Master Wants to Play Ch. 03

Story Info
she gets disciplined by You.
931 words
4.31
10.7k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fall asleep in your arms, a little sore still from the caning. After a while I wake up, listening to your breathing, your eyes are still closed, so I take the opportunity and explore. The sheet is laying low on your hips, your chest is moving in deep rhythm with your breath, I glide my hand over your nipples, feel them pebble beneath my touch. I lift myself up and swipe my tongue over one than the other, I move lower taking the sheet with me and just when I reach the object of my desire, a hand snakes out and grabs my wrist.

Startled I look up; your eyes are open now, giving me a scolding look. I swallow hard, knowing that I did something I wasn't supposed to. You shake your head and say, "Are you allowed to touch me without asking, slave?"

I whisper, "no, Master," realizing I upset you.

You stand up, still holding my wrist and you pull me up until I stand in front of you. "On your knees, slave, and don't look at me until I tell you."

Tears fill my eyes, I don't like when you're angry with me, so I kneel; head bowed and wait. What I can't see is that you're smiling softly as you walk away from me. I hear drawers and cupboards opening and wonder what you have planned. I shiver as you reach down to haul me up; your face is stern, full of control.

"Come pet; we're not done playing yet," your voice sounds strong, and I follow blindly, trusting.

Complaining won't do any good, unless I say the safe word, you will continue using me as you please. I'm a little afraid, not of you, but of what will happen, I am close to uttering the safe word when you stop in front of the Cross. A frisson of excitement runs down my spine, you take my wrists and shackle one by one to the top section and then you spread my legs to shackle them to the bottom. I stand with my back to you; I can feel my pussy contract and moisture seeping from it.

Your hot breath caresses my neck, you whisper in my ear, "I love having you in this position, my little slave pet."

Your hand slides down my back, only to land with a heavy smack on my ass cheek. I flinch, I can still feel the soreness, a blindfold is placed over my eyes and my world constricts to feelings and senses. You step back and when you come back you move my ass back, spread my cheeks and then you push a plug in my hole in one thrust. It hurts, you hardly used any lube, and I cry out.

"Do you want me to gag you again?" Your harsh voice sends shudders through my body. I shake my head, not daring to make a sound.

Something slides down my breasts, my back, my senses are open, searching, and then I know what it is, a flogger. My pussy clenches in anticipation, my hands grip the chain tighter, and I brace myself for the first impact. You start out soft, almost gentle, a sigh escapes my lips, then you slowly increase your strokes, I can feel the sting of the leather falls, the impact on my back and my ass cheeks releases a trickle of liquid from my pussy.

The pain is almost extreme now, but I am far from using the safe word, I know I need this and I revel in the heat emitted by the flogging. The strokes slow down after a while; your hands gently soothe my sensitive skin, your fingers dip between my legs and push inside me.

"You are so wet, my little pet, you love when I use you for my pleasure, don't you?" you softly whisper into my ear.

I nod and whisper back, "yes, Master."

You stroke a few more times, getting me to the brink of orgasm, I moan as you pull your fingers out, and then I feel the head of your cock teasing my pussy.

You slide back and forth a couple of times, then with one smooth stroke you thrust deep inside me. My pussy clenches around your cock, so close to orgasm, you grab my nipples, pinching, twisting. My head falls back, my back arches into your strokes, you increase your thrusts, your cock so hot, so hard, one hand slides between my legs again, you grab hold of my clit, pinching and rubbing it mercilessly, pain, pleasure flows into one, I feel like passing out, then suddenly a shout,

"CUM PET, CUM FOR YOUR MASTER!" With a loud moan I squirt hot liquid over your cock.

I'm shaking, glad that I'm tied up, as you still thrust forcefully, but the rhythmic contractions of my pussy are too much for you, and with one last powerful stroke you cum deep inside me. We are both breathing heavy, you lean against me, trying to get yourself under control; you take the blindfold off me, my eyes blink at the brightness, still a bit dizzy, you untie me and my legs cave in.

You sit on the floor with your back against the cross, and I snuggle up close beside you. I look at you, you nod, I wrap my arms around you and say, "thank you, Master."

You kiss my forehead and smile, "are you tired, my pet?"

"A little, Master." I whisper softly...but we both know that the night is far from over.