Master William & Elizabeth Ch. 01

Story Info
Master William finds his new employee intriguing.
2.1k words
4.24
16.7k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master William was surprised he noticed her. He typically didn't notice anyone unless they were standing before his bench pleading their case.

"Magistrate Please!" they would say. He had a tough reputation as a judge — "Tough, but fair" he always told himself. He returned home and shed the powdered wig and robe of his office. How he wished those particular traditions would go away. As he relaxed his thought's turned again to Elizabeth the woman his house manager hired to be his personal attendant. The others had been a series of anonymous, replaceable servants. He could remember any of their names. But she was different at tad older than the usual he supposed. Late 30's Irene the House Manager had told him when he asked to her raised eyebrows. She too apparently noticed his out of character interest in his new servant.

He wouldn't have guess her age. Her small frame, easy smile and bright eyes gave her the air of a younger woman. And so did her body he noticed. Full breasts and to put it frankly and ass he'd like to use for a pillow. Her full curves surrounding a tiny waist gave her an ideal silhouette. Her auburn hair was worn shorter than the style of the day but framed her face well — and those eyes. Those hazel eyes he could get lost in.

He'd been alone since his young wife died 10 years ago. They'd not been married long. She was the first beauty he loved and he'd always assumed the last. But Elizabeth made him question that.

He shook the thoughts from his mind. She was an employee of the house and not a plaything he told himself, but the stiffness in his trousers betrayed his mind.

—-

Elizabeth was glad to have found a job. She was out of money and the offers of the Madam who ran the whorehouse were getting harder to turn down. Although the thought of being at the mercy of whatever man paid the price for her gave her the feeling of a tiny electric shock of guilty excitement.

Master William was a handsome man. Not imposingly tall, but above average. But he towered over Elizabeth. He had short dark brown hair with the beginning of salt and pepper at the temples a straight strong jaw and steel blue eyes that would look deep into hers and then quickly away. She absolutely wanted him. Which was odd because she'd never really desired a man in that way before. She hadn't had the time.

Her father had left her family before she could even remember. Her older brother was a ne'er-do-well. Her mother did her best to support them with her position, but it fell to Elizabeth to make up the difference. And then perhaps maybe she'd never met a man like Master William before.

Elizabeth was shaken awake by Irene. "'Lizbeth!" she cried. "What're you doin' still in bed!" "You've the Master to attend too!"

Damn, she'd overslept. Elizabeth was not a morning person and she should have known that would be trouble. Master William arose early and it was her duty to dress him for his day. She quickly donned her uniform and hurried to his chamber.

She stopped short of bursting through the door, preferring to appear in control of her situation and with a business like manner opened the double door and entered as if routine.

Master William was already awake and had partially dressed himself in trousers. He was reviewing documents for the day as Elizabeth made her entrance.

He hardly slept. Thoughts of Elizabeth crowded his mind and refused him a peaceful night. She kindled in him thoughts he didn't know he possessed. Possessed. That was the word for it. He wanted to possess her totally. She had a mind, a quick wit to be sure that he very much enjoyed which was all the more reason to reduce her to a physical possession that he could use for his pleasure. A body - perfect body - for his pleasure alone.

There he stood. Bare chested at work. How she longed to be the focus of his work. He was so methodical, so purposeful, to be the object of that made her heat rise.

"You're Late" he said. Not unkindly but with a wry smile that indicated his satisfaction in holding the upper hand. "Yes, milord", Elizabeth replied. "It won't happen again." "It better not. Or I shall have to punish you." said Master William again with the sardonic half-grin. Elizabeth blushed. Half from embarrassment and half-from arousal at the thought of being punished by his hand.

William noticed the color rising in Elizabeth at the mention of punishment. "An unusual girl she is." He thought. Most whimpered and ran when he implied punishment yet she seemed aroused. Intriguing indeed. The thought of her enjoying his discipline began to take hold in his trousers as his cock hardened. Is this who he is? What about her? He would definitely enjoy punishing her. His mind quickly conjured images of her half naked and bound. He would slap her perky ass and she would exult pleasure from the pain his hand caused.

At the mention of punishment, Elizabeth felt color rise in her face and a dampness grow between her legs. Oh yes. He could punish her! She approached. "Milord, forgive my tardiness. I will retrieve your garments now." She was adept at her work. She adroitly selected garments for his day and dressed him in them without excess. Her work was done.

Elizabeth knew her job. It was undeniable. She acquitted herself admirably, but William couldn't regard the interaction as anything other than a disappointment. She was all business and he, for the first time since his wife died, needed something more personal.

She was an enigma. Everything he could read from her said she wanted him. But she never gave the slightest opening for him to pursue her other than as her Master.

Master. Oh yes. That is what she wanted from him. He was strong. He was successful. Why wouldn't he just take her as his right? If Master William would just command her, she would submit. She would have no choice. Elizabeth would never surrender herself to an equal, only to a Master.

