Mastering Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdbnnc
sdbnnc
185 Followers

"Funnily enough I have," he surprised me by saying. "I picked up some classic Victorian erotica from a dealer in Brighton. Perhaps I should rephrase my invitation."

As I arched my eyebrows in response, he went on, "Rebecca, dear Rebecca, please come up to my flat and view my etchings, take a light spanking and allow me to fuck you."

"I shall be honoured to accept," I answered.

"Then follow me," he said, standing up to leave.

"You haven't touched your drink," I pointed out.

"I agreed to let you buy me one," he replied coldly. "I didn't say I'd taste it."

It was the opening lesson in the year-long course I'd agreed to undertake. Later, he would explain that a master never drinks or eats with a slave unless they go out to dinner together like any other couple. When things get sexual, as he had just promised me they were about to do, eating and drinking are done by turn, and the master always goes first.

sdbnnc
sdbnnc
185 Followers
12