Master's Degree in Crossdressing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers

I replied that I just wanted to take a few things with me.

"That was not part of the deal," he said. "You are not taking anything with you."

"Please," I begged. "Just a few things."

"Nope, but I have been thinking. I am stuck here alone for the rest of the week, so I will make you a deal. You can walk out of here now, go home, empty handed of course, and beat your sissy meat to your heart's content. I will never mention what happened tonight to anyone. However, you can come back in the morning, live like one of the girls in the house, and be my bitch for the rest of the week. If you do come back, you cannot touch your cock before you return, you must bring only the clothes on your back, and you must prepare yourself by shaving your body completely smooth like a good girl. If you do come back, you can do anything your sissy ass wants to do upstairs, but you will be mine to use for the rest of the week. "

With that surprising proposition, he reached in the bag and grabbed a pair of sating string bikini panties. "Wear these if you come back so I will know you are fully my sissy bitch."

"Now get the fuck out of here."

I was flustered with doubt when I scrambled out the door and began my walk home, my cock shifting in the lace panties under my thin running shorts. I was troubled by how much I enjoyed sucking his cock and how womanly it made me feel along with Leslie's black unitard.

I kept walking torn between retaining the last shreds of my manhood and the girly delights waiting on the upper floors of the Kappa House.

wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers
12