Master's Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
The Slut gets 'washed'.
2.5k words
4.04
69.2k
12

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up I was back in the bed, not tied up this time, I didn't need to be, I was too weak to move, and the door was locked anyway. Having found this out, I decided that since I couldn't escape, I might as well go back to sleep, my punishment had worn me out. I slept well, and apparently very deeply, because when I woke up, I wasn't in the bed any more, but tied to a bench in the main room with all the men standing around me again, my heart sank, please god not again, I didn't think I could take it.

"God she's filthy, I think she needs a wash, don't you guys?"

"Hell yes, she's disgusting, I've never seen such a dirty whore!" What were they talking about? Why was I tied to a bench if they were going to wash me? And, Oh no, I struggled as hard as I could, damn these knots! They weren't going to wash me with water, every man was unzipping his trousers, and laughing at my pointless struggles.

"On 3 guys! One! Two! Three!" They must have been saving it up all day! I was soaked in piss in no time, from head to toe, dripping with it, and crying with the shame of being used like a toilet, they all laughed at me again, as my cheeks burned and the whip cuts I'd been punished with stung painfully.

"Open your mouth slut!" One of them was yelling at me, I shook my head, there was no way I was going to open my mouth! Whoever it was pinched my nose hard, I held out for as long as I could, but I had to open my mouth to breathe eventually, and when I did my mouth was filled with his warm piss, and my ears filled with the laughter of the other men, and his voice "Swallow it you whore, spill a drop and I'll make you drink the piss of every man in this room for a week! Understand me?" I understood, but I couldn't swallow all of it, I tried, but despite my best efforts I must have spilled some of it because I felt a slap stinging the side of my face, "I warned you whore. Guys, go take a long drink, and you slut, we'll be back for you, don't go anywhere!" More laughter, I scowled at him, bastard, how the hell was I going to get out of this one?!

I lay on the hard bench crying, and trying to get the taste of his urine out of my mouth. I must have fallen asleep eventually, because when I woke up I was being untied, then 2 of the men carried me into a bathroom, I was put into the bath tub and the men all stood around me, still drinking cans of beer. I tried to get out of the bath, and 2 of the men held me down, I was in for it now. The men were apparently going to take it in turns to piss on me, making it last even longer, and one of them brought a case of beer into the room. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be over quickly.

The first one came up to the bath, straddled it so that his dick was almost in my mouth and let go, it seemed to go on forever, and now I understood why I was in the bath, I was going to have to lie in anything I couldn't swallow, I felt disgusting already. I swallowed for all I was worth, but didn't manage to get all of it, a few drops escaped my lips and dribbled down into my hair. As the men came on in turns I almost gave up swallowing at all, I just couldn't swallow any more, I felt sick, I was slapped several times, and then one of them said:

"Ok slut, we won't make you drink it any more, but we're going to wash your hair, you're going to sit still until we say you can move, otherwise we'll make you drink everything in that bath. Got it?" I nodded, one of them helped me onto my knees then pushed my head forwards so that my hair covered my face, the men stood around me again, and one by one, all pissed into my hair, drenching me, the bath filled up slowly, and I was made to lie down in it again, it was going cold, I shivered.

"Aww slut. Look guys, she's cold, I reckon we need to top up that bath a bit more!" There was another laugh, and they got back to their drinking, every so often one of them would come and piss on me, another few cases of beer were fetched, these guys could sure hold their drink. The bath got slowly fuller, and then one of them asked me if I needed to piss, this reminded me that I really did, I was desperate, but they clearly had no intention of letting me out of the bath.

"Piss girl, we know you want to, go on, let it go." I shook my head, he sighed, and reached his hand between my legs, stroking them, then he began to tease and flick my clit, I didn't think I could take any more of it, I had to go. Oh what the hell, it couldn't make it any worse! They cheered and laughed.

"God you really are a filthy whore aren't you, lying in a bath full of piss, you filthy, disgusting whore, you slut, I think you need to be taught a lesson!" Oh shit not another one! "come on, out of the bath." They took me out and put me in the shower, there was soap! Oh thank God, I could get myself clean! I washed gratefully, not caring that they were all still watching me, I washed my hair and soaped myself all over, then rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. One of them advanced on me with a towel, and rubbed me dry, I felt better now, cleaner.

A woman, the first one I'd seen in this house, came in, she was wearing a maid's outfit, a very revealing one.

"Master would like to see his new slut now." She walked over to me, grabbed my wrist, and practically dragged me out of the room accompanied by the disappointed groans of the men and down the maze of corridors. "Kneel slut." I looked at her blankly, "on you fucking knees you little whore." I got to my knees, and she leant against the wall "you will do exactly as I say slut, do you understand?" I nodded "Good, now tongue fuck my pussy, and don't stop till I tell you to." I'm straight, I've never been with a woman before, I don't even know what to do! I have a feeling that not obeying might result in another punishment, so I put my head between her legs, smelling her sweet musk, ok, just relax, it can't be that bad, and at least she was shaved, so it would be smooth. Ok, just go for it, pay plenty of attention to her clit and it'll all be over quickly. I must have done pretty well judging by the gasps and moans, I flicked my tongue along her slit, gently opening her lips with my tongue, then I'd lap at her clit like a cat with cream. After about 5 minutes of this, she suddenly grabbed my head and pulled it up so that I was almost suffocating in her cum, she shuddered, and let out a long gasp. I pulled my head out from under her skirt. "Did I tell you to stop whore? Lick me clean." I obeyed, actually, I was getting wet myself, maybe I'm bisexual...

