Mastering Bella Ch. 03

Story Info
Not just a game: three punishments and three pleasures.
3.6k words
4.54
167k
85

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

Chapter 3 -- three pleasures three punishments

She returned to her desk, her face flaming in discomfort and shame. It hadn't even occurred to her to say no and to stop the game and she sat for long minutes wondering what could possibly happen if she did. "Gosh," she thought. "Would he fire her making her explain to their families why or tell them that he had had to spank her because she was so naughty?

"Perhaps," she reasoned. "She could go to her father and tell him what this man made her do, but she died inside realising he had not really done anything she had not agreed to or asked for and she could not tell her Papi that!" She smiled thinking of her doting Papi, "She was his sweet angel, and she could not bear to disappoint him with the truth, that she was the little slut Master Mel called her."

Lost in her reverie she did not see the IM blinking at her until it was too late and a third message appeared "IN HERE NOW!" She almost heard him yell it as she jumped and trembled in fear. She did not type back, she all but ran into his office stopping just inside the door.

Without speaking he motioned her to close the door and pointed to a spot before his desk. Walking slowly to the spot she stood trembling as he finished typing notes into his computer. He looked at her with disappointment, and shook his head. His silence making her more nervous, he rose and stalked toward her pulling her skirt up exposing the still wet panties and slapping her ass hard. Enjoying her squeal, he turned her around and gripping her chin tightly he made her look up into his eyes.

Leaning down into her face he growled, "I, Bella, am your Master! You, my girl, are my slave and your inattentiveness leads me to believe you need reminding of this." He saw her eyes dropping from his, "Look at me!" He growled into her face, relishing her whimper as her eyes lifted to him.

She looked up at him and began stammering apologies, but he dug his fingers harder into the vice like grip on her chin silencing her as her eyes welled up with tears. She looked so beautifully vulnerable his cock stirred. "You will have to be punished of course, but I think you would enjoy getting another spanking wouldn't you my little slut?" He watched in satisfaction, her shame washing over her face as his dark eyes regarded her.

"I am expecting one of the managers and I do not have time to deal with your disobedience right now," propelling her to the corner of his office behind his desk he continued, "Stand in the corner like a naughty little girl, while I see Kurt". He felt her stiffen and saw her hands start to pull her skirt down but he slapped her ass hard leaving a hot red print."Leave the skirt where it is. Fold your arms in front of you if you can't even follow that simple instruction." He heard her whimper and stifle a sob, a smirk lightening his face, he returned to his desk.

She physically blanched as he heard him raise his voice and call out, "Come on in Kurt. Sorry my assistant wasn't there to greet you."

She heard the deep voice chuckle as Kurt came in. "Not a problem, Mel. I see you have been redecorating in here. Very nice I must say, and that touch of red you have added, amazing!"

Her mind raced, "Was he talking about her? Surely not." but she couldn't help the bright flush to her cheeks as she gazed out of the one sided window. She tried to stand still and not fidget hoping to fade into the background as they talked on about some client or another.

Finally the meeting ended and Kurt left with a jaunty, "I think I might decorate my office similarly, Mel, but perhaps with a Nordic theme." He gave Mel a sly wink and added, "I am a sucker for a curvy blonde bitch, maybe its time to make Dianne my personal assistant." He laughed loudly as he left and she cringed inside.

He left her standing there another half hour before finally calling her to him. "I hope I do not have to punish you again, little slave, and to help you with your attentiveness I have a gift for you." Opening his draw he pulled out a small hot pink cylinder, looking back at her as she eyed it curiously. "She really was an innocent," he thought to himself and smirked instructing her to go into his private bathroom and insert the new toy into her pussy like she would a tampon. He adored the way the emotions played over her face, blushing prettily as her mind fought her submission to him, "NOW, My slave!"

She took the small object from his hand walking slowly to the bathroom, turning to shut the door she saw him looming there watching her "I need to pee first please, Master." She stammered.