Luckily the robes of a magistrate hid the erection he had all day. Elizabeth refused to leave his thoughts.

Her breasts, her ass, and her hazel eyes were all he could think of. He had to have her.

Master William returned home from his day's work and went straight to his chamber. Irene ordered Elizabeth to deliver him his dinner. She took the tray and walked nervously toward the door to his private rooms. Entering slowly she saw Master William shirtless again. He was reclining on a divan reading what she could only assume were the case files for tomorrow.

"You're Supper, milord." Elizabeth managed to squeak out.

She looked like a scared little mouse. Holding his supper tray in her hands. She had no idea his appetite was for her — not for food. "Bring it to me." said Master William and she obeyed. She set the tray down near his desk and asked, "Will that be all?"

"Will that be all?" Elizabeth asked as she set down his tray. William was oblivious to the food tray she bore. Far more intrigued by the woman herself. He hesitated, "Yes, Elizabeth." he was finally able to say, "That will be all." HIs eyes burned through her. She reluctantly turned and walked to the door. She could feel his eyes on her body the whole time. He felt his manhood stir and strain against the fabric of his pants. Between her legs her dampness grew as she left the room.

She quickly went about her final duties for the night and retired to her small, spartan chamber and prepared for bed. Removing her blouse her hands lingered about her breasts. Looking in the mirror she considered them. Large for her size, but not overly so, they were shapely. She cupped them and felt their heaviness. She was no stranger to her own body. Never wanting a man before didn't mean she didn't have desire but she was more than capable of taking care of herself in that manner.

Already aroused from being with Master Willam, a light touch and her nipples instantly hardened and sprang to life. She felt again the beginning of dampness between her legs. Removing the rest of her clothing she gave herself another glance in the mirror and lay down on her bed. Cupping her breasts she began her ritual that would lead to that eventual bliss. She circled her fingers around her nipples, teasing herself into desire. They hardened and grew dark as the blood of her lust filled them — begging for her touch. She stayed away from them as long as she could. When she could no longer stand the torture of her self-teasing she lightly stroked them and quietly gasped out in pleasure. Her pussy too desired her touch but she knew from vast experience that prolonging would produce the best orgasm. Her mind filled with images of William as she rubbed, twisted and pulled on her nipples. She imagined his hand on her tits. First gently cupping their rounded fullness and then more roughly giving attention to the red points of pleasure. She imagined his fingers twisting and pulling her nipples as she did so to the point of exquisite anguish. She pinched her nipples tightly between her fingers and gave a hard pull causing a jolt of pain that shot straight to her pussy resulting in a new wave of wetness.

She slid her hand down her belly and into that hot damp silky mound. Brushing quickly past her clit, she slid her fingers into the damp folds of skin and felt again the rush of pleasure she had only given herself. Her masturbatory habits had long ago erased any traces of her virginity, but she would not need the aid of any improvised devices tonight. She continued to work her fingers in and out of herself as her other hand attended to her nipples. If only she had three hands!

As her arousal grew Elizabeth brought her other hand down to join the other. It's focus was on her now engorged pleasure button. One hand fingering her pussy and the other rubbing her clit she felt the growing waves of sexual energy grow until they overcame her in a massive orgasm that shook her bones, caused her to briefly cry out in ecstasy and left her weak. She continued to touch herself until the last bits of pleasure had been extracted and then fell asleep — exhausted and unable to move.

He couldn't take his eyes off her as she turned and left his chamber. The hardness in his trousers was unlikely to go away on its own. Since his wife's passing, he had taken to solving this occasional, recurring problem himself - having found no woman he was willing to consider as a wife and not desiring to lower himself to the services of a harlot.

But Elizabeth was different. She strolled though his thoughts as he sat and quickly finished his meal. He wanted her and why should he not have her. He stood and walked to the door. He paused wondering if this was the right course of action and then walked out of his chamber to her door. He paused again and in his hesitancy thought he heard something. Yes, he did. Though the door to Elizabeth's chamber he could hear her. She was breathing very hard. His cock further stiffened at the sound of her eager breaths. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips as he listened and he became so hard at the sound that pain demanded his manhood be loosed. He opened his trousers to free himself from the pain as she moaned again — louder this time. "She has to be alone." he thought and then imagined what she must be doing to herself to produce the sounds.

He heard her moan again and sigh. His hand went automatically to his hardness and he began to stroke it as his ears strained for more of the sounds of her pleasure. Her moans were faster now and he matched them stroke for stroke. As he heard what could only be the sound of Elizabeth's orgasm he reached his own end and the hot milky stream shot from his member in multiple spasms. The intensity of it almost took him from his feet. As the red haze of pleasure washed from his mind he drew up his pants and saw the evidence of his work. A large portion of Elizabeth's door was now covered in his semen creating a noticeable dark stain on the wood. Alas, there was nothing to be done about it and it gave him some satisfaction to have marked his territory so. Returning to his room, he slept deeply until the morning.