Masters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I lost track of time."

Jason prints out the letter and starts reading through it. He grabs a pen and I get nervous and look from you to him and back. You point to the dog bed and I go lay in it while Jason makes corrections and you print out the letter to read and fix as well. I watch you, nervous.

"Kat, eyes closed."

I try to obey but I'm too nervous so I grab a scarf from nearby and blindfold myself and force myself to relax. You both relax into your corrections and start thinking about a good punishment for my mistakes. I don't know how much time has passed when I'm called over again, but I'm nervous when I look between you both. Jason rubs my head gently and I'm hopeful.

"You did a good job, Kat. There were a few mistakes, but otherwise it was perfect." I smile, but you speak now and I almost want to glare at your words.

"However, mistakes are not acceptable in a professional letter like that, Kathleen."

I peer up and see that you're teasing me but that you're also intent on punishing me. I hide behind Jason but he picks me up and gives me to you. I see a dangerous, sexy look in your eyes and struggle in your arms. Jason watches amused before turning to the computer and fixing the letter. You throw me over your shoulder and I look pleadingly at Jason who waves at me and gets back to work. You deposit me on the bed and I turn to watch you. You quickly tie me to the bed spread eagle and completely naked you then insert a vibrator in my ass and pussy, and attach vibrating clamps to my nipples and clit. You then leave me alone and tell me not to cum.

Soon one of the vibrators goes on and then another and they randomly turn on and off. At first, it's easy to hold off, but pretty soon I am struggling not to cum. I writhe and struggle on the bed. I breathe a sigh of relief when they stop but they quickly start again and I'm struggling again. I beg and plead to cum or be let go. When I get close again, the vibrators stop and let me cool down. They start back up at random and the process continues for a couple hours. When Jason enters, I'm begging and pleading. He first turns all the vibrators off and puts them away before untying me. I beg to cum but he simply kisses my forehead and tells me to start dinner.

I whimper in need but comply immediately and smile up at Jason before skipping away, completely naked. He watches me go, sucking in his breath at the sight. He finds you in the study and sits beside you.

"That marvelous slut of ours will be the death of me."

You laugh, "Why do you say that?"

"She never ceases to amaze me by her energy."

You both laugh at that and relax into reading and work. You have requested a roast with mashed potatoes, veggies and a dessert of some kind. I appear at the door and you both look up.

"Yes, darling?"

"Masters, would I please be allowed to listen to music while I cook dinner? Pleassseeee?"

You both study me for a minute, look at each other and then you nod and I smile, kiss you both and get my iPod. I give it to Jason who unlocks it, hands it to me and I smile, run to the kitchen.

You chuckle, "I know what you mean, Jason."

I set my music on and I put on a dancing song. I blast it as I put the roast in and start the mashed potatoes. Jason startles me when hugs me tight. I turn and hug him and he tells me if my music is too loud, I won't get to play it for a year. I nod and turn it down until he nods. He kisses me, tweaks my nipple and turns to leave. I smile after him and then return to my work. The rest of my afternoon is spent in the kitchen. It's 7:30 when you both find me at the study door again.

"Dinner's ready, masters."

You both get up and follow me to the dining room. I kneel between you and smile at the moans of appreciation that comes from both of you. You both then take turns feeding me with your hands, having me suck the remnants off your fingers and moan around them. You both eat way more than you should have, but you couldn't resist. You pull me into your lap and kiss me appreciatively. You start to apologize for punishing me, but I stop you by thanking you for it. You kiss me and I smile as I try to get up to clean, but you tell me that you'll do it and deposit me into Jason's lap. I relax in his arms and kiss his chest.

I look up as you bring the pie that I made in and I try to jump up but I can't free myself from Jason's embrace. He enjoys my squirming on his cock and amused, you say, "Tell me what you want, baby." I tell you I had ice cream for the pie and I wanted to make coffee. You look at Jason and communicate with him silently before turning to do everything I was going to do. Meanwhile, Jason's hand sneaks its way between my thighs and starts teasing my wet slit. I am humping his hand by the time you get back. "Get a room." You growl and I look up with lust in need and Jason chuckles, "Not until I get my desert." He sucks on his fingers, teasing me and I moan.

You pull me into your lap, hand me some coffee and a piece of pie with ice cream as you pull your own closer. You moan and roll your eyes at me and I giggle and eat my own, delighted by your moans of pleasure. Once you're finished, you say, "One complaint, Kat." I pout up at you and you kiss me, "It wasn't as sweet as your tight pussy." You reach down and get my juices on your fingers before licking them clean and I grin at you. You and Jason share another silent conversation before you grab my ankles and he grabs my wrists and you carry me to the bedroom. I squeal and struggle and laugh.

