Master's Comming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning softly, she arches her back and fills His hand with the sweetness that courses from deep within. Shuddering with the orgasmic release. Her pink flesh throbs as she grinds her legs together to maximize the sweet pulse that causes her to jerk with its intensity. Calling out His name as she turns into His chest and buries her face in His strength. The rapturous ebb and flow of her body carries her away to worlds unknown. Her breathing gently slows to a soft pant. Curling her arms around Him tightly, she holds Him as she gently drifts down from her euphoric pleasure. "Mmmmmmm Master....this one thanks Him for the pleasures He has given." her soft husky words reverberating against His chest. The low chuckle rumbling from deep within Him. He gently tucks her golden hair behind her ear before whispering...."Aye little one, and that was just a small taste of what is to come....

12