When she finally told me I could stop, I pulled my head out from her skirt, breathing in the cooler air, and looked around me, the men were standing around us, silently watching, and there was a bulge in every man's trousers.

The woman smiled at them "she's going to see her master now, you'll have to ask his permission if you want to use her again." We walked through them and along another corridor, she knocked on a large oak door and entered, "your new slut master." She shoved me forward and I went in, it was an office, quite a large one, the desk was huge, and three of the walls were lined with books, the carpet was a dark, rich red, the colour of fresh blood. On the wall not covered in bookshelves, was a collection of riding crops, handcuffs, a length of rope, a long, slightly curved, metal pole with loops in it, and a few other painful looking things. The master was sitting behind the desk, apparently working.

"Come here slut." I walked forward, my feet sinking into the thick, soft carpet, when I was nearly at the desk he said, "stop, now bend over slut, rest your head on the desk." I did as I was told, he stood up. The desk was waist high, and quite long, but narrow enough that, bent over as I was, he could grab my hair and force his dick into my mouth, he was not as long as some of his employees, but he was thick, and rock hard, and he knew how to make a woman scream in several different ways. He fucked my mouth till I gagged, let me rest a bit, then did it again, ignoring my efforts to escape his pole, he rammed himself down my throat again and again until he came, it flowed into my mouth, wave after wave of it, and I couldn't swallow it, "good slut, now, don't swallow till I tell you, and don't even try to spit, you know what happens to disobedient whores don't you?" I nodded, my mouth full of his hot cum as he slowly slipped out of my mouth.

He reached into a drawer in his desk, and pulled out a blindfold, he tied it around my eyes, everything was pitch black, and his voice was next to my ear, telling me not to move. I heard him walk around the desk, and I imagined him standing in front of his wall of torture, wondering what he should use on me. He came back, told me to sit on the floor, and cuffed my ankles, then he attached the other end of each pair of cuffs to what must have been a spreader bar. I wondered briefly what the curve was for, then I found out. He lifted the bar, and my legs with it, until he could put the bar behind my head, now I was totally helpless, my legs wide open, totally exposed. He tied my hands to the bar as well, now I couldn't even fight, struggling would be useless, I already knew his knots wouldn't give.

"You can swallow now slut. You passed out this morning before I could use you, I think that was a little selfish of you, so this time, if you pass out before I say you may go, I will cane your clit until you wake up, understood?"

"Yes master." Oh dear god, but it wasn't my fault I kept passing out! I didn't mean to! He took a vibrator out of his pocket, turned it on, and began to tease me with it, stroking my slit, making me wetter and wetter, he held it against my clit until I began to shiver, and then held it to my lips and told me to clean off my juices. When he returned it to my slit, he parted my lips with it, I tried to move towards it, to take it inside me, but he just laughed, and held it so that I could only just feel it vibrating against my sex. He tormented me like this for what seemed like hours, and after a little while, he began to bite my nipples, hard, almost chewing them, twisting them between his teeth and pulling them away from my body, I arched my back to ease the pain, but it was difficult in my present position. His teeth were so sharp, and he attacked my tender nipples with them, I tried to keep silent, but it was too much, I gasped and groaned, and was teetering on the brink of an earth shattering orgasm when he turned the vibrator off and went back to the other side of his desk. I groaned in disappointment, I'd been so close! A moment later he untied me, and led me, still blindfold through a door, he threw me down onto a bed, and began to tie my ankles and wrists to the bedposts at each corner. I seemed to be spending a lot of my time recently completely helpless. I felt the end of the bed dip slightly under his weight, he crawled up between my legs, biting the soft flesh of my inner thighs savagely, I gasped at the sudden pain, when he reached my exposed and dripping sex, he bit my lips, I struggled in pain, and suddenly his teeth were fastened on my clit, pulling it, twisting it. I struggled, pain blinding me more effectively than my blindfold, I must have cried out, because he slapped me then, and said that since I clearly needed to be taught a lesson, he would let all of his men watch my punishment as well, he got off the bed, and a door opened, I heard the men filing in, and then the master was back, I knew it by a sudden, blinding pain in my clit, I gasped "no, please! Master!" I couldn't form a sentence the pain was so great, I struggled and struggled, knowing it was no good, but I couldn't bear to be helpless, the blows of the whip rained down all over my body, and my skin burned where they landed, the pain was unbearable, and every time I thought I must pass out, he would land an extra hard one on my clit, my nipples ached, and he attacked them ferociously, my entire body was covered in red stripes, but there was almost no white in the most sensitive places.

I begged then, my entire body was aching and stinging and throbbing, and I must have looked like a red and white zebra, and it hurt my pride to beg, but I begged him to stop, told him I'd do anything if he'd only stop. He stopped.

"You have to do anything I want whore, I own you now, nobody will ever find you, and if you try to escape, I will use a knife instead of a riding crop to punish you, and I can assure you that it will hurt much, much more." I cried then, I didn't want to be owned, I wanted to be free, and to be able to carry on with my life, I missed my parents, my friends, how could he own me? Was I just property now? A possession which could be bought, sold, and discarded when I got old and worn out?