Masterful Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

His insistence on keeping my drink full and fresh didn't help. The alcohol made me want to let loose. It got me horny as hell. So far, I managed to keep my composure until someone he knew said to me, "Based on the way you two have been holding hands and grinning at each other the whole time you've been here, I bet the two of are going to have a hell of a night after you leave."

I didn't think of that as being an inappropriate comment. I just laughed and responded by saying, "I never know what to expect from him."

As the remark came out of my mouth, he turned off the vibrator abruptly and gave me a disappointing look. Obviously, I had too much to drink. When it came time for my third cocktail, I insisted on straight tonic and lime. George set the vibrator back on high and left it on.

"Not funny," I said to him under my breath, on the verge of arching my back and letting out a very audible string of pants.

He took me over to an empty and secluded corner of the gallery. He grabbed my wrists tight behind my back, pulled me in close to his side, and spoke in my ear with a stern, low and gravely whisper. He did it in a way that looked quite amorous to anyone that may have seen us.

"You were doing so well, my pet," he said. "But that remark just earned you ten spankings on top of the slip you made earlier. And you have no idea what I can do with this hand. Or where."

His threatening tone turned into a smile as he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek of the side of my face and let go of my wrists to grab one of my ass cheeks. I prayed no one saw that.

My legs felt as if they were turning into a rubber jelly. It took everything inside of me to resist them from completely giving out on me. Finally, he shut off the vibrator and walked us out the door and into the parking lot.

George turned me toward him, gave me a firm, moist kiss on the lips, and said, "This has been a wonderful evening. I wish it could go on ... I wish this evening didn't have to ... "

The glow on his face went from a light pink glow to blistering shade of red that looked like a fresh sunburn. It was cute. It was charming. Even he laughed at himself.

"Can you get away for the weekend?" he asked.

"What did you have in mind?' I asked.

"And let you in on my delightfully wicked plan?" he laughed.

Another surprise adventure. I was up for it.

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers
12