Master's Devoted Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyeing His cock, mere inches from this slave's face, one licked one's lips slowly, lips remaining parted in silent invitation for His use of one should it be His desire. His cock jumped again in evidence that He did indeed see the invitation, but, the Master moved away from the head of the table instead. He made His way to the table whereupon rested the collection of toys He had made during the tour. He selected three of Master's favorite floggers, slipping them over His shoulder, a medium vibrating anal plug, a pair of vibrating nipple clamps, a seven speed vibrating clit stimulator and two tapered candles and a lighter... which He deposited upon the exposed belly of this slave. He continued around the table and as He applied the nipple clamps securely and suspended the control from a clamp on the bar hanging over slave's upper torso. As He moved further down the table, He slipped the silver bullet clit stimulator between Master's full slave nether lips and hung the control in the same manner above one's hips. Finally, He moved to the lower portion of the table where slave's legs were positioned at a slight elevation and, without using any lubricant, slipped the anal plug into Master's tight slut ass. Pressing firmly and pulling back slightly to be sure it was applied correctly, He suspended the control for it also from the bar over this slave's hips.

Then this Master did something one had not even seen Master try before as He picked up a candle stick and suspended it upside down above the right nipple using a wire holder one had not seen attached to the larger end of the candle. He placed it within six inches of its intended target before doing likewise with the other candle over the left nipple, each hanging from the bar clamps on the bar above.

The Master leered a wicked little half smile as He began to speak to one, saying, "This night, girl, one will be well used.. of that one may be sure as for the length of this day I have imagined the delights one will endure at My hands. The coquettish wiles one might wish to employ will have no effect upon My use of one, of that one should be aware now. I have been of this life-style for over thirty years, girl, the first five as a slave such as oneself, and I am immune to the games I am sure one has already contemplated playing. Now I wish one to relax and enjoy My methods speaking the safe words your Master has trained one to use. Above that I wish one to be vocal as I 'play' as an indication to Me of the effects My 'games' are having upon one. Beyond that one is to remain silent as to one's desires and needs save for begging for more or for permission should one feel one's body is nearing one's limits for release, is that understood?"

This slave answered "yes Master" as one saw Him reach up and turn on each device He had administered to Master's possession a few moments ago... setting each on its lowest setting. The waves of sensation began to riot against each other within this slave's belly as one moaned softly and felt one's body responding to this instant stimuli.

"Color, girl," the Master demanded as He checked the attachments for snugness before He began His next move.

This slave replied, "Green," as one had been trained to do in instances where one was comfortable with the limits thus far.

The Master smiled and said, "Good girl." As He spoke He moved to the head of the table and stood behind one's head, adjusting the head plate so that one's head was lowered and Master's cunt was in a position more suited to servicing this Master's cock to His relative comfort. Before moving again He reached down and retrieved the lighter from this slave's belly with His left hand while taking His cock in His right and rubbing the head gently against Master's cunt lips. He nestled the head of His cock at the opening of Master's cunt. He stopped as He lit the lighter with His left and sent flames shooting up each candle as it hung suspended over one's breasts, the wax immediately beginning to drip onto the areolas and the nipple with the clamps still attached and vibrating upon each. The sensation of the heat as it penetrated the flesh along with the vibrations still assaulting one's other most sensitive areas was making this one's slave heat rise rather quickly. The cock resting within one's lips was thickening quickly. One had all one could do not to lick or suck on His turgid member without His or Master's permission having been given. One attempted to seek sub space again and concentrate on controlling this body's reaction as one watched the Master increase the speeds of each pulsating gadget and the wax continued to drip hot upon one's now extremely tender nipples.

Moans began to erupt from deep in one's throat as the Master removed His cock for a moment and sought one's condition in the form of a safe word. One again answered 'green' before He returned His cock to Master's cunt and slipped it almost all the way inside and down one's throat in one fluid motion.

"Suck that cock, girl," came His command as one eagerly began to obey, seeking an activity that would relieve the mind of the effects of the use on this body and give it the pleasure of Another to concentrate on. This slave girl suckled and swallowed His cock into one's mouth as one felt it continue to grow firm and thick within Master's cunt while the Master plunged slowly in and out from between its lips. By this time the candles had all but extinguished themselves so He doused the flames with His fingers before removing the first of the three floggers from His shoulder. He chose the smallest of the three made of three different strengths of leather - the black colored leather being soft and pliable, the second a bit firmer and a dark shade of brown, and the last a light brown of firmer stiffer make - as He began to flog one about the shoulders and on the breasts again and again. The flogger lashed out at the wax coating each nipple and aereola breaking it into small pieces that fell away as the continued flailing worked its way down to bare flesh still being stimulated by the nipple clamps vibrating there as well. He reached up and turned this control up to its highest setting as one continued to suck His now rigid cock and His hand controlling the flogger began to stroke a steady rhythm against one's tortured buds.

