Master's Anger Ch. 02

Story Info
Master spends more anger on bad submissive.
2.8k words
4.51
29.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As He looks down on her kneeling form He smiles to himself. She of course does not know as the is not only bound and gagged but blindfolded. She had disobeyed Him and he allowed His lust for her earlier drive Him into a frenzy and He took her hard before He had completed His punishments. Now that he had spent some of that energy on her tight asshole He will complete her punishments.

He knew she was a bouncy woman. Always bouncing from one thing to another - a ball of energy. On the phone He had to redirect her several times to keep her mind on the subject. But she had managed to learn to cum on His command. The pleasure of hearing her lose herself over the phone lines was almost to much to bear.

Her hands are bound behind her back side by side. These are tied to a crotch rope he made sure was knotted right over her clit and pussy opening, running up through the crack of her ass to her hands. Her elbows are almost pulled together in the back and this is secured to a breast harness. Her knees are bound tightly together above and below them and her ankles bound tightly side by side. A neck rope is tied to the top knee ropes and pulled fixing her into the kneeling position. Secure His little katt is not bouncing anywhere. She had once proclaimed being bound where she could not move would be the worse punishment she could think of. And now she was. The ball gag was cinched in tightly and buckled behind her head then the blindfold added. To add to her punishment she was inserted with a remote vibrator in her pussy and asshole. He would run them from time to time but only for a few seconds. He could hear her muffled screams and the grunts of her testing the bonds. For 30 minutes now she has been in this position.

The crop impacts the exposed ass cheek. She jerks and moans. Punishing her had to be inventive as she so loves to be spanked. It smacks each cheek 4 times raising red welts. She grunts each time, squealing into her gag. He does not have to hear her orgasm he cam smell her. Turning on the vibrators full blast the buzz away inside her as he crops her now harder. The sounds of the leather "paddle" of the crop resounding in the room.

"So My little bitch, did you even begin to think I was going to put up with your ways any longer?" Master snarls.

Katt remembering the command to always answer master no matter what and no matter what gag she may be wearing tried to make her speech understandable. "phhh naaaaooooo Maasser."

"What's that little cunt?" I don't believe I understood you." The laughter in His voice no comfort at all to her.

She feels the ball-gag unbuckled and removed. She moans and is embarrassed as the dammed up drool splashes to the floor. She exercises her jaw. She wants to beg for release to show her sorrow for having made Him angry and for being the old untamed katt she should have left behind. She strains against the ropes and finds that no amount of her movements has loosened the knots one single iota.

"Master, my One, this girl is sorry for her actions." She prays this will bring the release from the strained position at least. And damn would he please turn off those vibrators so she could think?

"Well My little katt, I know you are sorry now but not near as sorry as you will be over the next couple of weeks."

She lifts her head at those words. "Master?" She looks confused as He knows her job just started and she has to work now.

"Oh don't worry baby. I called your boss told her you won't be back and I have also taken the liberty of notifying your Mom - what a kind woman she is. That you and I are taking that vacation together we spoke of."

Katt's gasp of surprise brings more laughter from Master. Moving to her line of sight he looks down at her. "Yes we are going to travel,. I am not liking this area, I prefer my nice quiet cabin in the Ozarks. So we are moving there is a couple of days."

Katt moans and almost complains but hell to be honest this is what she has been wanting for a long time.

He moves to her to release the ankles and knees allowing her to sit flat on her ass. He leaves her bound otherwise and ungagged offering her a drink of water. She takes the straw and sips until the thirst is slacked.

"Master?' She looks at him with imploring eyes.

"Yes little one?"

Smiling she looks down and whispers "Your katt needs to be fucked hard!"

Master smiling down at her had that very thing in mind. Pushing the gag back into her mouth, He lifts her and places her on her feet. Taking her by the elbow she is led to the bedroom and made to kneel. She is glad all she is allowed to wear is her stockings. Allowing Master easy access to any hole he chooses.

Untying her hands and elbows now He commands her to the bed. Her hands are tied together and then pulled over her head and tied to the railing. Her gagged removed she is kissed hard - passionately His tongue crushing hers as he pinches and pulls on her nipples. Fuck yes, just as she had hoped he was going to fuck her without mercy.

His hands are powerful as they pinch and probe her. Lowering his head he sucks in her left nipple hard, suckling it. His teeth nipping it now and lifting her nipple up and away from her body lifting the breast. His fingers embedding themselves into her cunt fucking her slowly, not His dick, but she knows that is coming soon. She moans as he uses his hands and teeth to great effect on her. She gasps as he runs his tongue along the crease of her thigh. She thinks. "Gawd that fucker pulls out no stops."

He bites her inner thigh before plunging his tongue deep into her pussy licking her from back to front, the tongue sliding out to play with her clit. Little light flicks over it. She moans and cums instantly when he moans the word into her pussy and he bites and licks the labia. His finger go deeply into her fucking her as his tongue licks and tastes her inner pussy walls. He drenches His face with her juices unable to stop herself as waves of pleasure overtake her. He come out of the deep relaxation when the gag is pushed back into her mouth and buckled.

Moving to her ankles he ties each one out until she is spread wide. Smiling at her he lifts the crop He has stashed. Swishing it back and forth He eyes her pussy. Groaning she begins to sweat. They had talked about this before on the phone and in chat but now it was obvious she was going to receive a pussy spanking. The first smack was not to hard but it stung. Before she could blink them away tears forms in her eyes and the second blow impacts harder. She hears the wet juicy impact of the crop on her cunt still dripping the juice she so willingly squirted into her Master's face. She sucks in her breath but the next four smacks come in such rapid fashion she cannot help but let all she took in out with a whoosh around the ball in her mouth. Fuck this stings like fire but she has never been more aroused. She looks at her master and sees the fierce intensity in his green eyes. Fuck those eyes she almost cums too all the time. The intensity in them now only drives her deeper into her building orgasm. Suddenly He stops the spanking.

The crop being held close to her face "See what you did cunt? It is all fucking wet!" She tries to speak through the gag - "MMMassser pluuze fucckameeeeeee!" Smiling He looks her up and down, her body moving on its own almost against her will. Writhing desperately needing her Master inside her.

He ungags her once again and tosses the ball gag to the nightstand. "Oh God ... Damn God help me.. I love you Master." She cannot help her outcry.

"I know that katt." He smiles at her taking his clothes off at last. She sees Him totally naked for the first time. The cock she has seen on the camera now there before her again. She sighs - happy that at least he did not lie about its length! He moves over her she is helpless, she wants to touch Him. Wants to devour that long cock, taste its pre-cum, feel its length go down her throat. She promised Him so many blow jobs and now wants to pay that vow. But she cannot as He looms over her bound form but at least they can kiss if He desires it.

His cock, swollen, stiff and heavily veined, slowly pushed into her, making her cunt stretch all around it. She smiles loving that forcible stretching of her warm fleshly vault. The stuffed feeling has her moving in an ecstatic agony, she purrs loudly in the hot heavy sensation of ecstasy. He moves into her slowly - inch by agonizing inch. She has never been entered so damned slowly! Fuck - just how long can one man take to get a cock into a woman? But she feels that sensation of stretching go on and falls back into it. Fuck damn Him and His ways of driving her goddamned insane! She growls and spits at Him like her namesake - knowing she will pay later but fuck this was torture. He bites her neck hard and she returns the bite to Him. Each loving the feel of their teeth sinking into their flesh.

He suddenly pulls back and drives forth with His hips burying Himself hard balls deep into her wet hot cunt. She groans with the thrust. He looks into her eyes and sees the strained, concentrating expression on her face an he feels her efforts to fuck him in return. She is exerting the strength of her inner pussy muscles around his fevered prick, clenching the slick membranes tenaciously all around there swollen shaft. Smiling at Him with love she bears down and is silently satisfied with his involuntary groan of ecstasy. He may be the Master but she knows how to fuck Him and get what they both want from this meeting of flesh.

