Master Voyeur

Story Info
Afternoon playtime between a Master and his submissive.
2.4k words
4.17
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated with love and loyalty to my Master, Sir Maxim Brynn.

*****

The afternoon sun creeping across the quilt, from the bottom of the bed up to her sleepy face, caused her to stir. Her hand batted at the bedside table until she felt the cell phone in her grasp. Opening just one eye, she peered at the time. Two pm...she jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom with thoughts of her Master's arrival swirling in her mind. Standing under the hot stream of water as she worked the vanilla scented shampoo through her long thick tresses, she imagined him there with her. Closing her eyes to picture him more clearly, she saw him standing naked before her with the soap in hand. The trembling girl could almost feel his strong hands, well lathered, gliding over her ample breasts. She moaned softly as her Master in her mind turned his slippery thumb in circles round her hardening nipples. Opening her eyes to look down at her peaks, she was not surprised to find them hard, perky and pointing outward. The affect he had on her was intense at all times. Even the thought of him aroused her fully and made her yearn to drop to her knees.

"Soon" she thought "very soon, my beloved Master will be here." Toweling off, she avoided more than a pat between her legs with the terry cloth, not wanting to make herself more excited before he arrived. He wished her orgasms to be for him. Sometimes, he let her have the freedom to cum without him. She'd found though that she never enjoyed it nearly as well without him. Besides, her Master was a good man, the best she'd ever known. He deserved to have her all. Every little moan and whimper should be for the man who commanded and inspired her lust. As she pinned the little braids to the back of her hair, she heard the car pull into the driveway. A little whimper escaped her lips. Every inch of her body suddenly became weak and hot. Between her legs the delicious familiar ache intensified, accompanied by a rush of heat. The ringing phone on the bathroom counter startled her. She looked from the phone, to her sexy little strappy outfit, back to the phone. "It must be him" she thought, reaching quickly for the phone. Seeing his face on the screen, she grinned, rocking on her heels like an excited girl getting a call from her crush.

"Hello, Master!" The joy in her voice could not be contained.

"Bitch, are you dressed?" He growled into the phone.

"N-no, Master. I've washed, but I hadn't dressed yet."

"My sweet sexy bitch is completely naked in there?" His thick southern drawl and obvious pleasure at finding that she hadn't covered herself yet brought her quickly back to her smiling excited state. "Bitch, MY bitch...come to the window. Bring your toys."

Snatching the little box from the stand beside her bed, she rushed obediently to the window while popping her ear buds into the phone to keep both hands free to do his bidding. For a brief second the word "neighbors" popped into her mind. She quickly shoved it aside. What Master wishes, Master gets. If that seriously old man across the street is peeking, so be it. Pushing the curtains aside, she looked down toward his car below. She could just barely see the outline of her gorgeous Master at this distance but his voice was clear in her ears.

"There's my beautiful bitch. Clothespins, precious girl..one on each nipple."

"Yes, Master" his girl eagerly reached into her box of toys, grabbing two blue pins. Without hesitation, she clamped them fully round each nipple, gasping loudly. "Like that, Master?" She gasped, her nipples tingling and burning hot.

"Good girl." The pleasure in his voice immediately made her clit throb. "Now, another on each side of each nipple, on the areola. Use the white ones." Her hand thrust quickly back into the box, gathering four white clothespins. Not for one second did she concern herself with why he wanted white. He did. That was enough to know. Clasping each pin hard onto a good bit of the pink bumpy flesh, she looked down to the car again, smiling as sweetly as ever at him.

"What a good bitch, you are." His voice was low, deep and lusty. She thought her knees would betray her. Somehow, trembling as she was, she managed to stay standing. "Whore, stand on your little stool. I want to see your cunt." This time, she did briefly think about the old man across the road, but only for a split second. Using her foot to drag the little stool over so her Master would still see her at all times, she stepped up onto it, flashing the world a view of her smooth freshly shaved mound. She'd left the little strip over her slit as her Master preferred. "Mmmmmm, my sexy bitch. Who's whore are you?"

"Master," she positively cooed, "I am your dirty little whore, only yours." She smiled, seeing the vague outline of his body shift behind the car window as he seemed to sit up proudly. "Yours Master, your bitch, your whore, your hungry cum slut." The last she followed with a lick of her lips. He could see her perfectly. She knew this well. A set of binoculars had been given to him as a gift by his sub for just such occasions. Standing in the window with his hungry eyes upon her, she felt beautiful and bold. Knowing he would appreciate it, she cupped her tits in her hands, lifting them up.

"Sweet bitch. Are you always thinking of how to make your Master happy?"

"Yes, Master, always." She smiled again.

"And...why do you do this?" He asked.

"You are my sun and my stars, Master. You are the center of my universe. Your pleasure, is my pleasure. All that I am, truly, belongs to you." She heard him groan, a deliciously pleased and aroused groan that set her body tingling with desire. "How may I please you now, beloved Master?"

"Rub your clit for me, whore. Nice and slow."

"Yes Master, as you wish, Master." Slipping her hand slowly down over her abdomen, then cupping her mound, she pressed one finger between her folds, rubbing in soft circles round and round her aching little button. She whimpered repeatedly, with ragged breathing into the phone.

"Harder, slut, you work that cunt HARDER. I want your little toy inside you too and turn it on...NOW BITCH."

His raised strong voice made her eager to follow his commands quickly. "YES MASTER!" She screamed, moaning with intense pleasure as she thrust the three inch rubbery purple vibrator into her slick folds, clicking the end with one finger to turn it on. She rubbed her throbbing clit furiously with the moistened fingertips of her other hand. Below her, from inside the car, her Master rubbed his hard cock slowly through his pants, watching her face distort as her arousal grew and grew.

"STOP!" He barked the command into her mind through the ear buds. Immediately ceasing, she gave a mournful little whimper but offered no protest. "Good girl, that's my sweet bitch." He praised. "Now, go stand by the bed. Remove the clothes pins. I want you to bend over, hands on the mattress, legs apart, ass aimed at the door. You will NOT touch. You will NOT MOVE, not a fucking inch. Do you understand me whore?"

Already halfway to the bed to do as instructed, she spoke softly 'Yes, Master. I understand you.'Positioning herself, she heard the line go silent. The minutes ticked away. Five, ten, fifteen. She did not move. With the silence, her mind began to wander. She imagined his delicious cock in front of her face, hard and proud. Her eyes closed and her tongue passed over her lips. A wall of cool air hit her between the legs as the door opened and closed, almost inaudibly. Oh how she wanted to turn her head to look at him, but she stayed completely still except for the trembling of her legs. Again, she waited for what seemed an eternity. The long low moan had almost entirely escaped her lips before her brain registered the tongue pushing between her drenched folds. She fought to keep her body positioned exactly as he'd commanded. The desire to push back against his face was overwhelming. With every thrust of his tongue into her aching cunt, his soft silky hair brushed her ass cheeks. Her whimpers became more and more needful, to the point of crazed. At the moment her pleasure built to a devastatingly high peak, the tongue was gone. She waited, dripping, throbbing, aching with desire...and waited...and waited. The door behind her opened and closed with a click. She was so very tempted to stretch her legs, but held herself still.

It happened all at once. The sharp crack of his hand across her ass echoed through the room and burned her flesh. In the same moment, his cock drove deep into her silky wet folds. She bit into her lip, tossing her head back and squeezing her self tight around him. His fingers in her hair, pulling her roughly back toward him, had been anticipated. God, she wanted to look at him. Again, his hand cracked across her ass on the other side. Each slap seemed to match the thrusts of his cock...faster...harder...mmmmmmmmm harder. She whimpered hard at the delicious feeling of his full balls slapping against her as he pounded away.

"Master" she cried out frantically "Master please, please may I cum?"

