Master's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A story of a sub denied for her Sir's use and pleasure.
7.1k words
4.68
45.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up overly excited this morning. It was your birthday and you had promised me the whole day alone to play together but that wasn't the only reason to be "excited." Your birthday present you said I would be giving you started exactly one week ago last Friday. It began innocently enough when you ordered me down onto my knees to suck you off, of course I was happy to oblige being your loyal slave and all, plus the kids were asleep and I was feeling a bit frisky. I worked my mouth down the length of you, guided by your hand bunched up in my hair and it didn't take very long until you groaned and deposited your salty load down my throat. It was my duty to keep you satisfied and I took pleasure and pride in getting you off whenever you demanded. You knew I did and you knew it drove me crazy to be treated like your obedient sex toy and often denied me any reciprocity to remind me of my place. That's why it was so surprising when instead of climbing beneath the covers you pulled them off the bed and ordered me to get onto it and lay on my back. I was already naked as you demanded I be "for easy access" every night.

"Put your hands on the headboard, pet. Do not move an inch."

Immediately I wrapped my hands around the thick wooden slats of our headboard and held on for dear life. I was thinking how sexy you looked in just sweat pants as you approached the bed. The grey-blue of your eyes flashed as you looked down at me. I had just showered so my dark hair was still a damp mess beneath me and I was a little cold. Your hot, rough hands felt amazing as you stroked them up and down my body and I arched into you like a cat. A stinging slap landed across my face and then you grabbed onto my jaw and rasped directly into my ear.

"Spread your fucking legs." I spread them alright, the farthest I could. You obviously weren't kidding around. That slap had hurt.

"When I say, don't move an inch, that means you stay completely still. Are you going to be a good girl and listen?"

"Yes sir."

Your hand was still around my jaw and you squeezed until my mouth popped open. Your wet tongue snaked out to lick my waiting lips, circling around and around. I panted as I thought about what it could do to my other set of lips. That's when you started rolling and plucking my little pink nipples between your long fingers. Staying still was getting difficult. I relaxed for a moment when you released me but not for long as you stuck your face between my open legs and gave my pussy a long, wet lick from perineum to clit. I barely contained a moan as you started lapping at my wet hole and circling my clit with your tongue. You rarely gave me such a treat and I wasn't sure what I did to deserve this sort of treatment, but I wasn't about to start asking questions either. You drew it out, bringing me close to the edge and then backing off again until I was trembling all over. I was careful not to move a muscle. Anxiousness overtook me for a few moments thinking that maybe I had done something wrong and this was actually a punishment, that you wouldn't allow me to cum tonight. But a few minutes later you started sawing your fingers in and out of me and I fell right over the edge after you commanded me to cum, moaning as quietly as I could while stars and tweety birds danced around my head.

"Did you like that pet? You did a good job staying still for me."

"Yes sir, thank you sir." I said giving you a warm smile. You placed a gentle kiss on my nose.

"Good. Now it's time to get ready for the birthday surprise you're going to give me." you said, pulling a box out from under the bed. I made a mental note that your birthday was already so close. It had snuck up on me this year. Watching intently as you pulled something from the box, I recognized it instantly and groaned internally, (the eye-rolling might have been internal or external). It was a set of metal restraints padded with leather that I despised; a chastity belt. You had only used it on me one other time when we first started our training and I had hoped it had disappeared forever.

"Lift up your hips pet."

I grudgingly did as you asked, and you slipped the belt underneath of me and through my legs. Seeing my reaction, you smiled cruelly.

"Don't worry pet I added something special on here for you." I looked down and hoped I wasn't seeing what I thought I saw. Some kind of short, stubby dildo. I gasped and gripped the headboard as it entered me and the belt was pulled tight against my mound. My internal muscles tried to grasp at the slippery cockhead poking at my entrance and my hips jerked trying to get more inside me.

"Just the tip, pet." You grinned, clearly enjoying yourself, "Feel familiar? I had it made special for you off a very particular model." You said, motioning down to your crotch.

Ugh, of course you did.

"I'm sure my pet is wondering when that belt is coming off."

Yes.

"I want to try something new for my birthday this year so it will only be one week. I even let you cum one last time before putting it on you so hopefully you won't whine as much as last time. Wasn't that nice of me?"

"Yes sir." I said trying to keep my face blank. Didn't want you to think you'd won before we'd even started.

"Good." You made a dramatic show of tightening the straps and clicking the small padlock shut before placing the key on a chain around your neck.

"You may take your hands off the headboard. Time for sleep pet."

You shut off the lights and rolled over in bed. I cursed your name as you started lightly snoring within minutes. This was going to be difficult. Last time you had put the belt on me was years ago. It had been for two weeks and I had complained constantly and begged for release. For which I had to wear it longer. You knew I hated it worse than being punished with the flogger or the cane. I was even more worried about what you had planned for your birthday but eventually I did pass out, careful not to roll onto the padlock around my hip.

Saturday and Sunday passed without incident. We were busy doing family stuff and you didn't have much time to torment me apparently. Monday was the day everyone went back to work and school and I was left alone in the house. Pragmatically speaking, a chastity belt takes some getting used to in going to the bathroom and hiding it beneath your clothes but other than that it's just an annoyance. It was a very tight fit with a metal mesh piece in front and a hole in back around the anus, both used for going to the bathroom. I was able to ignore the ache in my belly but having an unusually strong libido, you usually allowed me to bring myself to orgasm once a day as long as I texted you for permission. Please may I come for you Master? Sometimes you would call me and listen to me cum. Other times I would send you pictures or short videos to your phone in the aftermath. Today there was radio silence. Still I felt your control holding tightly to me, figuratively and literally with what I had started to call your mini-me poking at my entrance I played with the cockhead inside of me by squeezing my internal muscles around it. It really was the worst part because it couldn't be ignored. It teased me with the thought of being filled completely. I imagined over and over again your thick hardness filling me and fucking me to completion. Somehow, I pushed through the day until everyone was home again.

That night and the next day passed mostly without incident. You asked me to wrap my mouth around you and bring you to orgasm. I even did it without trying to hump something random nearby. My hungry eyes stared after you but you simply turned over and fell asleep. I eventually did as well.

Wednesday night I was not so lucky. You caught me after the kids had gone to bed, chopping veggies in my long t-shirt. Coming up behind me, you kissed my neck and grabbed my wrists, forcing me to drop the knife. I felt your foot slip between my legs and push them more than shoulder width apart. You gently placed my hands flat down onto the counter top and made it clear you wanted them to stay there. That way your hands were free to roam across my body, to cup my full, soft breasts. I was so aroused even then, that they felt heavy and swollen. My diamond hard nipples felt like they were going to burst as you lightly drug your thumbs over them. Your hand roamed lower and found the steady stream of my juices dripping down my inner thighs through the mesh in the chastity belt. The other hand wound into the hair at the back of my head and wrenched it backwards.

"Uh oh. Looks like somebody is about to make a mess all over the floor." You murmered and ran your tongue up the ridge of my ear. Your fingertips were drawing small light circles on my inner thigh, playing with the wetness there. Fingerpainting. "You certainly are wet, aren't you pet?" I shuddered.

"What can I say, chopping vegetables just does it for me." It didn't come off as cool as I was hoping with my voice shaking the way it was.

"Wow someone must be very frustrated seeing as they forgot a little something at the end of that sentence. Come upstairs, time for bed pet." You released my hair and walked off.

Oh shit. I put everything away quickly and walked up to the bedroom. The sullen expression I'd been trying to hide for most of the week glared through as I stripped off my clothes and flopped down onto the bed. I thought how un-fun this was becoming as I glared up at the ceiling. The incessant throbbing in my cunt was on red alert with that thing poking me, teasing me.

"Is there something you wanted to say to me pet?" You asked.

"I'm sorry for forgetting your title earlier, sir. I'm trying to be obedient and patient but it's so hard to concentrate with this thing-" I said, tugging futilely on the belt, "-on me." I looked at you and even with how frustrated I was I realized that I really meant it. I wanted to be good for you. I wanted you to call me your good girl.

You leaned over me and whispered in my ear. "Lucky for my wayward property, I have a way for you to redeem yourself and hopefully calm you a little for tomorrow. Roll over onto your stomach and grab the headboard." I complied immediately. You didn't trust me to stay still this time and attached me by soft leather wrist cuffs to rings hanging off the wood slats. After cuffing me you went over and locked the bedroom door. I heard you grab something out of the drawer and I figured out quickly what it was. This would either make me much better or much worse. I held on tight to the headboard and tried to relax.

The first strike of the whip fell hard on my back and I gritted my teeth against the pain. There would be no warm up this time, it was supposed to hurt, to distract me from the want I felt. The strikes fell one after the other and each one hurt as much as the last until my back must have been a maze of red welts. Huge, hot tears rolled down my face, which I was pushing into the mattress to stop any sound from alerting the rest of the household. You didn't stop until I was shaking with the pain and then quickly unlocked the cuffs and scooped me up in a bear hug, careful to avoid my back. You knew me so well it almost seemed that you guessed when I would use my safe word before I knew it myself. Being hushed and rocked gently in your arms as I came down I realized that I was feeling a little better. The catharsis had worked and it wasn't long until I was fast asleep snuggled up next to you.

The next morning was more of the same rushed routine, throwing around breakfast dishes and pushing people out the door. You went in early without a word and eventually I was left alone again to my own devices. I sat down at the computer for a few minutes and accomplished... a few minutes of staring at the computer before getting up and making myself a drink. Jesus, it's not even noon yet. This led to pacing around the house, blaring fast electronic music through some headphones and another drink. The throbbing in my pussy was starting to amp up again. One more day. The few days previous I was able to ignore the probing at my entrance. I would feel the cockhead spreading me open and become aroused, needing to be fucked. Each time I was able to push the thoughts away. It had gotten more difficult as the days progressed. It wasn't just the time that had gone by without pleasing myself. I became even more aroused knowing that you had complete control over my body. I was your toy to play with. You could turn my pleasure on and off like a switch and I could only endure.

I wondered if you were sitting in your office imagining me writhing around on the carpet like an animal, twisting my nipples between my thumb and forefingers... pressing my thighs together, trying to get some stimulation to my greedy, engorged clitoris. That didn't work at all and when I had tried to slip a finger under the metal portion imprisoning my pussy I only succeeded in crushing a finger. I couldn't get my knuckle through. I wondered if you were getting hard, knowing I was suffering like this. Maybe I was wrong and you weren't thinking of me at all. I had just started to contemplate whether I might be able to cum by fucking my asshole (I never had been able to previously), when I heard the phone ring. Of course it was you.

"Hello, sir," I breathed.

"Hello, Pet. I thought I'd call and check up on you. Are you still being good? You're not cheating are you?"

Shit. "No, sir." That was technically still true.

"Good girl. Only a couple more hours until we have dinner with my parents and they take the kids remember?"

"Yes sir, I remember. God, I want you so much right now. My pussy is so hot and wet. I don't know if I'll make it through dinner. I just want you to use me and fuck my wet little hole."

"Mmmm... I know pet, you love that I control when you're able to touch yourself and it makes you want to do it even more, doesn't it? Does it make your pussy ache and drip for me?"

I let out a low quiet moan into the receiver and clutched myself.

"Please sir, mercy." I whimpered.

"No, I need to prepare you like this for tomorrow and no I will NOT tell you what I'll be doing to you. It's a surprise so don't ask again. Now, be good for the next few hours. Obey, pet."

"Yes sir." I said sullenly and heard you hang up.

I spent the next few hours in a daze, getting ready to go out to dinner and after picking up the kids I got them ready to go. When we all finally made it to the restaurant I tried to focus on the gifts and making small talk with your parents, but I just wanted to scream. I spent most of the time hoping that my eye wasn't twitching and I didn't look like a crazy person. Your parents didn't seem to notice and thankfully I was able to find a loose dress that I was confident didn't show the chastity belt.

Finally, we said our goodbyes to your parents and the kids and went back home. I wanted to beg very badly for some sort of release but the stern look on you face told me it was a moot point. I settled for stripping down naked and snuggling against you warm, broad chest. Eventually, with your soft breathing on my hair and the pint-sized version of your cock at my pussy lips I fell into a fitful sleep to have kinky dreams.

*************************************************************

The next morning, I stared at you still sleeping soundly under our mountainous fluffy down comforter. Your face was the picture of serenity with your full lips slightly parted and long black eyelashes shut lightly. Basically, you looked like a blonde angel or maybe more aptly, Lucifer. One stray leg hung outside the covers and your thickly muscled chest and arms that I loved so much were on display... along with the key hanging from the chain around your lovely neck.

I was getting crazy impatient and feeling incredibly close to strangling you when your pretty blue eyes finally opened. It can be disconcerting when one wakes up and there are a pair of eyes staring intently at you from a few inches away. Even you, the picture of calm dominance were more than a little disconcerted as you found me staring like a crazy person directly at you and jerked back about a foot. I thought you might be mad that I had startled you, but you giggled. You fucking giggled at my desperation! Now I was mad and frustrated tears gathered in my eyes. I couldn't help myself, my lip was trembling again. I always started to cry when I was angry, it was so embarrassing. Your face softened and you reached out to hold me.

"Come here sweet girl." I was stiff in your arms and you stroked my hair until I relaxed.

"You've been such a good girl this week. Are you ready to take this thing off and give me my birthday present?" You asked gently, running your finger underneath the band of the belt.

"Yes please, sir." I mumbled into your chest, "Happy birthday." I added.

But first, coffee. I had to admit even though my nerves were still on edge it did help to sit quietly and drink a cup of morning coffee, even if I was naked, on my knees next to you drinking it. You stroked your fingers through my hair as we sat quietly in the bright morning sunlight. After we both finished our coffee you kissed me and led me into the bedroom. A smarter person than I would have started to get nervous at this moment. They would have thought about the fact that if you had put them through a week of sexual torment and this was the grand finale that relief was not the correct response at this moment. But lucky for you this was me we're talking about and I practically skipped into bed for you.

"Lie on your back pet and spread your arms and legs." I complied and felt you tie each of my limbs very tightly to the corners of the bed. I couldn't move an inch. I was a little surprised to be tied spread eagle after you said you wanted to try something new. I mean spread eagle is basically the missionary position of the BDSM world but I wasn't about to start questioning you, especially when I saw you take the key from around your neck and put it into the padlock. There was a dramatic clicking noise as it sprang open. Ever taken a tight piece of clothing off after a long day? Taken a hair tie out of a ponytail? Multiply that by a thousand and you have the glorious feeling of fresh air flowing over your recently freed genitals.

I realized then from the look on your face the trouble I was in. It wasn't an animal desire that shone through your eyes now this time, but a cold, scientific fascination as if I was a slide under a microscope. I'm not going to say I wasn't a little nervous, but I had an intense, desperate desire to please you and be used by you in whatever way you wanted. Your gaze might have been cold but your hands were molten as you ran them along my body, cupping my breasts and fondling my mound with your lovely long fingers. I let out a helpless whimper, the kind you really like.

You produced a thick blindfold from seemingly nowhere and wrapped it around my head. Now in darkness, I heard you grab something else from out of thin air and then something soft and silicon pressed against my lips. I opened them for whatever it was which turned out to be a silicon bulb that fit behind my teeth. A square of soft leather held it in tight and I felt you buckle it securely behind my head. I was just thinking it wasn't so bad when it started to expand with air, filling my cheeks and pushing my tongue down. My mouth was stuffed and I had to concentrate not to start gagging. Abruptly my tender nipples were twisted and stretched and I took a deep gasping breath through my nose. I realized you were checking to make sure I could breathe freely. That was the fun way to do it.

Next came a warmed metal probing into the folds of my pussy. My legs were spread wide and it slid in easily as you rolled it inside of me briefly, coating it in my juices. You pulled it out quickly and pressed it to my bottom opening not giving me as much time as I would like to accommodate. It didn't feel that large in my pussy but it was stretching my asshole to capacity. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when it finally tapered off and my muscles clamped down onto it. I wouldn't be able to push it out, not that I would try to do that with something my master placed inside me anyways. I felt your fingers at my wet opening again but there was something else too. What the fuck is that? Even blindfolded I was able to tell immediately what it was. A wire trailed between your two fingers and it snaked deep inside of me. I twitched and jerked against the ropes in panic as I felt the thin wiring slither deep inside of me, hyperventilating. I had always accepted whatever you wanted to give me without question but something about this terrified me. Mulling over in my head all of the possibilities was amping up my anxiety. Wires are used for electricity, dummy. He's going to light you up like a Christmas tree for his birthday. It stopped near my cervix and I felt you tape the end sticking out to the inside of my thigh. I was sure you could feel my heart beating like a drum with your hand resting on my chest. You petted me like a frightened animal, which wasn't far off at the moment and your fingers stroked my hair gently as you hushed me. It worked somewhat. I needed a reminder that yes, my master was in charge of my body but he was also in charge of my well-being. I remembered that you would never put me through anything that would harm me.

12