Master's Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
The bitch is owned.
1.7k words
4.33
41.8k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke, warm and comfortable in the soft bed, it took me a while to remember where I was, then I realised that I'd fallen asleep before I could get cleaned up, I was covered in cum. I managed to stagger out of the bed and find a door which led to a bathroom, I ran a deep, steaming bath, filled it with bubbles, and stepped in, sinking into the perfumed water, almost falling asleep again. I washed myself slowly, not rushing, soaping myself all over, massaging my aching muscles, straining to keep my eyes open as I battled against sleep. When I decided that I was clean, I ran a freezing cold shower over my body, rinsing off the bubbles and waking me up very effectively.

I climbed out, shivering, and found a towel, it was huge, and soft, I wrapped myself in it and rubbed myself dry, still trying to warm up. When I was clean and dry, I realised that I didn't have any idea where my clothes were, and there were none in the room where I'd slept. This presented a slight problem, but I did have the towel, and it was more than decent. So, wrapped in a towel, I opened another door out of the bedroom, and found the study, it was empty.

The previous night, I had noticed that there were lots of doors out of the bedroom, and as I had some time on my hands now, I decided to do a bit of exploring, I opened the next door, and found a cupboard full of cleaning things, mops, buckets and bottles of bleach. Next was a door which led into an empty corridor, though not one I'd seen before, where was everyone? The house was silent, and every room seemed to be deserted, was it so early that people weren't up yet?

Having opened all the doors, and not found anything interesting, I went back to the study and crossed it to the door I had come in by before, I stood with my ear against the door, listening, but I couldn't hear anything. I opened the door cautiously, wondering if there would be anyone on the other side. There wasn't, this corridor too was deserted, this was eerie, where could everyone be? Was the house so enormous that they could be hidden somewhere where I could neither see nor hear them?

Oh well. I was starving, I wandered down the corridor in search of a kitchen, wondering where it might be, and if I'd ever find it in a house as large as this. I opened every door I came to, and found nothing very interesting, some of the rooms were bedrooms, or bathrooms, or TV rooms, some had sofas and fireplaces, with walls lined with books, and some were just bare rooms, with a bench along one side, and a small window in the door, they looked like prison cells.

Finally, I came to a room with a fridge, a toaster, an oven, and all the other things one might expect to find in a kitchen, I put some bread in the toaster and raided the fridge to find something to put on my toast, honey, marmite, jam, there was certainly plenty of choice. I chose a dark jam, which was probably cherry, and spread the toast thickly with it. I was sitting on the counter, wondering what to do next, when the Master appeared at the door.

"I've been looking for you slut, what are you doing in here?" I slipped off the counter, blushing guiltily.

"I was hungry master, I was just having breakfast."

He laughed, though not unkindly and stood against the wall.

"Come here slut, and I'll give you some breakfast."

I walked towards him, and he put a hand on top of my head, forcing me down onto my knees, now I realised what his idea of breakfast was, and I was glad I'd had my toast, I sucked his hardness, content to please him, and he stroked my hair, I would have purred if I'd been able, but I was too busy sucking him, my head bobbing up and down, my tongue swirling round his tip, tasting the slightly salty precum there before sinking down on him, taking him into my mouth so deep that his balls slapped against my chin and concentrating on the vein at the base of his shaft, which pulsed against my tongue, I heard him groan and smiled around him, then the stroking stopped, he seized a handful of my hair, and used it to hold me still while he fucked my mouth, getting faster and faster, I could hardly breathe, and every time my throat was free, I pulled air in, fighting for it before I was impaled on his shaft again.

Finally, he thrust into me as hard as he could, holding my head against him, I felt his balls tighten, and suddenly he shuddered, releasing his cum straight down my throat, bypassing the need to swallow.

I was slick again, my clit pulsing from the power trip of being the object of his desire, the one who had his cum, I smiled and kissed his tip as he released my head and I could breathe again.

"Come on slut, let's go, and leave that towel here, I don't remember giving you permission to wear anything in my house."

He walked off, and I followed, leaving the towel reluctantly, and trying to cover my nakedness with my hands. We came to a room full of clothes, mostly corsets, chastity belts and the like, and he told me to sit on a stool in the centre of the room and close my eyes, I did so, and heard him moving around the room, presumably choosing what I was to wear.

I felt a corset tighten around my middle, it cupped my breasts but did not even cover my nipples. He pulled it tight at the back, lacing it ferociously before knotting it firmly. Then came a collar, and a leash was clipped to it. That appeared to be all the clothing I was going to be allowed.

"On your hands and knees slut, you crawl from now on unless I give you permission to walk, you will do exactly as you are told by me, or you will be punished, you will not speak unless you are spoken to, you come when you are called, your name is Raven, and you will answer to it now, I do not care if you have had other names. And you will have a tail as you are now my bitch."

A tail? What was he on about? Then I felt a plug being forced up my arse, I wriggled to adjust to its size, and felt leather thongs brush the backs of my legs. There was a mirror in the room and the master led me over to it, I crawled around and saw myself, I looked like a complete whore, with a red leather collar, studded with small metal spikes like a dog's collar, a tight corset, and my tail, I wiggled my ass, and the tail swung from side to side, the thongs slapping my legs gently.

"There's a good slut, now come on, we're going to go and play."

He tugged on my leash and we went out of the room, I crawled after him as fast as I could, but apparently it wasn't fast enough, he pulled harder on the lead, and I struggled to keep up with him. I was too busy trying to keep up to notice where we were going, but eventually he opened a door and led me through it, we were outside, and he had a tennis ball in his hand, he held it to my face for a moment, then threw it, calling "fetch girl!" I looked at him in disbelief, then decided to play disobedient dog, he'd unclipped the lead, and I rolled onto my side, looking at him evenly. There was no way I was going to fetch his bloody ball.

"Raven you disobedient bitch, you will fetch that ball and you will bring it back to me. Now!"

I was stubborn, and there was no way I was going to go looking for his ball. Suddenly he produced a riding crop, ok! Fine, I'd go and get his flipping ball, I crawled off through the grass, looking for it, he hadn't thrown it far luckily. I was about to pick it up with my hand when I realised that I was supposed to be a bitch, so I carried it, in my mouth, back to him, and dropped it at his feet, then waggled my tail, maybe if I could keep him in a good mood, this wouldn't be so bad.

He threw it again, and I wandered off to find it, picking it up in my mouth again and bringing it back to him. I looked up expectantly at him, still holding it in my mouth until he said

"Drop it Raven."

I did, letting it fall at his feet, and then looking up at him again, panting and wagging my tail. He laughed

"Good girl Raven, good girl."

He patted my head, my hair had been pulled back into pigtails, like floppy dog's ears, and he stroked me now, I wagged my tail again, panting loudly. He picked up the ball again, and threw it, farther this time, I wandered off to find it, and eventually came across it in some long grass, I picked it up, and went back to Master, no sooner was the ball in his hand than he'd thrown it over my head again. He repeated this process until I was tired out, and crawling on aching knees and sore hands. He threw it one last time, I retrieved it, and ambled back to Master, looking up at him with my best puppy dog eyes, and holding the ball in my mouth, he sat on the step, and pulled me towards him by the ball in my mouth, he stroked my head, then pulled the ball free, and unzipped his trousers, it was all the command I needed, and I didn't want to get told off for not obeying it, I sucked until he came into my mouth, then held his juices in my mouth, looking up at him for permission to swallow, he turned me around, and finger fucked my pussy till I came, almost choking on the cum that I was still holding in my mouth even as he told me to swallow and I shivered and almost collapsed with the pleasure.