Master's Ante

Story Info
Man uses woman as poker bet.
2.9k words
4.01
142k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to go. How could he do that to me. Use me to pay his poker debt? I don't think I will ever forgive him for that. Do all masters use their whores that way?

I was to be at 4522 West 11th street at midnight wearing nothing but a coat. I rebelled. That was so ridiculous. So I wore a full complement of clothes from bra to stockings. I was dressed conservatively though, wearing a taupe colored blouse tucked into tarragon colored slacks, brown penny loafers.

I approached the older house a bit suspiciously. It was dark. Quiet. The sidewalk was snow-covered and crusty with ice. No footprints visible. I hesitantly knocked. Hoping no one would answer and I could go home. I turned my back to the door watching the street and sidewalk, hoping no one would see me. Then I heard someone approach from inside the house. The door swung open and a large black man stared at me. His hand reached out and grabbed me and pulled me into the house. I gasped, startled that he reacted so quickly.

He slammed the door shut. Shoved me up against the door, his hand against my throat, cutting off my air supply. I was terrified. I was gasping, shaking. He ripped open my coat, looking me up and down, noting my attire.

"I told you to wear only your coat, bitch." He ripped open my blouse, buttons flying all over, took out a knife and slit my bra open. He traced the trip of his knife around my nipple. My body betrayed me, my nipple getting hard. He smiled, grabbed my breast, bent down, bit my nipple hard, sucking strongly. I couldn't help it. I moaned. Before I knew it, he was whispering in my ear, "bitch, strip now." He backed away about a foot, waiting for me to comply. I had no choice. I saw the knife.

"Yes." I said. I slipped my coat off, dropping it to the floor. Next the blouse, the bra. I stood before this big man half-naked. I reached for the waistband and unbuttoned it. Then I hesitated. He saw that and raised the knife. I jumped and quickly unzipped them and lowered them, along with my panties down my thighs. I stepped out of my loafers and finally my pants. I stood up, naked and trembling. Slowly I raised my head.

He was tall. About 6'2" maybe 6"3. I was looking up at him. He was bald, very dark. And quite handsome.

He backed me up against the wall. "You were told to arrive with only your coat on. You disregarded instructions. Your master will find out about this." And then he reached down and unzipped his pants, his cock hard. He put his hands on my waist, lifted me and before I knew it his hard cock was thrusting in me. I gasped. Oh god he was so big. I felt as if he were going to rip me apart. He was so much bigger than my master.

I grunted with each of his thrusts. I must admit he didn't have much difficulty entering me. I was wet. My master let me know that I was what he wagered for that last bet. I knew some of what was in store. Yet I was more aroused than I thought. I felt so full. He fucked me up against the door. Hard and fast.

"Well, bitch, how does it feel to be fucked by a big black man? Cum for the big black man." I couldn't respond. I was ashamed and humiliated. He reached down and fingered my clit. I came that fast. I cried out. He pulled out . He hadn't cum. I wanted to fall to the floor but he wouldn't let me. He forced me to my knees.

"Your master said you were on e hot bitch. Now suck me, bitch." Before I knew it he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock in my mouth, toward the back of my throat. He was so long. I couldn't take it. I gagged.

"Open up, bitch. Take it. Take it all." I looked up at him, staring into his eyes. I relaxed my throat, and finally we had a rhythm where he was fucking my mouth. He pumped faster and faster. "Bitch, I didn't think you could take it. But your master said you could." Then he pulled out, quickly stroked his cock in my face. "Open bitch." I opened wide and he shot his load on my face, in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but it was too much. The cum dripped down my face. I closed my eyes in shame, breathing heavy. I couldn't look at him any longer. But I could hear his breathing.

"That was good, bitch. But the night has just started. You're mine til 9 am. That is one hour for each thousand he lost in that bet. Let's see if you are worth it."

He helped me up and we went to the back of the house, to what looked to be a bedroom. The only furniture a mattress on the floor. He shoved me down on the mattress. He left the room and I sat there. I heard him talking in another room. Not sure if he was on the phone or if others were in the house.

