Masterful Passion's

Story Info
Master and Slave have a night of pleasure.
853 words
4
10.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers

She could not believe the pleasure and pain she felt. Her Master had her tied to the bed for what seemed like hours but in reality wasn't all that long. This was her first time to be a Slave and her Master was doing all kinds of deliciously wicked things to her. She was highly aroused.

Her nipples stood hard and tight just waiting for the next touch. She felt an ice cube slowly run over her nipples then her Master's hand as he pinches them hard. She lets out a gasp of pain and he releases.

He reaches for the nipple clamps and slowly puts them on. He watches her face as he adjusts the pressure. At her nod he makes them a little tighter. Taking a candle he pours droplets over her breasts and sticks his finger inside her aching pussy. Finding it warm and wet he lets out a murmur of pleasure.

He works his finger inside her harder. She is almost over the edge with all the teasing going on. Knowing she's getting close he pulls his finger out.

Taking the ties off her arms he then attaches a collar around her neck. Pulling the nipple clamps she lets out a whimper of pain. He tells her to get on her knees.

She kneels for her Master on the edge of the bed. On her hands and knees he sticks his dick into her from behind. Her pussy stretched from his finger it slides right in. He pulls on the collar with each thrust, like a lead.

Letting go of her collar he says, "You feel good slave, all wet for her Master."

Her response was a small moan. He takes his cock out of her and has her play with her clit. As she does so he slaps her ass and asks her who's pussy it is.

"It's your Master. Always yours." she replies.

"Good girl. It's mine to have whenever I please."

He then pulls her up by the collar and has her kneel on the floor. He pulls on the nipple clamps. She lets out another whimper as he does so.

Kneeling before her Master he sticks his cock in her face. She takes it in her mouth and sucks on it eagerly. She tastes her juices as well as his as she does so. Sucking harder she feels herself getting even more aroused and she feels him quiver as he holds back his cum.

Suddenly he reaches down and rips the clamps from her nipples. She lets out a scream at the unexpected pain. He then reaches for the ice and holds a cube to each nipple.

He says softly, "Trust me Slave."

Tears in her eyes she nods.

She leans down lower and kisses his feet as the pain subsides. He grabs her hair and pulls her head up to face him. He sits on the edge of the bed and has her worship his feet some more. She happily obliges her Master. Her fingers are stroking the tops of his feet as she tenderly kisses each toe in total submission. He slowly strokes his cock as he watches her kiss his feet and tells her she is a good Slave.

Now he wants her to worship his cock. She sits up and very slowly puts his tip in her mouth. Pulling her warm mouth out, she then takes her tongue and licks his shaft. Her hot tongue is almost more than he can take. He grabs her hair and pulls it as she takes his whole erection in her mouth. She's sucking hard now. He tells her to slap her ass with each suck.

Obeying she slaps herself as well as she can in that position. Not satisfied at how she was slapping herself he decides to take over.

This time though he has her bend over one of his knees and she strokes his cock after each whack. When he's satisfied with that he reaches around her front and pinches her clit lightly until she whimpers.

She's extremely aroused and can't hold back much longer. She begs her Master to cum. On her knees she kisses his feet and asked him to let her cum.

He reminds her sternly that only he can tell her when to cum.

He yanks her to her feet and pushes her on the bed. He mounts her from behind and thrusts deeply into her. He has her play with her clit and he squeezes her neck while he's fucking her, harder with each thrust. Then he grabs her sore but hard nipples and pinches them. At her moan of pain he tells her she can cum for her Master.

Together they cum. As he ejaculates he pulls the collar on her neck until he's done filling her with his sweet juices. One final pull of her neck and he pulls himself out of her wet pussy.

Exhausted and sweaty they lay together on the bed. He has her lick him clean and when she's done she kisses his feet and thanks him for letting her cum.

slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers