Mastered By Three

Story Info
She finds herself in a most unusual way.
3.9k words
4.03
38.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, after cheer-leading practice, Alexia, 18, was walking to her car. Now she was one of the best looking girls on the squad mind you. She stood five feet nine inches tall, had long, flowing, red hair (that came down just past her ass and she wore in a ponytail), emerald green eyes, a small waist, large chest (they were high and firm), she weighed about 135 pounds, her ass was round, firm and stuck out just a bit and legs that were long and lean. As she crossed the parking lot and reached her car, she was stopped by Anthony, 18, the best looking black guy in the school.

"Hey, girl! Whatcha doin' later t'night?", he asked.

She stopped, looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Nothing really. Why, Tony?"

A sly smile, that made her wonder what he was thinking, crept across his face and he said, "Wanna get together?"

She thought for a moment then replied, "Yeah! Sure!"

His smile widened as he said, "I'll pick ya up at 7 then."

"Okay. See ya then, Tony.", she said as she got in her car and headed for home.

As she got ready to go out with Tony, later that night, she couldn't hide her excitement. Tony was six feet four inches tall, had a muscular build, he weighed around 230 pounds, kept his head shaved clean, had a dark goatee and mustache and light caramel colored skin. To Lexi, he was a sight to behold and she knew a lot of the other girls at school would die for a chance to go out with him.

Instead of taking a shower, like she normally did for dates, she decided to take a bath and shave. She ran the bath water and undressed while the tub filled. A soft moan escaped her rosy lips as she stepped into the bath and sunk down in the water. She relaxed in the warm water for about 20 minutes then soaped up and rinsed off. She took her can of shaving lotion, put a small amount in her hand and spread it on her right leg. Then she picked up her razor and shaved her leg. She repeated the process on her left leg and under her arms. All of the sudden the urge came over her to shave the mound between her legs. So she picked up the can one last time, applied a small amount of lotion to her treasure, shivered at the cold of it and took her razor to it. She couldn't believe what she was doing and had no idea why but she did it anyway. The whole process of shaving her mound took about half an hour so she was running short on time. She quickly dried off and went to her room to get dressed.

She normally dressed somewhere between semi-casual and sexy but not this night. Tonight it was all about dressing sexy for Tony. She put on a tight, black mini-skirt that just barely covered her tight, round ass, a purple crop top that left little to the imagination and buttoned down the front and 3 inch, black, come fuck me heels. She knew the black set off her milky complexion beautifully and the tightness of her top made her 38D's look that much bigger. She put on very little make-up, knowing that her natural beauty would be enough, and left her hair down for a change. She figured Tony would like seeing it down for once instead of pulled back. She only applied a little blush and some lipstick, not much darker than the natural pink of her lips.

Just as she finished getting ready, she heard the doorbell ring. Her heart about jumped out of her chest as she hurried to answer the door. When she opened the door, she saw Tony standing there. Which didn't surprise her. He was wearing tight, blue jeans and a somewhat loose fitting, black t-shirt that was tucked in. Lexi glanced over his shoulder and noticed there were two other people in the car.

She must have looked shocked because he said, "Aw... don't worry 'bout them. That's jus' John and Matt. My two best friends."

Relief came over her. He smiled seeing the relief on her face and said, "I do have a rule or two for you tonight though. Okay?"

She was a little weary but said, "Um... I suppose it's okay, Tony."

A grin spread across his face as he spoke, "Rule number one: For the rest of the night, when you talk to John, Matt or myself, you will refer to us as Master. Rule number two: When told to do something you will do it without question. Are these rules understood?"

"Yes", she said.

"Yes? Yes what?" He growled and swatted her butt.

She swallowed hard, realizing what she did wrong, and said, "Yes, Master Tony."

"Much better, girl.", he said with a smile as he reached in his pocket. He pulled out, what looked to be, a blindfold and said, "I'm going to put this on you now. By the way, you look great tonight. It's nice to see you wearing your hair down for a change. I always wondered how it would look out of that ponytail you always wear."

A deep blush covered her cheeks as he reached behind her and tied the blindfold on and she said, "Thank you, Master Tony. I dressed this way just for you."