"Go ahead little slave, I am not stopping you." He turned away slightly but did not move from the doorway so as to keep it open. He stiffened turning back as he heard her sigh loudly, she did not seem to notice as she lowered the panties to relieve herself and inserted the toy.

She stood pulling the damp panties back in place, her hands poised to lower her skirt, she heard him click his tongue and looked up to see him shake his head. Leaving it bunched up at her waist, she finished up washing her hands and followed him out to his desk. She saw he was frowning at her and she wondered what she could have done to displease him now.

"Bella this is a day of lessons for you, it seems." He paused for a moment, letting her consider his words. "Slaves do not sigh at their Masters, understood! It is a simple, yes Master, because as my slave you will obey me!" his eyes bore into hers as he explained her most recent transgression. He watched the horror and shame watch over her face, her teeth biting at her lip again adorably. "It was like chastising a child at times," he thought.

Her eyes wide she nodded, recovering enough to whisper, "Yes Master" as she saw him stiffen more in anger. She was frightened now, his obvious anger confirming to her that this was no longer game. It hit her like a slap in the face she rocked on her heels from the force of the new awareness of her situation. She knew she had come too far, done too much, let him do to much to her, to be able to back down or ask to stop, any words she had died in her throat. After minutes of silence she began to cry turning to run from him.

He saw her breaking, the realisation of his intent dawning on her, this was his moment to begin making her truly his and he had to move now before she panicked and ran from him completely. He reached out with lightning speed and grabbed her arm before she could bolt. He held the remote before her wild eyes and clicked the button starting a low buzz in her pussy. She jolted and squeaked looking up at him. His deep voice crooned, "Yes little slut, I control that new toy in your pussy just as I control you. I am your Master."

He looked into her fearful eyes as he stroked her ass, the toy buzzed to a higher speed, her breathing starting to increase with her sense of panic. He leaned down to murmur in her ear, "You like being my slut don't you ellie?" he moved closer still pulling her to him as he continued, "Not having to hide how naughty you are and the feelings in that tight little pussy when you are with me, you know you were meant to serve me." With that he slapped her ass hard, heating it with his hand print.

Watching her bite at her lip he could see the emotions play over her expressive face as it filled with colour. "You can be yourself with me ellie, I adore all that you are and all that you can and will become for me." He could feel the heat rising from her, shame and fear mixing with the growing hunger in her green eyes. He was slow and deliberate in his choice of words, letting them invade her mind as she struggled with the realisation that this was never a game to him.

He talked on relentlessly filling her head with his desires. "I have known you almost your whole life, so sweet, so innocent and so very obedient, you were born to be a slave, my little slut. You need a Master to give you the pleasure as well as the pain you crave." He kept his voice a low soft murmur in her ear but with a stern commanding overtone to his words. "You can trust me, ellie, I will care for you and keep you safe as I feed your cravings." He punctuated this with another slap to her already red ass. "All I ask little slave is that you serve and obey me well. I am a Master, ellie. You, little slut, are the slave I desire."

She was panting now her body visibly shaking as he turned the toy up high and spanked her ass again. "I will own and care for you as my most treasured possession. As your Master, I will train you to please me and I will punish you when you don't." His hand crashed hard against her ass, she cried out her legs barely holding her upright as he fed her what she needed. Just as he desired to Master her she needed his controlling demands of her. He could see it and feel it each time she obeyed his increasingly deprecating commands, even now as he looked into her tear filled eyes.

"You must trust and obey your Master, ellie." Spanking her ass again he growled low "Cum for me my little slut. Obey me and cum for your Master, slave." He placed his leg between hers as she rolled her hips, letting her grind her wet pulsing pussy onto him, watching as her head tilted back to howl. He wrapped his arms around her small body pulling her to him as she began to spasm and shudder, picking her up he carried her to an over stuffed chair and sat with her on his lap letting the buzzing inside her slowly fade.

