Mastering Bella Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

He pulled from her mouth abruptly, long strands of spittle hanging unseen between them and dropping to the chair cushion as they both panted raggedly. He freed his hands from her hair and moved back behind her, smacking her quivering ass he guided his cock into her slowly enjoying the tightness of her wet cunt as he stretched her over him. Her head was lowering back down to the cushion and as he pushed the final inch of cock into her he reach forward grabbing her hair in a haphazard ponytail to pull her back up and against him.

She whimpered and gasped as he entered her, "He is too big, too much." Her mind railed at her as she felt herself stretched wide the mixture of painful pleasure rolling through her as he filled her more and more, she could feel him so deeply within and she groaned her head lowering only to be pulled back up sharply by her hair as he forced all of his cock deep into her body. The sharp pull of her hair sent thrills to meet those from her over stuffed cunt, her body singing with the waves of exquisite sensation rolling through her.

Feeling her hips roll, knowing she was ready he pulled back entering her again slowly his body tense as she adjusted to his size, moving slowly in and out with her whimpers singing to him he finally gave rise to his need and lust. He began to fuck her hard using her hair to pull her back onto him as he pounded into her small body. His free hand grasped at her hip the fingers sinking deeply into her flesh, her whimpers becoming howls of need and pleasure. Reefing her head back he roared, "Cum slut cum for your Master. Give me what I want."

The roar traveled through her body the words a command as she arched her back, her body wracked by blissful waves of release as she cried out shrieking as her orgasm hit her. She could feel spasm after spasm as her cunt contracted around his cock buried deep with in body pulsing with its own release. Freeing her hair he collapsed over her breathing as raggedly as she, murmuring to her as the blood pumped loud in her ears. "Mine."

Moments later he shifted his weight from her pulling her back up to his chest he collapsed down to the floor holding her in his lap his cock still buried inside her. She rested her head against his chest hearing his rapidly thumping heart and almost purring as he stroked her still shaking body. She looked up in wonder and whispered, "Thank you Master."

Even in the darkness she saw his eyes smile down at her as he bent and kissed her deeply.

.....................................................

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers