Master's Devoted Whore

Story Info
Delightful dungeon escapades.
6.1k words
3.64
39.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now this slave has been owned by one's real life Master for several years and still He can come up with some very ingenious ways to make use of His possessions. He has owned several different slaves over the years, both men and women, but still He keeps this old slave... one hopes He continues to find new things about one that surprise, delight and satisfy His more sadistically perverse tendencies.

Master has an impressive Dungeon, designed and refined many times over His years of Ownership, with devices aplenty to entertain His various appetites and those of His Guests. One such device is a table in a room separated from the rest of the Dungeon by partitions... one wall being a two-way mirror by which He can watch His slaves inside, for both His gratification and the safety of His property. Within the viewing room He also has the means to record sessions if that should be His desire as well.

The floor in this separate scening room is beveled slightly and sealed... with a drain in the center for easy cleaning and... other things... to become evident later. The table mentioned is in the shape of a body, the dimensions cut so as to allow maximum access to the body restrained upon it. The table is slightly angled toward the floor at the foot to elevate the slave, but, it can be adjusted to any level required, for whatever purpose Master dictates, by the use of hydraulics... contained within a plastic skirt, suspended from the underside of the table. At the top of the table is a resting place for a slave's head with braces on either side to help a slave's head keep its place if things get... a bit rough. The head plate, as it is referred to, is also independently adjustable up and down for reasons that will also become more obvious later in this story. The arm boards are placed at an angle down from the shoulders with lash restraints above the elbow and at the wrists, these also adjust out and down as required for whatever activities ensue. Across the upper body are breast restraints, each slave being fitted for the appropriate hardware when it becomes slaves turn to be 'used' in the fulfillment of Master's desires. This insures that breasts and nipples are easily accessible... for torture, for example. A strap that adjusts up and down a few inches either way is available to be positioned comfortably at the waist of each slave. Suspended from this strap is... each one tipped with a clamp on an adjustable strap... another series of straps which He can use to open His treasure to full view whenever it is His desire. Each leg plate on the table adjusts in several different ways including bending at the knees if it should be required. Straps for the purposes of restraint are also present at intervals convenient to the User along these leg plates.

Suspended over the table are bars with chains and clamps with multiple uses assigned to each. Master has designed several different instruments of torture, some individual to a particular slave, based upon slave fantasies or slaves individualistic proclivities in order to obtain maximum pleasure for A/all, as well as, some that can be used for all His possessions. These articles are interchangeable and designed specifically with safety in mind for A/all at all times.

Now this particular day, Master had the pleasure of entertaining a few Guests prominent in the local BDSM Community. His plan was to possibly open His Home up as a party resort for T/those of this life-style W/who might enjoy a brief respite from everyday upon occasion. One of His Guests seemed keenly interested in the workings of Master's 'special room' and asked if perhaps He might return later in the evening... at a price, of course... and sample the 'delights' the room had to offer. Master, being in a particularly sadistic mood at the time, discussed the possibility at length and, coming to terms satisfactory to B/both, agreed to have everything prepared and for this Master to return at an appointed time.

After this slave had completed one's assigned tasks for the day, one was instructed to prepare Master's slave body for 'entertaining' that evening. This slave hurried to do Master's bidding, making sure that no impurities resided within His slut body that might harm the User of His whore, in whatever way its use was required. One took great care while bathing and shaving every inch of flesh to a smooth creamy touch… applying lotions and oils to the flesh and toweling dry His long light brown hair to a coppery sheen. After applying a modest amount of make-up for enhancement, assuring that the body was completely prepared, one draped His possession in a sheer silk, lavender hued wrap that slipped down over the head, open at either side and held in place by a gold cord secured lightly at the waist. One donned slave bells for each wrist and ankle and finally, before leaving one's kennel to one's appointed destination, lifted Master's purple and gold collar, precious evidence of one's being Owned by Him, to carry to Him for placement about one's neck, the keys always being in His possession.

Master stood within the entrance of the Home, startling one with His close proximity, as one prepared to complete one's adorning and present oneself in the Dungeon. Draping gracefully to the floor, lowering one's head to reverently kiss the tops of His booted feet, slave lifted the hand holding the rarely used collar to within His reach in silent indication of one's need. Master accepted the collar, reaching into His pocket to remove the key and place it in the lock, as at the same time He bade His slave follow Him and led the way into His private library. Slave followed, quickly rising from the floor, chin held high, eyes lowered in deepest respect to one's Master, perplexed at what perhaps Master might have found wanting in one which would require one to be allowed to enter this forbidden sanctuary.

Seeing Him settle in a most comfortable looking chair, one moved quickly to His side, kneeling there in a collaring position, quietly awaiting Master's direction. After a moment His voice resounded through the library as He reached down, removing one's everyday collar to replace it with His ceremonial collar about one's neck, and uttered these directions:

"Little one... Master has arranged a private session for this evening to entertain a Special Visitor as a demonstration of the benefits My Home can offer as a retreat for T/those seriously passionate about this life-style. As W/we do not know His particular tastes as of yet... there are a few directions One would like to impart to one. First, one will wear this device..."

Reaching out as He spoke, Master placed an ear piece within one's right ear and continued one's instructions, saying... " As one knows there is sound capability within My room to enable Me to speak to B/both from outside the room. My lilone will be alone with Him for the duration of the demonstration, and so, this device is for private instruction and commands should Master wish to communicate them to one quickly... serving as O/our 'private connection' should the need arise. Master will, as one knows, never be far from one as the viewing room provides Me with anonymity as well as the right of Oversight for the protection of what is Mine. Remember, My little one, the safe words W/we always put into practice as they will allow Me to know one's mental and physical status at all times. This Master has been informed that one will speak the safe words at intervals throughout the session as a matter of training, but one will respond in kind should I issue the command to do so at any point at which I feel concerned. If this Master chooses to incorporate a gag into the session, one is to indicate one’s condition visually, at each command from Me. Do so by lifting one's right thumb when events are at a level of tolerance and one's first finger on the right hand if one feels any form of distress or discomfort at a level that one cannot maintain, is that understood?"

Nodding in the affirmative one remained silent, listening as He continued... "One is to insight this Master to use My whore to the fullest, in whatever manner He desires to take one, but, one may not cum without My permission, under any circumstances. Failure to abide by this rule is blatant disobedience and one will be punished severely for each infraction... is that clear, little one?"

This slave nodded as one knew full well what punishment for disobedience of this command could entail as one continued to motionlessly kneel in silence for the remainder of His instructions.

"Now, My little one, Master wishes one to taunt this Master... tease Him and seduce Him with all the treasures I possess. Help Him take one to the limits of passion and carnal delights... enjoy oneself... secure in the knowledge that Master is looking on and gleaning delight in the use of His possession... one so precious so as to be gifted to Another this night. The reward for one's participation being the delight shining out from Master's eyes to one who pleases Him so completely and so well. Now, look at Me. little one... does My whore have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed before this night commences?"

Lifting one's eyes to gaze at Master, slave whispered, breathlessly, "No, Master, one has no questions."

Hearing this response, Master maintained eye contact for a few moments, as if to satisfy Himself of one's response, and perhaps, to give one a moment to think and voice any last minute thoughts that one might entertain. Master broke eye contact and one's eyes immediately sought the floor before His feet as He rose from His chair and instructed slave to remain as one was for five minutes, then attend to matters as previously commanded. This slave nodded in response as one heard His footsteps retreat into the night. This body trembled slightly in a mixture of fear and anticipation as one awaited the appointed time to arrive.

Nearing the entrance to the Dungeon, this slave carefully removed the gold cord and sheer covering, kneeling as one had been trained to do. This one folded the garments carefully, placing them just inside the entrance and spoke, after being sure one did not interrupt any important conversation, seeking permission of one's Master to enter and be used.

