Mastering Submission Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdbnnc
sdbnnc
185 Followers

"Thank you, Master," I said.

"I'll phone you every night from my hotel," Master said.

"Yes, Master. But it won't be the same. You won't be able to call me a whore and a slut properly over the phone," I whined.

"I can call you 'Meat,' though," Master insisted. "Nobody will understand that, even if the hotel receptionist is listening in."

"That's nice," I said. "Every time you use the word 'meat' I feel the touch of your whip on my heart."

Master folded me in his arms. "Meat," Master crooned over and over again. "Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat," Master turned me around and patted my behind. "You'd better run along," Master said. "It wouldn't do to have the air hostesses spanking you for being late."

From South Africa, Master brought back diamonds, biltong to feed me off the end of Master's cock, as well as peach brandy Master used to drink to my continued good health. My gift for Master was a beautifully balanced whip in black cowhide with gold thread braided into the handle, from a shop called Sarah Lashes. Master used it on me the night I returned.

On Master's birthday, I woke Master with a breakfast tray and a deep curtsey. In the corner, next to the toast, was a brightly wrapped oblong package that looked as if it might contain a ring, or perhaps a cigarette lighter.

"Master," I said, "I wanted to give you something wonderful for your birthday, but you're so much richer than I am. And, well, I thought I'd make you something." I smiled shyly. "And, well, anyway, here it is."

When Master took off the wrapping there was something soft inside, done up in greaseproof paper.

"What on earth is it?" Master asked.

"I've been keeping a little of my milk aside every day," I explained. "I took off the cream and churned it and, well, it is my butter."

"Your own breast butter?" Master asked with a smile.

"Yes, Master," I said, my heart full of love for Master, "I'm afraid it isn't very much."

"It's wonderful, Meat," Master reassuringly said. "That's the best birthday present anyone ever gave me." Master spread some on the toast and ate it, giving me a little to taste.

sdbnnc
sdbnnc
185 Followers
12