Masters

Story Info
Little slave gets two masters.
9k words
4.26
32.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're driving home to me, your slut. And thinking about me. I have been forgetting that you are my master and not just a boyfriend and you want to remind me who you are. I haven't directly disobeyed you at all in forever, but I have been pushing my luck with the teasing. You come up with a plan and start getting hard thinking about it and your needy little slut waiting at home. You open the door and find me obediently waiting at the door. It makes you smile and you pat my head, telling me to follow you. We go into the living room and you sit in your favorite chair while I kneel before you. You pet my hair and start talking to me and it feels like a normal day. I go to lay my head on your lap but you stop me.

"Baby slut, I have a problem....."

My eyes flash to yours, worried and wondering what I need to do to help or if I'm the problem. You smile reassuringly and continue, "My problem is that you seem to forget that I am your master as well as your loving boyfriend." I look at you confused, knowing I obey your every order. "You've been more than obedient, finally," you give me an exasperated look but I see the amusement in your eyes, "but, my love, you have been pushing your luck. I have been overly generous with allowing you to tease me, but it stops now." I give a worried look and you ignore it. "As punishment, you are not to speak at all unless I explicitly ask you something or raise your hand like in kindergarten. Every time you disobey, I will take something away. It may be a physical object or a privilege that I take. I may return the ability to talk and be normal again or not. It will depend on your attitude. Do you understand, sweet slut?"

"Yes master. I understand." You smile and send me to finish dinner.

I am cooking dinner and wondering how I am going to remain silent. I remember I was supposed to go out with my friends and I wonder if this new rule applies then. I'm determined to ask you at dinner and decide to test you as well so when you enter the kitchen, I turn to you and then I see your eyes daring me to disobey so soon. This causes me to chicken out and I raise my hand like I was ordered. You say, "Yes, slut?"

"Master, you had given me permission to have a girls day this week, will the rules apply then, too, sir?"

You think for a minute and then answer, "No my sweet this rule only applies when you're in this house or with me unless otherwise specified, although if you test me, I may make it full time." I blush and return to cooking. You come up behind me and hold me. "I love you, Kat, but I demand you respect me. If you had tested me, you would have started out with nothing, no privileges, no personal items. I will be fair but testing me is not an option, and I will be the judge of if you're testing me or not" You slap my ass and I serve dinner. We eat in silence because I am the one who usually keeps the conversations going. You're surprised that I've made it this long without slipping. You get up to clean our plates off and I raise my hand. You ignore it, testing me and I put it down as I wash you clean the plates. "Yes, kat?"

"Master, I would have cleaned the...."

"Sweetness, I know." I run and hug and kiss you because you don't do that often and you laugh and send me to the bedroom to lay on the bed.

I wait for you on the bed, eager to play and knowing you're going to test my resolve. You stand at the doorway look at my naked, hairless body and your cock starts to rise. I smile and squirm to entice you. You come over and undress and I moan happily. You smile at how much I love your cock and rub it a little to make it harder. You then climb up and give your cock to me to suck while you secure my hands to the head board.

I squirm and you thrust deeply. You then pull out and look at my pussy which is dripping. You pull my legs apart and kneel between them before starting to tease me with your tongue. I moan and writhe as you focus on my clit and a finger slips in my ass. I moan happily and you look up. I know I may be in trouble very soon and you keep eating me until I'm about to cum. You stop right before I cum and I whimper and groan. You raise an eyebrow at me but let me cool down. Then you resume and my moans get louder until you stop again.

After the third time, I whisper, "Please." We both freeze and you slap my pussy. I want to apologize but I see your eyebrow raise and I close my mouth. You smile and resume and then stop again and I groan. You insert your cock in my pussy and tell me I may not cum and start teasing me. You fuck me harder and faster and I struggle, pleading with my eyes. I'm determined not to fail you again. You slow as you near your climax and cum deep inside me. I almost cum from you cumming inside me. You pull out and give me your softening cock to clean and I lovingly clean your cock. You pull your sensitive cock out of my mouth with a light pop and I lean forward wanting more. You chuckle, "My beautiful little cock slut." I blush and watch you.

You walk to the closet and get my leather collar out. I always wear my permanent collar and love it but I love the leather on my neck. You fasten my collar and kiss me. "You know I need to punish you, love." My eyes tear up as I nod and look away from you. "What is it?" you ask.

I look at you tears pouring down my face, "M-m-master, I-I-I-Its only b-b-been a couple hours a-a-a-and I al-l-lready let y-y-you d-d-d-d-down." You untie me and take me in your arms and I cry into your chest. You shush me and when I finally stop you wipe my nose and eyes and kiss me gently. I look at you and see only love and instantly feel better.

"Baby girl, as long as you act like this when you misbehave, you will never let me down." I cuddle into you happy to know that and I barely flinch when you start where you left off. "As always, you'll wear what I pick out and do your chores and obey any orders given and now you won't speak. Also, as punishment for speaking, when I'm around, you will need to ask to do anything that I do not explicitly tell you to do." I nod that I understand and you hold me tight. "I love you, Katie." I look up at you knowing my eyes convey my emotions and you kiss me again.

I'm determined to be good and so when you deposit me on the bed, I don't move a muscle. I hear you starting a bath and I smile. You pick me up and gently deposit me in the warm, rose scented water. You proceed to wash me and then shave my whole body. You massage my body and ensure I'm relaxed. You kiss my head and order me to relax. I close my eyes and fall asleep in the warm, soothing water. You come back and smile at your sleeping slut. You get me out and dry me off and put me to bed.

I wake up with you gently stroking my arm. I jump and look at you, afraid I disobeyed by falling asleep. You kiss me. "I could watch you sleep all day." I smile and then you flip me on my back and are on top of me in a second. I look up at you and squirm slightly you look at me and raise an eyebrow. I grin cheekily at you and you pin my hands above my head and growl in my, "Watch it, little girl." I nod, chastised now. You chain my hands above my head and grin down at me. I smile and wiggle playfully. You slap my ass and I stop and you chuckle. I stick my tongue out and you grab it and look at your little slut. "You know, it's behavior like this that got you in trouble in the first place, slut." I nod and you release my tongue and flip me over. You spread my legs and tie them to the corners of the bed and pick up the paddle.

You start by giving me 20 spanks with your hand and then pick up the paddle and give me 25 spanks, making me count every one. I'm crying by the end and you untie and flip me over again. You look me in the eyes, "I told you I'd know when you were testing me. I won't tolerate it." You retie my legs to the bed and look down at me. "No clothes around the house. You will take any clothes that I allow off in the garage before entering the house." I nod and you pick up a feather. You tease me with the feather and I squirm as much as I can. You tease and torture me mercilessly and watch fascinated as my pussy becomes soaked. You run your finger through my wetness and I almost cum just from the light touch on my pussy.

You give me your finger to suck on and I hungrily lick it clean. You shove your finger inside of me and swirl it around before licking my juices off of it. I moan and struggle wanting to get free so I can fuck you. You nibble on my ear and pinch my nipples and clit. I arch and struggle more, needing you inside me and begging with my eyes and body, knowing you can see and smell my arousal. You kiss my lips so I won't be bad again and start gently finger fucking me. I struggle even more and you chuckle into my lips. I gently bite your lip, telling you in that that I want you bad. You tease me mercilessly and pull away all together, watching me writhe.

I look at you pleadingly, hoping you'll take pity on your precious pet. You shake your head and turn and walk out of the room. I watch you go almost crying from my need to cum. You want to make sure I remember the rules so you go out with some friends for some beers. I cry myself to sleep needing to cum so badly and needing you to hold me. You return a couple hours later and find your beautiful slut asleep on the bed tearstains still on my face. You kiss me until I wake up and you smooth my hair and look down at me. I look chastened and you kiss me.

"You need to learn respect, my sweet. You got into trouble for that same reason. I love you so much and you are mine so we will do this until I feel you learned your lesson. I really want this to sink in and I wish I didn't have to do this but I brought some help in." I look at you confused and scared. Your best friend Jason comes in and I silently plead with you. Jason has been your best friend forever. You both explored domination together and, being your best friend, he is just as much my master as you are. He is tougher sometimes and more indulgent sometimes. This time I can tell you have told him what has transpired and he is not happy with me. I shrink into the bed, but also eagerly await his domination of me.

You both untie me and I kneel before you and kiss your feet then his in a way of greeting and gratitude. You know my love for you but I can tell that Jason is surprised but my display. I have the deepest respect for both of you and I love you both, but I don't think either of you realize it. You both always assume I'm afraid of Jason. "Slut, you will be Jason's for the next couple of days. All the rules still apply and you will respect and obey him as you would me."

I nod my head and then remember something and raise my hand. Jason lifts my chin and addresses me, "Yes, pet?"

"Master Jason, Master Alex, we had discussed allowing me to have a girls day and Master Alex agreed to it before I misbehaved. Will that still be allowed or should I cancel it this time, masters?" You both are impressed by my bravery and look at each other. You walk away from me and discuss together. I watch you both and the easy manner in which you talk together. I sigh and smile gently, spacing out and thinking about my life.

You have walked back now and call me back to reality, "What is it, my slut?"

I look at you with a slight glazed look in my eyes still and quietly reply, "Master, I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you," I gaze at Jason and back at you "both of you. You both protect me and I trust you both with my life. I always accept your decisions even when I pout." You both smirk, knowing my pouting well because I almost always pout when I disagree with the decision.

You look at me, "There will be no pouting anymore, slut." I nod and Jason informs me that I may have my girls day but I can only go out for 2 hours and I have a $50 limit. I look at Jason and he grins, "You certainly don't deserve it, though." I can tell he's teasing and a smile breaks across my face and I want to throw my arms around both of you, but the rules don't allow it.

You bend down to kiss me. "Be a good girl and you may earn a privilege back. I nod and Jason bends down to pick me up and put me in a fireman's hold. I squeal and he playfully spanks me before turning and leaving. I look up and wave goodbye and then we're out the door.

Jason sets me down when we get to his car. "You will get away with nothing while you are with me and I will be harsh in my punishments, but I will be fair." He feels between my legs and finds me soaked. "What a little slut you are." He smirks and gives me his fingers to clean and then kisses me, still tasting my arousal on my lips. I watch him as he licks his lips and I feel myself get wetter.

He then opens the car door, orders me in and closes it before walking to his side and getting in. When he gets in, he pushes my legs wide and hands me a sundress to wear for the ride. I quickly put it on as his hand gently rubs my thigh. I watch his get nearer to my pussy and then stop, my pussy soaked now and my arousal now spreading to the seat. He finally shoves his fingers inside me and I whimper in need. He swirls them a couple times and then takes them out and rubs my arousal on my neck, wrists and lips. He smirks, "Just so everyone know what a slut you are."

He licks any remaining arousal off his fingers and his moan makes my pussy flood. "You are so delicious, pet." I smile, pleased to be doing something right finally. We arrive at the mall and I look at him curiously as he opens the door. He kisses my forehead and then takes my hands and leads me in without another word. We make a stop to an ice cream place and he buys me rocky road ice cream and sets me down on the bench outside a store and goes in. He's barely gone ten minutes when he's beside me again and trying to steal my ice cream playfully. We silently and playfully fight for the ice cream, each taking licks until it's gone and he kisses me. A couple nearby tells us how cute we are. I blush, Jason, always confident, just smiles, thanks them and leads me away.

"Kat, I'm giving you permission to talk while we're in the mall. The second we leave, no more, but for now, you may."

I beam up at him, "Thank you Master Jason."

We laugh and talk as we walk through the mall. Occasionally he'll indulge me and let me go in a store I like. We don't buy anything but his constant teasing and innuendos have me getting even wetter. Finally, we end up outside a lingerie store and it's obvious that this is where Jason was leading us to. We go in and Jason knows the owner and has a quiet conversation and they watch me as I explore the racks, blushing more than I should be.

Suddenly Jason wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear, "Are you uncomfortable, slut?"

I turn in his arms, "No master, Jason, I was imagining what I'd look like in some of these and it aroused me, but also scares me a little." Jason smiles, surprised once more by my honesty. He leads me to the back and I'm frozen in fear and wonder. Behind one of the curtains is the skimpiest underwear and lots of bondage gear and even some live models wearing some. A squeeze of my hand forces me to move further into the room. I sit down on a chair in the middle and look with wonder. Jason is talking to the owner once more and I'm nervous and excited.