At that moment she wanted nothing more than to please him, to obey him, have him care for her and treasure her. She sat in his lap for a long time feeling him pet her, stroking her hair and back as she calmed down. Unable to speak her mind raced through everything he had said. The things she had done and let him do to her in the last three days, his words of trust and care, the pleasure and pain he gave her. She unconsciously squirmed chewing at her lip again. Her blush filled her face, her shame and humiliation rode the back of all the other emotions. She was still a little frightened of his anger and what this so called game really meant for her but she also felt his love for her. He was almost like a father figure, strict and stern but loving as she sat cradled in his arms like this.

"Was it wrong of her to think of him that way considering what she had done and let him do to her? He not only accepted her naughtiness but encouraged it. He had brought her to screaming orgasms yet he had not sought his own from her." Her mind twisted with what she was feeling. She felt herself wanting to do that for him, the strong need she had felt to run from him pushed to the back of her mind replaced in this moment by a desire to please him as she mulled over his words, care, trust, love. She imagined what it might be like to be fucked by him and filled with his cum and she squirmed in his arms pressing into his strong firm body.

He sat with her curled in his lap, watching her face knowing she was considering all he had said to her while he fed her burgeoning masochistic needs. He smiled as he watched her chew at her lip and blush prettily. He needed to possess this small beautiful girl, body and soul, to make her take more of his pain and suffer for him, but he needed her to come to him willingly. His thoughts turning darker, it was taking all his will power not to throw out his plan and take her body right now raping her and forcing her into his service. He decided he needed to go find one of the company sluts to work out his frustration on before he lost his resolve.

Smacking her bottom lightly he roused her, "You have been a useless personal assistant this morning little slut, back to your desk and work, I will buzz you if I need you." He smirked as the toy buzzed briefly making her gasp and understand his meaning all too clearly. He helped her from his lap, smiling as he took in her disheveled look and her glowing wet thighs. "You may use my bathroom to clean yourself up, little slut but leave the toy where it is." He smirked as she gasped looking back briefly at him.

"Yes Master." Hurrying into the bathroom and looking into the mirror she wondered if she would ever stop blushing when she was with him. Quickly fixing her make up, and cleaning away the evidence of the pleasure he gave her she winced as she twisted to see her reddened ass. Emerging from the bathroom she saw that he had left without a word and returned to her desk feeling oddly lonely without his constant presence.

A few hours later she felt the toy start to buzz again moments before he walked back in looking relaxed and smiling at her cheerfully. Taking in the smile on her face at seeing him, he moved behind her looking over her shoulder at her computer and placed both hands on her tits squeezing them until she whimpered softly, "Working hard my little slave?"

Before she could answer she saw Kurt swagger in with Dianne, the blonde bombshell from reception at his side. "Good afternoon Mr White", Bella smiled, trying to ignore the fact that her Masters hands were still kneading at her tits, though the blush entering her face spoke volumes.

"Bella honey, I missed you this morning, I hope you were not in trouble." The seemingly always exuberant Kurt White winked and chuckled, "Dianne is my personal assistant now and I need to take her shopping for some things to be able to train her properly in all that her new role entails." He grinned mischievously at Bella, "Mel wants some things for you too lucky girl, but we need some sizes and measurements. Although from what I can see your training has been very hands on." He laughed good-naturedly and looked to her Master's hands still covering her small tits.

"Come on into my office while I make a list." Her Master laughed along with Kurt, pulling her up by her tits and smacking her ass lightly to make her move. Steering her to the middle of the room, he raked her with his eyes, "Strip Bella so Dianne can get accurate measurements." He stared at her with a stern look as she hesitated. She stood frozen unbelieving, the toy buzzed harder making her gasp and look up and he raised his eyebrow at her. She swallowed hard shaking her head slightly. "NOW Bella!" anger flashed into his eyes as he looked at her.