Twenty minutes later he returned. But not alone. With him was a beautiful white woman, with short blonde hair, spiked, wearing tight leather pants, and a leather jacket. She was carrying a collar and leash. She walked over to me and put the collar on. She stood back and smiled. "Yes, she looks so much like a bitch now, doesn't she." Then she bent down and kissed me hard on the mouth. Felt my tits, tweaked my nipples. "Manwell, bring me the clamps." I started. And looked behind her. Sure enough he was bringing some nipple clamps. I tensed. I had never worn them. She knelt down and played with my right nipple, making it hard, making me moan. Then she secured the clamp to my nipple. I cried out in pain. I looked at her, more for confirmation that it wouldn't hurt me. She just smiled. Then she did the same to my left nipple. I looked down as she secured the second clamp. It hurt. But it was beginning to feel good, I guess. I was being aroused. "Don't worry, my pet. The pleasure is yours too." I wasn't sure what that meant.

She sat back on her knees. She looked at me, collared and wearing nipple clamps. She took off the leather jacket. She was bare beneath it. She sat up again and commanded, "Suck my tits, bitch. Suck em hard." She grabbed my behind the head and forced my toward her tits. I sucked hard. She was moaning and urging me. She reached down and fingered my pussy. Plunging two fingers in and out, her thumb riding my clit. I couldn't help it. I came. She could feel it. My pussy spasming around her fingers. She took her wet fingers and ordered me to lick them clean. I did as she told me. Then she stood up and removed her pants.

She stood before me and told me to eat her. I leaned toward her and began to suck and nibble her clit. Lapping up her juices. I worked her clit good, flicking my hard tongue along it. She too came quickly. Crying out loudly. Manwell came over and kissed her as she came. "You are a good, bitch," he said to me. "Crystal must agree."

"Yes, she is. I think she deserves to be rewarded, don't you? Why not get the chain." Manwell left and returned with a chain and some weights. She hooked the chain on nipple clamps. There was a little tug and that concerned me. Then she added this tiny little weight to the chain. That pulled. I screamed. "You don't like?" And she laughed, yanked my head back and said, "If you don't like that, then I am sure you will cooperate the rest of the evening, right?"

There was a knock on a door. Manwell left. I heard he open the outside door and there were greetings shouted. I heard a number of footsteps. What was going on? I thought at first to be Manwell's toy for the evening. Not the a number of others. I looked up at the woman. "What is going on? I thought ..." My voice trailed off as I saw Manwell return. And four men and three women. I heard a door shut in another room and then a fourth woman entered. I looked up confused. I turned to Manwell. "What is going on? I thought I was here for you. Who are these people?"

"Shut up, bitch. You are mine for the night. You will do as you are told or I will report this to your master." I shook my head. I was trembling. I started to get up. I wanted to run. But one of the men grabbed me and shoved me back on my ass. The chain was jostled and I cried out from both the abrupt shove and the swinging weight on the chain.

The men were dressed well, but casually. The women the same. Manwell and Crystal seemed to be hosting this event. The men and women were eyeing me. Watching. Whispering. Then Manwell said. "Well, friends. This is the slut I won tonight. I am told she will do anything we want. She was spendy so let's see if she is worth the nine thousand her master lost. Fuck her, guys."

The men removed their clothes. As did the women. I was terrified now. I scrambled back on the mattress. Trying to cower in the corner of the room. But the women were quick. They came over and grabbed my hands and legs and forced me to lie on the mattress spread eagle. The men stood over me. One of them just started fucking me, the others stroking their cocks. Then the next. They both came quickly. I came with both of them. Then one of the women let go of my leg and sat on my face demanding that I eat her. She came quickly. Then another woman sat on my face.

The third man wanted my ass. The fourth couldn't wait either. So the fourth got on his back on the mattress. The women forced me to get on all fours above him and take his cock. The weighted chain was danging in his face. He laughed and reached up and tugged it between his lips. I screamed again. As I screamed, the last man shoved his cock in my ass and the first shoved his cock in my mouth and demanded I suck him. All my holes were filled with hard cock. I sucked and fucked. They came quickly and so did I.

I was tired. I don't think I could take much more. After the men were finished and released me I rolled over onto my side. But that didn't last. The next thing I knew there was a woman rolling me over and she was wearing a big strap on dildo. It was huge. Bigger than Manwell. I cringed. "No I can't take that."

"Yes you will, bitch" And she got down on her knees and shoved it into me. I was so wet and there was so much cum that she slid in. She rode me hard. I could tell she was enjoying fucking me. The other women crowded around. One reached down and fingered my clit. I came once, twice, three times hard. She was merciless as she fingered my clit. I was fucked out by the time the woman stopped. She took of the dildo and demanded I eat her. She was dripping wet. I didn't have to work long. She came fast.