Tony led Lexi out to the car. He opened the passenger side, rear door and helped her in.

"Scoot to the middle of the seat, dear," he said. She did as told without question even though she wanted to ask why. He got in next to her and she found herself between him and someone else.

"John, Matt, this is Alexia or Lexi. Lexi this is John and Matt. Say hello, girl," Tony said.

Lexi spoke in an almost whispered voice, "Hello, Master Matt. Hello, Master John. Nice to meet you both."

John, who was the other person sitting next to her, said, "Ah... I see you've already laid the rules down already, Tony. She is a quick learner. I think you made a good choice with this one, bro."

"I couldn't agree more," concurred Matt.

Tony laughed a little and said, "I kinda thought she would be a good choice. Let's get goin' to your place, Matt."

And with that they headed out.

They drove for what seemed like 30 minutes before stopping. The guys all got out first then John, 21, helped Lexi out of the driver side. They all walked up the sidewalk. Matt, 24, was leading her.

"Watch out for the steps here, Lexi. There are two of them," Matt told her.

She heard Matt pull his keys out of his pocket and slip one in the lock on the door. Then she heard the door open. Matt led her into the house and Tony and John followed closely behind. John gave her bottom a light swat after they were all inside that made her jump just a little.

He said, "Damn, she has a nice, firm ass, bro."

Just then she felt two more swats that made her jump, one from Tony and the other from Matt. At the same time, they both said, "Nice. This is gonna be fun."

Matt led her through the house. She heard a door open and then Matt removed the blindfold. She blinked a couple of times to get used to the light. Before her was a doorway and a flight of stairs leading to the basement. She was fairly nervous at this point and didn't know what to expect to find at the bottom of the stairs.

Matt said, "Wait here with Tony and John while I go down and turn on the lights, girl."

She responded with the only thing she felt she could, "Yes, Master Matt."

He disappeared down the stairs. He wasn't down there very long before she saw the light from the side of the stairs.

"Okay, go on down, Lexi," Tony said.

She nervously began her descent down the stairs. Tony and John followed her closely behind.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs and looked around her nervousness deepened. Tony could tell that she was nervous as she was trembling.

He walked up behind her and started to rub her shoulders, saying, "Baby, relax. I have a feeling you are gonna enjoy this very much."

She began to relax a little from hearing his words and feeling his touch. She just couldn't imagine how these things she was seeing would be enjoyable.

On one wall hung whips, floggers, crops and paddles all of various length, shape and size. On the opposite side of the room was a set of, what looked to be, shackles, hanging from the ceiling about 6 feet from the wall on a pulley so the height could be adjusted. There was a mattress and box spring in the middle of the room on the floor with a thick, wooden post coming out of the floor at each corner. Attached to each post was a chain with shackles at the end of them. About 8 or 9 feet to the right of the mattress was a very large trunk against the wall. She could only imagine what was in it.

Matt smiled, saying, "Welcome to my playroom, Lexi."

Once again, she said the only thing she felt was appropriate, "Thank you, Master Matt."

As John and Matt stepped to the shackles hanging from the ceiling, she got her first good look at them. John was six feet even, about 200 pounds, he had shoulder length, light brown hair, light green eyes, a light tan and nice build.

Matt was six feet six inches tall with the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen, he weighed about 250 pounds, he had short, red hair, a nice build like Tony and John and skin as light as her own.

Tony whispered in her ear, "I want you to get undressed now, girl. Then join John and Matt over there."

She blushed deeply but said, "Yes, Master Tony."

She could feel them watching her as she got undressed. At this point she was wishing that she had worn panties and a bra.

Once she was undressed, Tony took her by the hand and led her to Matt and John. She couldn't believe she was now standing in front of the shackles and three guys with nothing on. And the way her body was responding to the possibility of being shackled was a shock to her.

Her pale, pink nipples were getting hard and her pussy was getting damp. Matt reached out and grasped her left nipple between his forefinger and thumb and pinched it hard. She gasped as the pain rushed through her nipple. Then she moaned softly as the pain surprisingly turned to pleasure and her nipple got harder.