Gasping loudly, His lips pulled back over His teeth, His brain and body quivering with hunger and sexual excitement for His katt. She is His and much and He is hers! His cock responds to her squeezing efforts and new constriction by surging so strongly inside her she blinks. She felt that strong jerk of His broad wedge deep inside her belly. A squeal of delight escapes her lips and along drawn out purr. Finally her Master is fucking His little katt. His dick buried deep into her. Fuck she can no more deny this pleasure than she can breathing. She moves her hips as much as the bonds will allow her and fucks her Master as hard as He fucks her.

Panting, weaving and pumping her thighs, her damp shuddering thighs, she jerks and finds MAster has knowingly tied her where a strong pull will bring her ankles out of the ropes. Her hands she cannot free but dammit she used her feet to try and climb the backs of his legs. She will use whatever freedom she has to love and fuck this man!

His hands come up to plucked at her nipple. Pinching lightly pulling he massages and plays with those sensitive buds. She so loves this "raped" feeling His cock is giving her, and she squeezes it with all her might in an intimately engulfed embrace.

She tosses her head back and forth, Her long dark blonde hair moving with her. "Oh please, Master, I need it so, please I beg you give it to me - give - it - to me!" She accompanied each of those last words with an upward surge of her hips; her feet slid down now planted firmly on the bed.

Give it to her He does! He fucks her now in raging passion, with hard driving blows. His big cock dipping intimately, repeatedly, authoritatively into the fleshly folds of her red hot interior.

Their body smacks together with sharp slapping sounds and she grunts with each impact. But that does not stop her from the constant darting of her hips to impale her own dripping wet cunt.

"Oh god, master, she purrs," Yes hard fuck me like that. use your katt, love me later , but please oh God! Fuci me NOW!"

Their driving bodies become slick, shiny with sweat. She moans, she groans, she murmurs her love and desire and need. passionate gasps erupt form both of their lips their throats growing hoarse, His thick lance sunk to its full length between the bright pink lips with every deep-driving stroke.

Reaching for her legs, he hoists them so her ankles slides along her shoulders and her straining body is doubled more and more upon itself as his face is lowered closer and closer to hers. She gasps and grins lasciviously up at Him, loving the new depths he is exploring inside her, with her vagina turned almost straight up to become a long narrow tunnel.

He crams it into her in and out, trying to force its full extent through her vaginal tunnel and ram its fat sensitive head up her cervix. The panting, sweating man rides her hard, thinking now only of dropping the full contents of Hid ball pouch into her hot depths.

She enjoys Him and He enjoys her. She is receiving what she has needed for so long. A master in tune with her needs and takes what He needs in return. Fuck she orgasms harder now than ever before. She cannot help herself. She moans her sorrow at not waiting, but she realizes he is fucking harder faster now and she rides out her orgasm with his cock pounding her slamming pussy walls.

He suddenly jerks and groans. She feels the head of his cock swell even larger, she knows now that means he will shortly erupt into her that hot wet sticky cum she so desperately wants to taste. His semen comes tearing out of Him. stinging a little on the force of its expulsion from His body into hers.

He lays his weight on her and she loves the feel of His 215 pounds bearing down on her. His cock spasms and milks itself in her for a long while, He pumped his seminal fluids into her deeply. He kisses her tenderly and bites the lower lip.

Looking deeply into her eyes, her desire and love for Him seen there. He kisses her with passion now making her cum a bit around his slowly softening cock. His emerald eyes bearing into her. Her unseal colored eyes so expressive. hazel green with olive bands and colors almost flashing the surface. they give her away , the love and devotion she has in this man. He has told her online and on the phone so many times He loves her but she has yet to hear it spoken here. She desires it to here it in person. She searches the depth of His eyes. The ones she has seen flash in anger chilling her to the bone. He looks at her tenderly now.

"I love you Master, You own me heart ,body and soul." She smiles hopefully at His response.

He looks at her, "I know, I expect no less, Katt."

Smiling he lowers his head to lay on her. She looks down, sadly. his hands move to untie her, she automatically grips him and holds Him close. Never wanting His weight off her, even if He never says those words.

Her eyes close in rest and she loves being here safe in his embrace. She smiles as softly the words. "I love you too" is whispered in her ear. She turns her head but Master's soft snore tell her that His long trip and her two sessions have tapped His energy for now, but contentment floods her as she too drifts off with Master awaiting His pleasure when they awake.