Mastering Submission Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdbnnc
sdbnnc
185 Followers

Master laughed. "You think you could take on both of them?"

"I might," I said.

"I could arrange a slave-swap," Master said.

"Oh," I said with alarm.

"Thinking of chickening out?" Master teased. "Beware of your fantasies, my little slut. I'm the kind of man who can make almost any dream come true."

"Bernadette can take a lot of punishment," I said.

"Only from them," Master replied. "I don't fully understand it. Some slaves lap up pain; after being broken in they spend their whole lives searching for more. But for some, like Bernadette, it's an expression of a particular relationship. She's never had S&M sex with anybody but those two men and I bet if anything happened to split them up she wouldn't turn up on the club circuit. She'd live alone, or find a straight man somewhere and live a normal life. But I've seen her so black and blue she was nearly as dark as her masters."

"I'd be like that," I said. "I wouldn't want anybody to beat me but you."

"That's because you love me," Master said triumphantly, "Every bit as much as I love you."

"No, I don't," I replied, peevishly.

"Yes, you do, you lying bitch," Master insisted. "And I still want to marry you, whether we have children or not. But I wish I hadn't beaten you without permission. That was unforgivable."

"No, it wasn't, Master," I said sincerely. "I forgive you. You were right to beat me. Thank you for beating the truth out of me."

sdbnnc
sdbnnc
185 Followers
12