Fumbling with shaky hands she dropped the skirt and took off her jacket and blouse handing them to Dianne who checked sizes and made notes, "The camisole too ellie, you can keep your filthy panties on for now." He continued to stare angrily at her. She was mortified at his words and the camisole came off. He turned from her once she had completed undressing, the two men moving to her Master's desk to discuss his list quietly, watching her from a distance.

Dying inside she stood almost naked and trembling as Diane poked prodded and measured various parts of her small body, including her wrists, ankles and throat for what seemed an eternity. The blonde woman's hands seemed to enflame her more as the toy buzzed on making her wetter and her nipples impossibly hard adding to her humiliation.

Kurt smiled broadly at her seeing Dianne finally stand and roll up the tape measure, "Come slave, let's go shopping!" Bella tensed but he took Dianne by the arm swept her out of the room, calling back over his shoulder. "We will see you in a few hours Mel." Bella's eyes widened at hearing the word slave directed to another girl and she turned to watch them go.

Beckoning her closer by pointing to a spot on the floor behind his desk close to him, he watched her almost naked form pad silently to the spot. "Have you enjoyed wearing those filthy panties all day?" He ran is hand over her hip and pussy feeling her wetness.

"No Master".

He smiled, "Good take them off and the next time you are tempted to wear panties think of how this felt." His smile turned serious, "You will not wear anything covering your little pussy again without my express permission. Do you understand my slave? Or your discomfort will be much worse I promise you." His eyes searched hers being sure she understood this, like all his commands, was not negotiable.

Taking the reeking sodden panties off she stood quivering and naked before him, taking a slow breath she whispered. "Yes Master."

Reaching to caress her cheek lightly he pulled her down bending her over his lap speaking softly but with an edge to his voice. "As my slave when I ask you to do something you obey, is that correct slave?" Not giving her time to answer he stroked his hand over her trembling ass continuing. "It is what you agreed to. Yet for the third time today I find myself having to punish you." He had left her no room to answer him and he smiled as she whimpered.

"Your hesitation when I asked you to strip was not acceptable, you will obey me slave regardless of who is in the vicinity." He felt her tense as he outlined his displeasure. "You must trust that I will not endanger you. Kurt too, is a Master and Dianne his slave." He let sadness and disappointment creep into his voice. "Your refusal to strip when I commanded it was a reflection not only on you, little slave, but on me as your Master."

She cringed at the tone of his voice finding herself ashamed of having displeased him yet again, the need to please he had stirred in her earlier making her want to beg for his forgiveness. She started to voice her plea, but she silenced her, "I understand you are sorry slave girl and it saddens me that I must punish you again, but you will learn to trust and obey me in all I ask of you."

She was whimpering in shame as well as the heat he was causing to grow in her with his stroking hand and the toy buzzing deep within her dripping pussy. She felt his hand lift and she braced herself thinking he would spank her but it was replaced with the feel of a thin rod caressing her skin his left hand moving under her to stroke her pussy adding to the mix of emotions rolling through her.

She squirmed at his touches, her squeal and surprise as the cane struck her ass biting into her flesh making her bounce in his lap her feet kicking up. She felt his fingers dig into her pussy and clit holding her in place and she cried out again, her panting and whimpering turning to pained howls and gasps as he struck her twice more. Three throbbing red welts appearing on her skin for each of her transgressions that day. She could feel the welts burning into her skin as the cruel cane was replaced by his hand once more. His fingers twisting and pulling on her swollen clit as he spanked hard over the welted lines tirelessly, making her twist and buck in his lap crying out in her pain and need.

He watched the exquisite small body thrash over his lap. His joy and arousal evident as he watched her suffer and cry for him, he was her Master, his long held desire to own her becoming reality. At the end of the week she would accept her place as his slave willingly or he would take her by force if necessary but he knew he could not let her go. He spoke again low and growling, "Cum for your Master little slave, show him how much you love his pain."

Her body contorted arching up, tensing and shuddering as she exploded at his command her mind lost, floating in a cloud of pleasure and pain for the third time that day, she screamed for him and passed out.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers