Master's Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
The Punishment doesn't stop.
2.7k words
4.15
74.6k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I was lying in a four poster bed, covered in cum, and aching everywhere, my throat felt as though I'd never be able to speak again, my arse ached so bad I nearly cried, and my pussy felt as though I'd been fucked by a horse, not just a few men. I tried to get up out of the bed, and found out that I'd been tied to it, loosely enough to wriggle a bit, but I'd never have got free.

I wasn't gagged any more though, that was good, and the hood hadn't been put back on, so I could see round the room, except that when I did, I wished I couldn't. My bed and a soft armchair next to it were the only comfy looking pieces of furniture in the room. The rest consisted of a pole set in the middle of the room, with several hooks quite high up it and a pair of handcuffs draped over one; a table at about waist height, with 2 metal rings set in it, a pair of handcuffs attached to each one, there was also a long wooden bench. On the wall, was a truly terrifying collection of painful looking things, clamps first, some attached with thin chains or ropes, some just nipple clamps, and some Y clamps, and some with hooks at the end of the chains on which one could hang small, but painful weights, whips of every conceivable size and material, floggers ranging from soft rubber to a very hard looking leather, a collection of plugs, arranged in size order, from one which would have been almost unnoticeable, to one which I thought would probably rip open anyone who was unfortunate enough to have it inside them, then came the dildos, in every shape, colour and size, then gags, rings, balls, and leather bits, and finally hoods and blindfolds. I struggled hard against my ropes, but whoever had tied the knots was an expert; they wouldn't budge. I gave up hope of ever getting out of this house of horrors alive, I screamed and screamed at the top of my lungs.

This was why I didn't hear the door open and the man everyone had called the boss last night come in, I didn't notice he was in the room until a riding crop descended on my nipple, it was agony, but because I'd already been screaming, this actually made me shut my mouth.

"I thought you'd learnt your lesson last night you little slut, now what happens to disobedient fuck toys?" I bit my lip and tried to look sorry, not sure if he wanted me to answer or just shut up. Luckily I'd done the right thing, he said "good," then stood up, and told me that, because I'd passed out quite quickly the previous night, his men had had to fuck my inert body, and as they didn't like that, I needed to be punished. This didn't sound good.

"Now slut, can you be a good girl and do what I say, or do I have to put the collar on you again?" I said I'd be good, and got a painful slap across the face. "If you wish to speak to me, whore, you will address me as master, and you will not speak unless I give you permission, understood?"

"Yes master."

"Good. Now get up and stand with your back to that pole and your arms above your head." I did as he said and watched in silent terror as he took a leather bit off the wall and fastened it in my mouth, then he cuffed my wrists and slipped the handcuffs over a hook that was so high it forced me on to my tiptoes. I watched in mute horror as he walked around the room, choosing things to use on me, a considerably sized dildo, a butt plug of around the same size, (ouch) the rubber flogger, a riding crop, and finally, with an evil smile, 3 of the clamps and their weights. I bit down hard on my gag, should I try to plead with him, or would that just make it worse? Could it get any worse?

"Please, please master, I'll be good I promise, but please don't hurt me, please!" I'd forgotten about the bit, my words came out as an incomprehensible burble.

"I thought I told you not to speak without permission whore." Oh shit, maybe better to shut up and take it then. Shit, this looked nasty. "Well as punishment for that little outburst, I think I'll blindfold you as well. On second thoughts, a blindfold is too good for you, I'll use the hood. You won't be able to see, hear, or speak at all, and every time you try to make another sound, your punishment will increase, and if you pass out, we'll have to start all over again. Understood?" I nodded, in shock, how the hell was I going to stand this? He took the bit out of my mouth and put the hood over my head, he was right, I couldn't hear, or see, and although there was a hole around my mouth, he quickly filled that with a rubber ball.

I stood there, naked and shivering, for what seemed like forever until finally, with a blinding, burning pain, one of my nipples was clamped, then the next, I nearly passed out right then, my buds were still sore from the previous night, but I remembered what he'd said and managed to keep upright. The last clamp was the worst, I'd known it was coming, so I bit down on the gag as hard as I could to stop myself screaming, my knees buckled though, and a few seconds later I felt the flogger connect with my breasts, whipping not only the soft flesh, but the nipple clamps as well.

God this guy was cruel, his next move was to hook the weights on to the clamps, clit first this time he let the weight drop, with no attempt to be gentle whatsoever. Fuck it felt like it was going to rip my clit off! The nipple ones were almost as bad. My head was swimming and he hadn't even used half his instruments of torture! Focus, I had to focus on staying awake, and keeping quiet.

He turned me round so that I was facing the pole, and pushed me hard against it, it was cold between my breasts, and I shivered, shaking the weights so that they swung gently and tugged even harder on my 3 most tender spots. I felt the riding crop caressing my sides and back, then he slid it down into my crack, and to my horror, I suddenly found that I was dripping wet. This wasn't fair, I didn't want this! Now suddenly, I had to concentrate on stopping myself getting so slick, as well as keeping quiet and not passing out! Oh fuck.

The crop was lifted again, my face burned with embarrassment, which I was glad he couldn't see. Suddenly there was a stripe of white hot fire across my back, I think I must have gasped or something, because he took the hood off and the gag out and said that this would be the extra punishment, I would be able to see and hear everything, but if I made another sound, he would make me so sore I wouldn't be able to sit down for a month. I nodded, in silent horror.

He teased my sensitive skin with the riding crop, stroking it gently and occasionally whacked me with it, I was biting my lip so hard I'd drawn blood, I could feel it trickling down my chin, but I hardly noticed, the pain everywhere else was too much for that. The stripes of fire across my back were stinging like hell, and there were tears rolling down my face, however hard I tried to stop them, they wouldn't dry up.

And all this time, as my nipples and clit felt as though they were being ripped off, and my back was being tortured by this guy with a riding crop, my pussy, my traitorous pussy, was dripping, I could feel my honey dripping down my thighs, I tried to lock my legs closer together, hoping against hope that he wouldn't notice, my cheeks were burning almost as much as my back now, I was sure I was bright red, and I was very glad that I was still facing the pole, he couldn't see my embarrassment.

"Oh slut, you really are enjoying this aren't you?" Fuck. How does he know?! He opened my legs, forcing them apart with the tip of the crop, stroking my thighs gently, and landing little stinging blows which made me tremble even more than the effort of standing in such an uncomfortable position, and being as wet as I was.

Then something hard was rubbing my slit, teasing my poor abused clit and slicking up in my juices, he laughed again, a wicked chuckle, damn, tied up and in the control of a sadist, could this get any worse?

Apparently it could, the thing he was rubbing me with was the butt plug, it was slippery with my juices now, and he began to screw it slowly into my tightest hole, I was glad he was doing it slowly, giving me time to adjust, but as it went further inside me, it got wider, and more painful, the tears were flowing freely down my face now. Thankfully, just when I thought that if the plug got any wider it would rip me open, it got narrower, but he compensated for that by forcing the last inch or two in hard and fast. As my body adjusted to the intrusion, he went back to his stinging little blows on my legs, my ass, hitting the cheeks alternately, and with scientific precision, no two blows fell in the same place, he clearly didn't want to mark me, not too much at least, but my ass must have been cherry red by now, it was burning with the pain. Sometimes the crop would land on the base of the plug, sending the vibrations deep inside me and making me gasp and whimper, and then pray that he hadn't heard me.

The dildo came next, I watched him walk over to the bed and pause, choosing what to torture me with next. The glint in his eyes was terrifying as he brought it towards me, he was a wolf about to devour his helpless prey. I struggled even more, determined not to enjoy this, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction. But my pussy had a mind of its own, it was tingling in anticipation, dripping with renewed energy, he brought it towards me.

"Do you want this slut? Do you want me to fuck you with it and make you cum? Look at you, you little whore, you're dripping wet, you're loving this aren't you?" I shook my head vigorously, I wouldn't give in to him. He sighed and picked up the flogger, he brought it down hard across my breasts, attacking my already tortured nipples further, "Don't lie to me slut, now answer me, do you want me to make you come you whore?" I hung my head and mumbled.

"Yes"

"Yes what you disobedient whore? Show me you mean it."

"Yes please master. Please make me come."

"That's better, maybe I'll let you, when I've had my fun." That didn't sound good. He got back to work on my front with the flogger, the rubber was soft, it wouldn't leave any permanent marks, but every blow, with it's 10 little tails stung beyond any other pain, no part of my body was left untouched, he brought it down on my feet, my legs, he whipped it up between my legs and drenched it in my juices, brought it up to my stomach, and my breasts, hitting the nipple clamps hard and making me convulse in pain, a blow to each side of my neck, and then he dragged it slowly over my face, I screwed up my eyes, he chuckled again and brought it down on my face, one cheek at a time. Now I was stinging and sore all over, the blows to my face made worse by the tears covering it. I didn't open my eyes until I felt the clamp on my clit being taken off, I creased as much as was possible as the blood returned, shuddering in the ecstasy of pain. He chuckled again, and rammed the dildo inside me, I nearly came right then, with the sudden sensation of being totally filled, I groaned in pleasure, and heard him sigh,

"Oh slut, what have I told you about speaking without permission?" I tried to look apologetic, it didn't work, he took the dildo out of my pussy and filled my mouth with it, "suck it clean whore." He moved behind me, back to the wall with all the toys on it, and then came back, from behind me he tied a blindfold over my eyes, but instead of fastening it behind my head, he fastened it behind the pole, forcing my head back, and making me even more helpless than before! Apparently though, a blindfold was not the only thing he had picked off the wall, he'd also chosen another dildo, he slid it slowly down my body and into my slit, it felt huge, I tried to escape it, struggling furiously, and heard that chuckle again, oh God, this thing was going to rip me open! He slid inside me agonisingly slowly, it was slightly narrower at the tip, but its base was huge, it filled me totally, he fucked me slowly with it, so slowly that I found myself trying to groan with impatience, but stopped myself just in time, who knows how bad it might get if I allowed another sound to get past my lips, although, thanks to the dildo in my mouth, that wouldn't be too easy. I was moving as much as my bondage would allow to fuck the dildo back, I found that, huge as it was, the sensations it produced were incredible, an ecstasy of pain, I was practically blinded with the pleasure, completely out of control, there was nothing I could have done to escape him even if I'd wanted to.

"Do you want to come whore?" I nodded, he took the dildo out of my mouth so that I could answer him. "I said do you want to come whore?"

"Yes master. Please, please let me come!" I was desperate, not sure if I was making any sense or just burbling in stupid, mind numbing pleasure.

"Beg me you little slut, beg me to let you come." I begged, I whimpered and shook and pleaded as he kept me on the brink of orgasm, holding me back by his agonising slowness, if I tried to fuck the dildo back, he would hold it just out of my reach, teasing my lips with it, stroking so gently it almost hurt, then when I'd given up hope of ever being allowed to come, he'd force it into me, smoothly, confidently, and my dripping, greedy pussy took it all in making me gasp and groan again. When I thought I was going to pass out with this torture, he began to fuck me faster, and harder, his thumb hitting my clit as he thrust the dildo deep inside me, making me thrash about in the ecstasy of an orgasm that crashed over me like a tidal wave, my body convulsed, I thrashed about blindly, I was trembling all over, I couldn't see for the pleasure, but he didn't stop, he thrust it into me harder and faster, not letting me down from the peak of my orgasm, and wave after wave crashed over me, until I could stand no more. My knees buckled, and I would have collapsed if it hadn't been for the handcuffs holding me up. I think I must have passed out because the last thing I remember was being lifted slightly so that my hands could be freed and then I collapsed properly.