Master's Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
A relaxing play time with Master and his friends.
1.4k words
4.09
38.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on girl, lets take you inside, I think you deserve a treat for being so good for master. Come on."

And he led me back inside, we went to one of the TV rooms, and he sat down on the sofa, I tried to crawl up next to him, but he pushed me down again

"No Raven, not on the sofa, here's a cushion for you."

And he threw a cushion onto the floor at his feet, so I climbed onto it, facing him, and panted at him, wagging my tail. He laughed, and stroked my head, then, undoing his trousers, he pulled my head into his lap, and told me to suck.

I did, and he turned the TV on, I licked and sucked on his shaft for all I was worth, trying to make him ignore the TV, he stroked me again, and I wagged my tail as I sucked, occasionally letting him out of my mouth to lap at his balls, caressing them with my tongue before sinking back onto his shaft, slowly taking him deep into my mouth, my tongue swirling along his length, my eyes half closed in pleasure, not rushing, just taking my time in pleasing master.

After about 10 minutes of this, I realised that this guy had pretty good stamina, and made it my goal to get past his iron control and make him cum. I moaned and groaned around his shaft, taking it deep into my mouth and feeling him against the back of my throat, I swallowed around him, and licked hard, bringing one hand up to caress and tickle his balls, whilst concentrating on making him cum.

Suddenly I was lifted off him by my pigtails, I tried to get back to his cock, but his face was up against mine, he kissed me hard, biting my lips and forcing his tongue deep into my mouth, when he stopped, I was completely breathless,

"Up Raven, come and lie on master's lap." I wagged my tail, and clambered onto the sofa, lying on my back over his lap. He began to stroke me, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the touch of his warm hands all over my body, my tummy, my breasts, my legs, he lifted one of my legs, and rested it over the back of the sofa, then pushed the other one so that it hung over the edge, then stroked the insides of my legs, getting ever closer to my sex, teasing me unbearably, brushing my clit delicately with one finger, before returning to stroking me and pinching my nipples gently.

I whined with impatience and frustration, wishing that I could cum from mere stroking, he chuckled, and plunged three fingers into me, sliding in easily because I was so wet. My back arched and I gasped with the pleasure, he finger fucked me slowly, but hard, his fingers going deep into me, and his thumb hitting my clit with each thrust. I moaned again, willing him to go faster, and he pulled his fingers out of me, I opened my eyes and looked up at him, begging him with puppy dog eyes to put them back, he chuckled again and put the fingers in my mouth, he didn't even have to tell me to lick them clean, I licked and sucked on his fingers, relishing the taste of my pleasure, and he began to rub his fist along my slit, coating it in my juices, rubbing my clit, making me shiver, and slowly, agonisingly slowly, he began to force his entire fist inside me, it began to hurt, and I struggled, but I was caught, unable to move, with his fingers in my mouth, holding my head in place, and his fist stopping me from escaping that way.

Then he was inside me, his fist filling me beyond belief, and he gently pulled back and forth inside me, getting harder and harder, his wrist rubbing my clit now, making me shiver and arch my back, moaning around his fingers, and biting them, holding them in my mouth, I came then, biting his fingers harder, and groaning as I thrashed about, unable to see for the orgasm that ripped through me, leaving me trembling, little aftershocks coursing through me, I smiled, eyes half closed.

"Down Raven, off the sofa with your muddy paws, go lay on your cushion."

Damn, I was getting real comfy on his lap, I gave him my puppy dog eyes, but he shoved me so that I practically fell off his lap. I scrambled over to the cushion and curled up on it, watching the television, half asleep, and then properly asleep, curled up like a dog on my cushion.

I woke up when master whistled, and started to stand up sleepily, then remembered that I wasn't supposed to stand, I stretched and yawned, then wagged my tail and sat at his feet.

"Walkies Raven, come on girl!" He clipped the lead onto my collar, and we set off, not outside this time, but exploring the house, the other men were around now, back from wherever they'd been, and I felt like I was being paraded, shown off, most of the men bent down to stroke me, or pat me. Then we got to the main living room, and the men sat on the sofas around the wall, Master let me off the leash and pushed me into the middle of the circle, I looked up at him.

"Now Raven, we're going to show my friends how well trained and obedient you are, for every time you do something right, you'll get a treat, and for everything you do something wrong, or disobey an order, you'll get two strokes of the cane." I wagged my tail, "roll over!" I rolled, and the men laughed, "well done girl, do it again!" I did, and then wagged my tail, looking up at master for the next instruction "shake hands girl" I put out a hand and he took it, "good girl, now, lick Master's feet."

I wrinkled my nose, but obeyed, licking his toes gingerly. "Properly bitch, show master you love licking his feet, or do you want to be punished?" I went back to his feet and lapped at them with my tongue, trying to act like I was enjoying myself. The men laughed again, and master gave his next instruction, "now Raven, suck Master's dick." I didn't hesitate this time, but took his shaft straight down my throat, my tongue caressing it. He stroked my hair, and fucked my mouth, holding my head still as he did. Then he let me go, and said "sit girl!" I did, and he went and sat on a chair, "now Raven, you're going to show my friends what a good girl you are and let them fuck your mouth aren't you?" I looked round the room, there were a lot of men in it, I nodded reluctantly, and the first man stood up, his erection bouncing slightly as he walked into the centre of the room, right in front of me, he snapped his fingers, and I rose to my knees. At the same time, he grabbed my pig-tails and rammed himself into my mouth, fucking it hard and deep, hitting the back of my throat, and making me gag, he came quickly into my mouth, and I held his cum in my mouth until Master told me I could swallow, then I licked my lips.

He laughed, and the next one came up, rock hard and huge, my lips stretched to take him, but he was so long, he surely wasn't going to go all the way into me! But he was, slowly, a little deeper with each thrust, until finally, his balls swung against my chin, I gagged, unable to breathe, he filled my throat, I was going to choke on him, but then he came, straight down my throat, and let me go, I sank back onto my knees and gulped down air.

Finally, when my throat was aching and I didn't think I could take another assault on my mouth, or my bruised lips, the last one stepped up, he came quickly, for which I was grateful, I swallowed, and looked up at master. "Well done Raven, what a good little cock sucker you are, now, time for a rest I think." He led me away by my collar, to a cushion in the corner, I sank onto it and fell asleep quickly, glad of the rest.