Master Wants to Share His BBW Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers

The next thing she remembers, is waking up in the moving car, that had picked her up earlier that evening. She noticed she was completely dressed. "What happened, where are we?" she said as she tried to focus her vision.

"There is a letter in an envelope, in the pocket on the back of the front seat. You are not to read it until you are back home" the driver answered.

"Is that where you are taking me now?"

He didn't answer, and she didn't push the issue. She took the envelope, and held it in her hands for the remainder of the ride. After a few moments they pulled up in front of her apartment building. She got out, and went inside.

On the way up in the elevator, she wanted to open the envelope. For some reason she didn't. She felt Master could see her if she disobeyed.

She stepped into her apartment, and closed the door. Her hands shaking she opened the envelope.

"You accepted your first punishment very well. Grandpa can't wait to show his piggie off to his friends someday. You will be called when I feel the need to use you again."

It was signed by Master, who she now also knew as, Steven.

She loved the way he used her. She laid down holding the letter tight against her chest, and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued, if the votes are good. Thanks for reading!

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers
12