Master's voice beckoned one to Him and, upon thanking Him for His permission, one crawled to His side, rising to kneel there, chin held high with pride in one's slavery while one's eyes never left the floor at His feet out of utmost respect for the Free present. Bending at the waist once more... one lowered one's face just over His feet and kissed each booted foot in loving devotion... before again rising to remain motionless as one awaited His first command.

Master's hand came out smoothing gently down one's cheek, His finger caressing the tendrils of angel hair resting there, curving lightly again and again about one's ear, as He continued His conversation, absently teasing the hair with His finger as He spoke. One must say here that one had a very difficult time remaining completely still in the presence of Others as, when A/alone, Master was not opposed to one's face nestling in His palm in a returned caress. This kind of behavior would not be acceptable with Guests present as this slave is well aware, however, and so one remained motionless as one had been trained to do.

After a time Master ordered one to position to be leashed. His slave immediately lifted to one's knees, extending one’s arms, first up to slip the hair from His way and then clasping both hands at the forearms behind the waist. His one's head tilted slightly to the left for easier access to one's collar... exposing its gleaming beauty to the eyes of B/both present... so Master could attach the leash for leading. This one remained motionless in said position until Master rose and tugged on the leash indicating one should follow as W/we all made O/our way to Master's 'game room.'

Remaining directly to His left, following His every move, one was led into the room and over to the foot of the table... Master indicating that this slave was to be fastened to the table... as He removed one's leash and began to apply the breast restraints fashioned specifically for this one. After the breast restraints were secured Master guided one down to the table and began to restrain one's arms and legs, also insuring that the waist strap was secured. After this had been accomplished, Master placed clamps suspended from the waist restraint along the lips of His pussy exposing all to Their view as the clamps spread one completely open.

A sadistic gleam twinkled in Master's eyes as He reached beneath the table at a point beneath one's hips and between one's thighs, distending an arm secured there, made to hold a pulsating water device and adjustable to hit His clit at just the right angle for maximum sensation. Master, knowing the heightened effects this particular 'toy' has on this slave, explained the details of this particular apparatus to His guest as He continued to install and arrange the device for use.

"This device was designed specifically with this slave in mind as, when W/we first met, playing in the shower with a shower massager was a treat for one. The pulsing effect of the water constantly barraging against the clit, at first, can bring almost instantaneous climax although, over the years, one has learned much better control. I thought W/we would demonstrate the effects and leave one thus momentarily as I take You around the room and show You some of the other toys available for Your consideration this evening."

Looking down into this slave's face Master intoned, forcefully, "My slut knows what will happen if one succumbs to the effects of the water torture device, does one not? As always one is not permitted to cum without Master's permission, is that clear, My little one?"

To both questions one answered Master in the affirmative in a voice just above a whisper as one felt the water start and the droplets of water began to attack Master's clit with zeal. This slave's sudden intake of breath was a quick indication of the rapid effect such a device delivered to one, with no visible way for one to avoid the constant pressure pounding against this, oh, so sensitive, area. Master watched one's face for but a moment to see that one was obeying His command. His attention appeared to abandon this slave completely as He began to speak, guiding His Guest along the walls of the room. Master showed Him where the devices particular to each slave were stored and also that portion of the wall, which contained the toys that could be used for A/all. As They traversed the room the visiting Master found items that piqued His interest and, with Master's permission, collected a few things to use during the evening, although this slave was in no position to see just what they were at the time.

The 'tour' took approximately thirty minutes as Neither Master seemed in any haste to push the evening to progress. During this time, His slave enlisted all one's energy, seeking one's own little corner of 'sub space', to avoid cumming without Master's permission. This one strove hard against garnering the promised punishment for this offense as well as to keep Master's command and not bring shame or dishonor to Master by exhibiting any amount of unworthiness in the eyes of His Guest. Returning to the table Master stood for a moment, watching, before instructing His whore to cum for Him. His one released as wave upon wave of the most intense orgasm traveled the entire length of one's torso, bringing a moan of ecstasy and a breathless..."this slave thanks You, Master, for allowing one to cum for You," being forced from one's lips.