Everything was quiet for a while. I think I fell asleep, curled up on the only dry spot on the mattress. The rest was soaked with cum.

Manwell and Crystal were grabbing my arms and forcing me to get up. "We let you sleep for 20 minutes, bitch. Now you must pay for your misdeeds."

"What are you talking about? Misdeeds? I have done everything you asked me to do."

"Were you here at midnight?"

How could I answer honestly? I wasn't. "No"

"Did you arrive in only a coat?"

Again, "No."

"And what was your punishment to be?"

Oh god no. I thought. He can't be serious. I looked up at Manwell. Then to Crystal. She was smiling. They dragged me into the garage. At least it was heated. There was a low stool sitting on carpeting. They forced me down, face down over the stool. My breasts hanging free on the other side. The weighted chain dangling and pulling on my nipples. They ached.

"Did you bring the nylons, bitch?"

I sighed. "No."

Manwell laughed. "Put another weight on the chain, Crystal." She did and the chain pulled my nipples. I groaned. I dare not breathe or move. It was too much weight. My nipples were pulled and stretched and I wondered if they would ever be the same. "Camera is running again. Get Max." Manwell meanwhile was strapping my wrists and thighs to the sawhorse. I couldn't move.

Meanwhile the men and women came into the garage. They hadn't bother to dress completely. Some were kissing, or just feeling one another.

Then Crystal brought in Max. He was big. Very big. He was naked and stroking his hard cock. It had to be 12 inches. He walked up to my face, whipped his hard cock across my face. Then walked behind me and inspected my ass. He slapped it a couple times, hard. It stung and made the chain between my breasts swing. I screamed. Then he rammed his hard cock in my ass. He was merciless. Fast hard. I wanted him to stop. I squirmed. "Nooooooo, please. Nooooo. I don't want this." I struggled. But that made the chain dangle and pull. I stilled. I had not choice. Max's cock found pounded my tight ass. He was bigger than Manwell. Longer and thicker. He was like a machine. Fast and furious. Never ceasing. I know I came a number of times. I didn't think I had it in me.

The people standing around watching were cheering on Max. Everyone was watching me being taken by the monster cock up my ass. I felt so humiliated. I hoped I never met these people in the street. Max came. I felt him squirt his cum in me. I thought he would get off me but no. He reached around and tugged on the chain and tried to kiss me. I was repulsed. Relax, Sarah. Just relax. That is what I told myself. He will leave soon.

I was crying. I can't believe these people did this to me. My master using me to pay a bet. These people using me for their entertainment. I wanted to go home.

A little while later. Manwell undid the straps. He helped me up. Crystal came over and kissed my tear stained face. "You did very well this evening, Sarah." She undid the first nipple clamp, holding the chain. I screamed as the blood returned to my nipple. She kissed me, muffling the cry.

Then she removed the other one. I was in agony. The blood flowing into my nipples. "Hurts good, doesn't it," she said.

"Yesssssssssss."

Crystal turned to Manwell. "I think Sarah did very well. And was well worth the nine thousand. I would surely pay that and more for her any time. Don't you think?"

Manwell looked me over. My naked body, cum dribbling down my thighs, my red nipples. He looked over to the couples. All shaking their heads in concurrence with Crystal. "Yes I guess the bitch was worth it. Well worth it."

Crystal took me upstairs ... the house was nicely appointed. She showed me the shower, big enough for all of us. She helped me and washed my body of all the cum. She kissed me and soon we were kissing one another and then she went down on me. I returned the favor. She came quickly.

She dried me off and put a soft terry robe around me. Then took me downstairs.

At the door Manwell was holding my coat. I looked at him, wondering if he would give it to me or not. But instead he held it open for me. I gladly walked into it, robe and all. I was cold. He bent down and kissed my cheek and found my shoes. He helped me into them and then opened the door. I looked back at them. But then turned and left. I hurried to my car. "Damn," I said. I rushed back before the door shut.

"Manwell," I said.

He turned. "Yes."

"I need the video."

He nodded, walked into the house. He returned with the tape. There was a letter attached to it with my master's name on it. He handed it to me and said ... "You be sure and tell your master to read the note. And you be sure and him you were more than worth the nine thousand he lost on the bet." Then he turned and walked back into the house.