You both laugh with me and throw me on the bed before pouncing on top of me. You spread my legs wide and Jason pins my hands down. I struggle lightly and you laugh as you bend down to look at my wet pussy. Your hot breath tickles my sensitive pussy and I squirm. Meanwhile, Jason bends to my chest and starts nibbling on my nipple. I squeal when you start eating my pussy and I squirm against both of you. You build me up and when I'm ready to cum, you teasingly stop and look up.

"Jason? Would you like some sweet pussy for dessert?"

He nods and switches with you. You hold my wrists down and look at me as Jason licks my sensitive clit. You then kiss me and I can taste myself on your lips and I moan and squirm and beg for release. Jason chuckles against my clit and the vibrations drive me crazy. You pull back and look down at me and kiss my forehead, leaning down to whisper in my ear, "What do you want, baby slut?"

I look up between you and Jason, "Masters fuck me pleaasssseeee."

You look down and ponder me for a minute and then you look at Jason. "What do you think?" He stops just before I cum and looks down at my panting and pleading form. You both get up and look me up and down and pace like I did the other day. I beg and finally say, "Ok ok, I get it I won't tease you like that again just please please fuck me."

You grin, having won the war and say, "Well since you asked so nicely..."

You and Jason come back to me and pull me up to stand between you. I'm standing facing Jason with you behind me and I watch was he strips and from the movement I feel behind me, I know you are too. You then both come close and Jason tells me to wrap my fingers around his neck. He then pulls me up and slowly lowers me on his cock. He kisses my neck and spreads my ass cheeks so that you can slowly enter my ass. I'm sandwiched between you and I moan in pleasure.

You nipple my neck while Jason kisses my lips. I wrap my legs around Jason and hold on tight as I'm fucked hard and long. Before long, I'm becoming more vocal: "Oh master, fuck your naughty slut's holes. Shove your hard cocks as hard and deep as possible." I continue talking dirty while they grunt and fuck me hard and long. I'm quickly begging to cum after being teased so much. You lean in at the same time as Jason and both whisper, "Cum of us baby." I scream and convulse on your cocks, feeling the most powerful orgasm of my life.

I open my eyes sleepily and see light coming in through but I can tell its early. I suddenly remember and sit straight up excitedly. You look over sleepily but slightly concerned. "What's wrong, darling."

I grin and look from you to Jason who is eyeing me as well. "It's Saturday!"

You look at the clock and groan, "It's 6. Sleep we have time." I lay down again but I can't sleep and I keep tossing and turning. Turn to face you and I'm surprised by Jason grabbing my waist.

"If you don't lie still, I will get up and punish you and then cancel with Sarah. Lie still or go read in the living room." I try to lie still but I can't so I quietly get up and go to the living room and pick up my book. I can't concentrate so I go get my idea book and go through it happily thinking about our wedding, idly wondering how it will work. I flip to my section on dresses and browse the various styles. You're leaning over the couch and whisper, "What's that?" I jump and hurriedly close the book. "Nothing, master." You frown but look down.

I hear the coffee brewing and I grin. You bring me a cup and sit beside me. I snuggle and you pick up my idea book and start seriously looking at it. I smile as we discuss some of the things and wonder what you and Jason will want. You look down at me and pull my chin up. "Baby, we all get a vote in this. Jason and I don't care as much as you and we know this is special for you. If we all disagree, we'll go with your choice and you be honest with us if you don't like something."

I nod and kiss you as I hear Jason come down the stairs looking tired and disgruntled slightly. I try to suppress it but a giggle slips out. He hears it and walks over and sits beside us. I'm pulled into his lap. "You know, it's not smart to laugh at your master who woke up way earlier than he wanted to." I kiss him and apologize softly. He looks at me speculatively and deposits me in your lap before going for his coffee. When he comes back, we all go through my book and discuss things.

Sarah arrives at noon and my early morning is starting to take its toll. You lean over at some point and tell me that I will take a nap when she leaves. I nod and you take my hand. The discussion goes well and we decide on a spring wedding next year. The only hitch was our discussion of venue, but you both eventually gave in and allowed me my dream place. I'm beyond happy by the time Sarah finally leaves and I bounce up and down excitedly. You both watch me a minute before you bark at me, "Kat, bed." I nod and go first to Jason and kiss you both and thank you.

I change and put one of Jason's shirts on and go to his big bed. I lay in bed and toss and turn but can't sleep. I lie awake for 30 mins before I give up and go to find you. I go and search but don't find you anywhere. Finally I go to Jason's office and timidly knock. I wait and then you open the door looking slightly annoyed. "I can't sleep master." You look back at Jason who looks me over. He gets up and says, "I'll take her." He takes my hand and pulls me up stairs he tucks me in and then lays on top of the covers and holds me.

"I'm sorry I woke you this morning, Master."

He kisses me. "It's alright, baby go to sleep, my love."

I smile and drift off, thinking about my future husbands and how happy I am.

To be continued...

12