Hearing one's words, Master reached down, ending His slave's initial voyage into the realm of torture this night, by stemming the water flow. He removed the device, placing it to the side on a special table, solely for the purpose of holding used toys until play time is over, and the time comes for slaves to clean and prepare for storage, anything that might be used in the course of a session.

After storing things in here, Master turned to His Guest, informing Him that one was ready for His use in whatever manner He might desire with a few stipulations which applied to A/all He possessed. Master told Him that the limits of use extended up until the point one spoke the safe word 'red' at which time He would cease whatever activities were taking place ... and that no permanent or lasting harm would be allowed to be administered at any time under any circumstances. Beyond that... one was His for the duration of the session, to be taken as His Guest saw fit... and to enjoy. Master also told Him that... except for safe words... one would remain silent unless commanded to speak or until given permission to speak freely by Him, whichever way He was predisposed for the session to progress. With those words They shook hands and Master's easy even stride was heard throughout the room as He walked to the door and exited, closing the door behind Him. That sound, so final, brought an involuntary shiver to this already sensitized body as one felt the nipples become taunt, followed swiftly by a thin layer of goose bumps suffusing one's pale exposed flesh.

A slight intake of breath at this stimuli turned the Master's attention, from the door through which this slave's Master had just retreated, back to the centerpiece of His evening's entertainment. The Master walked over to a nearby table, depositing His collection of 'toys', His eyes never leaving one as He seemed to consider which toys He would require first and arranging them swiftly and accordingly. The look on His face bespoke uncertainty to this slave for but a moment and then one heard Him issue His first command... that one would be allowed to speak freely until such time as either He or one's Master deemed it necessary to interject a counter command. This slave thanked Him for His generosity, smiling coyly, as a light blush kissed each cheek. Perhaps an appearance of 'maidenly' shyness and innocence could help one to accede to Master's command to seduce this Master into using Master's whore thoroughly? A slave has to be very subtle with such an approach as, as every slave knows, one must never assume, but, await Master's command in A/all things. A slave's entire purpose is to usage the needs of Master in A/all things and to serve cock to the satisfaction of A/all concerned. To take a position of control can mean anything from punishment to a slow torturous death in some circles.

With eyelids lowering seductively and then slowly rising again, one was surprised to notice that the Master was nearly naked in a matter of a few short seconds as He looked around for a place to store His clothing. Spying a clothes butler near the entrance He moved to hang His garments there, giving this slave a moment to examine this Master to determine the nature of the Man before He began His use of one... (a little game one plays to see if one's intuitions are correct).

He turned slowly in the direction of this slave, striding nearer, His excitement becoming evident in the responses of His body as his eyes rested upon one, His breathing increased slightly, and His cock began to jump in anticipation becoming slightly engorged, but not fully rigid, at this time.

He moved up toward the head of the table and stood there, His semi erection swinging proudly before one's face as He leaned down and asked one what play one found more pleasurable. This slave smiled slyly with evidence of another slight blush washing one's cheeks as one informed this Master that one was open to any aspect of use which He required. This slut was to pleasure Him, not seek pleasure for oneself, but, as the Master seemed truly interested, one enjoyed the feel of a shaft as it slide into Master's cunt (Master's term for a slave mouth), gliding over one's tongue and filling one's throat again and again. This one found exquisite pleasure in being used both vaginally and anally, although cleanliness in this use was utmost in importance for the safety of A/all involved, and that one took pleasure in light to medium torture and the pleasure/pain aspect of the same. A slave's greatest delight in A/all of these things, however, was the look of pleasure and pride one saw in one's Master's eyes when one had been used completely and well and Master found satisfaction in one's efforts and responses.

12