Matt smiled happily as he saw and heard Lexi's reaction to what he was doing and said, "Oh! This pleases me very much!"

John and Tony just smiled and nodded happily. She could tell they were all three pleased with her response.

Matt released her nipple and said, "Step over here and raise your hands above your head."

She did as told saying, "Yes, Master Matt."

She felt the shackles slip around each wrist then lock in place. Matt pulled the pulley on the shackles so that her feet were barely touching the floor. John walked to the trunk and opened it. He looked around in it for a moment then pulled out something she had never seen before. It was a steel bar that looked to be about 3 feet in length with buckled, leather cuffs on each end. He walked back to her and told her to spread her legs.

Once again, she did as told, saying, "Yes, Master John."

He strapped the cuffs on her ankles. She was now vulnerable to anything they wanted to do to her.

All three of them walk directly across the room. Her eyes widened as she saw that they were each picking out a flogger. John choose a deep purple one with about 15 or 20 strands on the end of it. Matt choose a black one with about the same amount of stands but at the end of each was a silver tip. Tony choose a bright blue one with about 25 or 30 strands on it.

They all walks back to her. Matt stood behind her, John to her right and Tony to her left. One at a time, they struck her with the floggers. First John did. The flogger fell across her right breast and left a beautiful red welt that caused her to moan softly once more at the pain and pleasure it caused. Then Tony did. The flogger fell across her left breast now, leaving another beautiful red welt. Another moan escaped her pink lips as her desire began to burn deep within her. And lastly, Matt did. The flogger fell across her back. This one hit harder than the others because of the studs. She jumped as she felt it hit her back and screamed from the pain.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... we'll have none of that, girl," said Matt as he leaned close to her ear.

She whimpered and said, "Yes, Master Matt. Please, forgive me."

"Forgiven this time, Lexi. But next time you WILL be punished," he said.

They began to strike her again. This time Tony was first. The flogger hit across her left breast harder than the last time. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as the pain and pleasure coursed though her. Next John hit again. Once again, the flogger hit harder than the last time, striking across her right breast. Her nipples were harder than she could remember them ever being. Then it was Matt's turn again. She prayed that he wouldn't hit any harder but the prayer must have fallen on deaf ears as the flogger came down with more force than before. It struck across her back.

She seemed to feel each of the studs hitting her back. She jumped and began to tremble hard. Tears started to form in her eyes but she couldn't help wanting more. Her pussy began to throb. Her juices were flowing out of her and down her parted thighs.

John leaned in to her ear and whispered, "No matter how much you are enjoying this you can NOT cum until you are given permission. Is that understood?"

She shivered as she felt his breath across her ear, hot and heavy, and said, "Yes, Master John."

One by one they each struck her again. First Matt, then John and then Tony. She was enjoying every minute of it but didn't know if she could hold back her orgasm. She felt herself getting close as they each struck out again. This time, when Matt hit her he made sure it got her between the legs. The tears began to fall down her soft cheeks. She jumped each time they were striking now. One after the other. Taking turns with who hit her first. Harder and harder with each passing turn. She felt the need to explode, to be allowed to cum.

She began to do the only thing that she could think of to be allowed release, she begged, "Please, Masters!!! Please let me cum!!! Please!!! I know that you three are the only ones that can allow me release now!!! My desire to cum is greater than I can handle!!! Please let me cum, Masters!!!"

They all three laughed at her. She couldn't understand why they were laughing at her but she continued beg, "Please, Masters!!! I need release, Masters!!! Please let me cum!!! Please allow me to show you the passion I'm feeling inside of me!!! Please, Masters!!! Please!!!"

In unison they all said, "You may cum NOW, slave."

She shuddered as she heard them use the word "slave" to her but couldn't hold back any longer. The feeling rushed through her and her body shook hard within her restraints as her pussy throbbed harder and faster than it ever had and she came. Her breath was ragged and her heart was racing wildly as she continued to cum harder than ever before.