His reply was to pull his cock free, grabbing her by the hips to toss her over onto her back. He lifted her feet onto his shoulders. Tilting her head down, she found herself licking her lips at the vision of his proud hard cock, glistening with her juices, before it disappeared back into her, filling her sweetly as he rocked gently in and out. With one hand he reached down to cup her breast, kneading the flesh roughly. His fingers pinched her nipple, twisting it roughly to the right and pulling it outward at the same time. She gasped, the tender pink flesh still burning from the clothespins earlier. Moving his hand to her other tit, with an even harder grip and twist, he slipped the fingers of his free hand between her lower lips to pinch her clit gently between his fingers. Pushing his shaft all the way inside her, continuing to assault her tits, he growled at her "Whose bitch are you?"

"Your bitch, Master. I am yours." She managed to whimper the words out.

The tortured look in her big blue eyes only fueled his desire to keep her on edge. "Tell me all of it, whore. Every word." He demanded sternly, as his fingers began to rub her clit fast in circles that rose her arousal level to critical heights.

She squeezed her hot velvety folds tight around his cock, gasping loudly when he hit her in just the right spot with his swollen head. "M-Master...I am your devoted bitch. I am your dirty filthy whore." He slapped both her tits hard when she paused, eliciting a gasp from her lips. ".your whore, my lord Master..and...and mmmmmmmmmm your hungry little cum slut." She licked her lips deliberately, gazing into her eyes with the faintest smile on her pink glossed lips. Another wave of molten heat flowed through her, washing over her Master's cock as she said the words to him. Wriggling beneath him she begged once more "Please...please MASTER PLEASE...let your whore cum, oh please, I want to cum on your cock Master, Master, Master..." He adored hearing her near delirious pleas for release.

Grabbing her hard nipples, one in each hand, he yanked and twisted them cruelly, pulling them up so hard he nearly lifted her torso off the mattress. "Bitch..."

"Yes, Master?" she sounded so hopeful.

"You're so pretty baby." His voice was full of love with a good dose of amusement. "Bitch?"

"Yes...Master?" Bless her, there was still hope in her eager reply.

"I love you my precious girl. Bitch?"

Releasing and squeezing herself around him, over and over, she gave him her sweetest smile. "Yes, my lord Master?"

Cupping her ass cheeks with his hands, he lifted her up tight against him. "Bitch, CUM!"

The sweet ache between her thighs exploded instantly. Her cum gushed around him spilling out onto her inner thighs as her orgasm rippled down the length of his throbbing shaft. She writhed, bucked and whimpered "Master...Master...mmmmmmmmmm Master." He wanted to cum in that volatile little cunt of hers but he'd already decided to give her her favorite reward for her good behavior. As she settled back onto the bed, still gasping for a hold on reality and catching her breath, he withdrew. "You know what I want, slut."

"Master, yes Sir, Master" she turned her body round, lying on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Looking up, she watched eagerly as his cock, still glazed with her nectar, descended to her lips. He held the back of her head in his hands, and drove his cock into her throat. He held himself there until she finally gagged, then fucked her face nearly as hard as he'd fucked her cunt. Her tongue danced around and along his shaft desperately as it slid in and out, in and out. Her hands raised to her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples for him. Deep hungry moans raised up in her throat, vibrating his cock. She felt him throbbing against her tongue.

"Does my slut want to drink her Master's seed?" he growled again.

With her mouth full of his length, she could only manage "mmmhmm! Mmmmmm"

He pushed forward, burying the seeping head in her throat. With a primal roar that filled the room, he exploded. Her lips closed tight around him to hold every precious drop safely in her mouth. She cooed again, humming and whimpering, drinking him up with her eyes closed and a blissful expression on her face. His fingers caressed her cheeks as he slid himself free of her lips once more. She'd done a wonderful job of sucking him clean. "Aren't you a good bitch?" He asked as he lay down beside her, pulling her onto his chest. She smiled, laying her head on his shoulder. "I love you, my precious bitch."

"I love you, Master."