He comes back over to me and leans down to look in my eyes, "Be a good girl and listen to Bob." I nod but give Jason a confused look. He kisses me and walks to the door. I watch him go panicking a little bit. Bob walks to me and strokes my cheek as he sits beside me and turns to look at me. He hands me a shelf bra, lace thong, and 4 inch heels and orders me to put them on. I get up and start to go to the changing room when he stops me and tells me to stand in front of him and change. I blush but do as instructed and strip and then hurriedly put the lingerie and heels on. He makes a spinning motion and I turn for him and when I'm facing him again, he points to a rack and I walk over to it. He ties me to it and paddles me until my ass is glowing and tears are streaming down my face.

Jason is beside me and releasing me. He looks at Bob, tells him we'll take the lingerie and gives me my dress back. While I'm putting it on, he discusses something with Bob. I sit on the couch and wait like a good girl. I see you looking over at me frequently. I start fidgeting and look down self-consciously. I only look up again when Jason takes my hand.

"Bob likes you, you know." I look up at that surprised. Jason kisses me and pulls me out the door again, picks up a bag and leads me to the food court. He sits me at a table with all the bags and I'm tempted to look in them, but I know I probably shouldn't so I wait patiently (ok maybe not so patiently) at the table. He returns with two plates of food and I recognize my favorite Chinese dishes and smile shyly before digging in, not realizing how hungry I was.

Jason chuckles, "I figured I should feed you or Alex would probably punish ME." I choke at the thought of Jason being punished and start laughing. He looks affronted and I try to stop but I can't. When I finally stop laughing he looks at me half amused, half annoyed, "So the thought of me being punished is funny?"

I look at him seriously, teasingly appraising him and then cheekily reply, "Yes it is." I stick my tongue out at the end and it's Jason's time to laugh.

When he stops, he leans across and whispers dangerously, "Watch it, girl, or you won't get the present I bought you." That shuts me up and instantly become an angel again. He smiles because he knows that he could never deny me my present anyway but likes that it did the trick.

Jason roughly pulls my chair closer and while I'm still eating, starts rubbing his hand up my leg.

We're sitting at a table in a corner and both of us are now facing the corner. His hand travels teasingly higher. I try to ignore it as I eat but soon his hand it on my lace clad pussy and I let out a small whimper. I can practically hear his smile as he slowly starts rubbing me through the panties that Bob gave me.

He rubs me harder until I'm panting and just before I cum, he stops I'm already so horny and frustrated that before I can stop myself, I whisper, "Bastard" under my breath.

Jason of course hears and in a second, his hand is tangled in my hair. "What the hell did you just say?" I repeat it as I'm bid, never having seen Jason this angry. He immediately gets up and throws our plates away. I almost protest, but think better of it.

"Smart move, slut," Jason hisses at me. He obviously saw my move to protest. He grabs our bags and starts for the car. I hurry after him, having to practically run because of his legs being longer and the ridiculous heels I'm wearing. I want to say something but I know that I have probably lost my privilege to speak so I remain silent as I try to keep up.

When we get to the car, Jason throws the bags in the trunk and looks at me contemplatively. He thinks better of it and points to the passenger seat and I scramble as fast as possible. I watch him pace for a little, trying to calm down and then he grabs his cell phone. "Oh no." I think. I know he's calling you and I know I'm in big trouble. Neither of you tolerate me swearing at you and you both especially hate that word. Jason gets in the car next to me and hands me the phone before zipping out of the parking lot.

I look at the phone and tentatively say, "Hello, master."

You growl and I'm truly terrified. "Slut, I can't begin to think of a punishment good enough for this but Jason suggested something and since it was him you offended, I agree. He will keep you for a month and decide everything. You will have control over nothing. You cannot speak, move, or do anything without an explicit order. You will not cum unless expressly told and you will not beg to cum either. You will not see your friends tomorrow and may not see them until the end of the month. You will sleep on the floor with no blanket or pillow. I will decide nothing for this month, so coming to me will do nothing except get you more punishment from Jason and a punishment from me when you come home. Do you understand?"