Finally, her body went limp only held up by the shackles on her wrists. The three of them walked up to her. She could barely see them through her tears as she lifted her head. John reached up and gently started to massage her right breast and admiring the welts left by the flogger. Tony did the same to her left breast. Matt started caressing her back. He rubbed down her back. Every now and then he would push deeply into one of the welts causing her to jump a bit. She couldn't believe the pleasure she got from the pain.

Matt leaned close to her ear and whispered, "You did very well, girl."

His voice was hot on her ear and caused her to blush deeply. She shivered as she felt His breath on her ear.

"I only did what I felt was right, Master Matt, but thank you," she said.

Tony started undoing the cuffs off her legs. As Tony did this Matt and John took the shackles off her wrists.

Once she was free from the bar and shackles, John told her, "Now go and lay on the mattress, lil one."

She replied, "Yes, Master John. As you wish."

She walked to the mattress. Her legs were barely able to hold her weight as she moved. She laid on the mattress and automatically spread her legs and arms apart assuming they were going to shackle her there.

She was right. They walked over and shackled her to the posts at the corners of the bed. She had no idea what to expect yet. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She watched as they all three got undressed. While Tony went to the trunk and looked inside it for something, John stepped up to the mattress at her head. He was standing there for only a minute when he kneeled down so that his hardness was over her face. Matt got on the mattress and straddled her chest. After finding what he was looking for in the trunk, Tony was next to get on the mattress and he slipped between her legs. He was carrying a large dildo.

It was about nine inches long and approximately two or two and a half inches in circumference. They all held their position long enough for her to see what each one's cock looked like. John was about seven and a half inches long and two inches in circumference, Matt was about ten inches long and two and a half inches in circumference and Tony looked to be about thirteen inches long and three inches in circumference. She was trembling at the very thought of Tony's shaft pressing into her pussy.

Just as she started to calm down a bit John pressed his manhood against her lips and said, "Open your mouth, Lexi."

She did as told. He pressed in to her mouth. All seven and a half inches filled her mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet around him. He moaned a little as she began to suck him. Matt reached down to her sides and pressed her ample chest around his manhood and Tony began to glide the dildo over her pussy getting it nice and wet with her juices then slid it down to her tight asshole. He pushed the dildo slowly into her ass and she gasped from the pain of her virgin ass being stretched open.

He continued to push until it was buried deep in her. He stroked it a couple of times then moved so that His cock was positioned right at her dripping pussy. He entered her slowly but it still hurt her some. She moaned as she suckled John's cock. He was rock hard in her mouth. She began to whimper as Tony pressed deeper in to her. She felt like he was going to split her wide open.

Tears began to fill her eyes again. She was feeling overwhelmed by the attention she was getting. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. John was throbbing in her mouth as she continued to suck him harder and faster now. Matt was sliding between her breasts, back and forth. Tony finally got all of his cock pressed deep inside her and started to fuck her hard and deep. The tears were now streaking down the sides her face.

Her emerald eyes were alight with the fire she felt deep inside her and her body was aching with desire and need. Every time Tony would push deep into her she would moan louder and louder. Her ass and pussy were throbbing from feeling so full. She felt John's body tense up. She knew he was close to cumming. Matt tensed up at the same time. She couldn't stop the tears from falling no matter how hard she tried. She felt herself nearing another climax too and knew she couldn't beg while John was in her mouth. Her mind was racing, wondering what she was going to do this time.

Tony began to throb inside her. Her hips were rocking to meet every thrust of him going deeply inside her. All of the sudden they all three began to cum at the same time. John's seed filled her mouth and she swallowed every every drop, Matt's seed sprayed onto her chin and breasts and Tony's filled the walls of her pussy.

Tony continued to thrust deeper and harder into her and said, "You may cum NOW, slave."

Once again, she was shocked that he was using the word "slave" with her but she didn't care at that point. Her body tensed and the feeling flooded over her as she was allowed release. She moaned lustfully with John in her mouth. She began to shake hard again as she came. She couldn't believe the pleasure she was getting from being treated like this. From being called "slave" and the pleasure she got from the flogging earlier.

John pulled out of her mouth and laid on the mattress to her left, Matt got off her and laid to her right and Tony slumped over on top of her. They all laid there for quite a while before anything was said.

12