he bit his way down her neck.

The fingers of his other hand wrapped tightly in her hair pulling her head back as his lips reached the nape of her neck. The two fingers in her pushed deep in and back as they worked side to side. His kisses trailed down to her breast as he bit small circles around her areolas and all the while his fingers worked faster and harder adding a third and then a fourth until he was fucking her with all but his thumb. Each push from his thumb would connect with her clit as he continued tormenting her breast. His bites leaving red teeth marks now as her sex was being slowly stretched to accommodate his hand. The motion slowed as he shifted his weight and slowly entered her with his entire hand forcing her to cry out.

She now lay spread out on the bed; moans mixed with cries at the intense pressure of him working his fist inside her. He sat up taking hold of her clit with His free hand pinching it to add to her agony. She was drifting away from him into a blur of ecstasy as he removed his hands. He sat back and looked her directly in the eyes as she realized He had left her aching and empty. Desire and frustration filled her mind as he leaned back against the headboard and opened his robe to expose his full erection and freshly shaved balls swollen with his seed. She crawled up his legs and reached for him as he caught her hands. Sit on me slut, he commanded in a strong louder than normal voice. His hand moved to rest behind his head as she slowly slid down his length. Tell me what you feel slut, describe it to me.

Her voice wavered as she felt him fully inside her and a tiny bit of pride at the expression on His face as His eyes closed savoring the immense heat she had built up inside her as she engulfed his swollen shaft.

In truth what she felt was difficult to isolate, her sex was still aching and numb from the fisting so she could not tell if her efforts to grip his shaft were working. Her pause in finding the words was obviously too long as his strong hands took hold of her hips stopping her movement. He tossed her face down on the bed beside him and rolled over onto her in one frighteningly fast movement. He knelt behind her, his knees pushing hers apart as his hand pulled her ass up from the bed. He seemed more forceful than normal and flushed with need. If you can't describe what you felt before you WILL be able to describe this slut, his voice almost raspy sounding as the head of his cock paused at her tiny entrance. I want to hear you beg for it slut, no sooner than he spoke those words she heard herself responding. Yes Sir, slut wants You in her ass. His wet shaft slid slowly in, pausing as she was stretched ever more open. She felt his weight on her as he slid the rest of the way in. Her arms quivered under the pressure as he lay on her allowing his hands the freedom to play with her body. As she felt him begin a slow rhythmic pumping she felt the initial twangs of pain from his entrance turning to warm radiating pleasure. His hands cupped her beasts kneading and squeezing them in unison. By the time his fingers found her nipples she was panting and mumbling how good it felt to have him use her ass. His tempo was picking up rapidly, he never lasted as long in this position, as he pulled hard at her nipples, twisting and pinching as he rolled them back and forth.

She knew he came the second he pushed into to her all the way and one of his hands flew to her swollen clit. As she felt him spasm deep inside her he rolled her clit and moaned for her to cum. In a second her body exploded as lights flashed across her closed eyelids and she cried out collapsing on the bed.

He lay slowly thrusting in and out until they had both caught their breath before he removed himself from her. As he rose he landed one sharp slap across her sweating cheeks and said now bathe me slut, your Master is sweaty and needs to be cleaned.