After about five minutes the Master laid this flogger aside, increased the stroke of His cock as He fucked Master's cunt harder and faster, and removed a longer flogger as He prepared to reach a larger portion of this slut with His ministrations.

In one's ear one heard Master speak, "Color, girl," to which one lifted one's thumb on one's right hand in indication that one was well and one heard Master's replied, "Very good My girl," echo above the cries of Master's slave body as it screamed its heightened heat.

The Master suddenly removed His cock from Master's cunt leaving one feeling bereft and empty as spittle slipped out the corner of the lips and one's tongue snaked out to retrieve it. This one also tried to control one's body by taking a few deep breaths amidst the moans emanating even more loudly throughout the room. The Master reached up and turned the clit stimulator as well as the anal plug up to their highest settings as one's hips lifted slightly off the table at this sudden assault.

"This slut has indeed been trained well, Sir," came His words as they filled the room for Master's benefit. "You are to be commended on such a prize, Sir, as one shows great inner control against so much stimuli at one time. Do You have others who are trained as well?"

Master spoke from His sanctuary as He answered, "This slave was My first, and one who has shown great promise since W/we first went real life. I do own others, but, this one continues to serve Me and surprise Me at times. I thank You, Sir, for Your words of praise of her. There have been few times in O/our association in which this one has not made Me proud of One's Ownership."

In the back of one's mind one heard this verbal exchange. The moans caused by the sensations rioting now within as one tried to refrain from release would not let them penetrate the haze forming about one's mind as one felt the lash again bringing the flesh alive with burning pleasure pain.

The Master had moved to the bottom of the table and positioned His cock at the opening of Master's slave pussy as He pressed between the lips, grazing the clit stimulator, pressing it against the clit and, then moved lower to enter Master's whore pussy completely in one practiced motion. This invasion was almost one's undoing as Master's body was so full and every inch of flesh was alive with constant sensations bombarding it with wave after wave of liquid heat. The Master tossed the floggers onto the table close by and reached down to grab slave hips as he fucked Master's pussy hard and fast, taking one deeply again and again.

This slave began to beg in earnest for release, as the heat inside began to reach a fever pitch. This slave could feel the Master's cock beginning to pulse with His own orgasm as one heard one's own voice begging and pleading with one's Master to allow one to cum for Him. The Master using this whore answered in the affirmative that one should cum with Him but one withheld as Master had not given His permission as well and one did not wish to risk His wrath for disobedience. The begging continued for several moments as this slave body began to thrash uncontrollably against the pulsing cock deep within Master's pussy. The Master was cumming, His cum spilling deep within one as His juices began to seep out along His shaft and one heard faintly the long awaited command to "Cum, My little one... cum for your Master". The orgasm was so intense that it began at the first utterance from His lips and continuing on and on for several minutes as the instruments used on one continued their assault.

The Master smiled as His cock softened and slipped from within Master's pussy and He reached up and turned off the anal plug and clit stimulator before moving to the head of the table and turning off the nipple clamp vibrator and removing each carefully from it's resting place. He used His fingers to gently remove the remainder of the wax from one's nipples and breast harness before claiming He was finished with one and that He must leave soon to attend to a few more matters of business before His night was finished. He lifted His cock to within reach of Master's cunt and instructed one to clean up the mess. This one's tongue snaked out and licked and guided His now soft cock inside where one cleaned all remnants of cum and pussy juice from His flesh, releasing Him when one was satisfied that His cock was indeed clean. He moved to a nearby sink and washed one's saliva from His cock drying it carefully before seeking His clothing and dressing in preparation to depart.

Master entered the room as the visiting Master finished dressing. They shook hands while the Master proclaimed His enjoyment of the evening and His hopes that the Others of the community predisposed to this life-style might find it advantageous to include Master's Dungeon in future endeavors as Each pursued the pleasures the life-style had to offer.

Master spoke of His wishes being mirrored in the other Master's words as He bade the Master good evening and offered to walk Him out. The Master declined saying He knew the way and one's Master stood fast as He watched the other Master disappear into the night.

After His departure, Master moved to the side of the table and looked down, smiling at His whore as He spoke, saying, "Master is very pleased with one this night, girl. Would one like to see how pleased, My little one?"

One whispered softly, "Yes, Master," as one tried to regain one's breath from the ripples still raging within one's slave belly.

Master removed His bulging sword from His pants, displaying His arousal for a slave to see as He moved closer, placing His long hot cock within His cunt lips and allowing one to service His sword with His cunt sheath. This slave loves to suck Master's cock and one savored the feel of Him as He moved in and out of His cunt with long rapid strokes. His full ten inches slipped deep within His cunt traveling across one's tongue and into the throat as one suckled and pleasured Him thoroughly. Master reached down and squeezed the tortured nipples within His reach as one moaned and begged for more with one's eyes. Master began to fuck His whore cunt faster and harder as watching the earlier proceedings had brought His desires to fever pitch as well. It was not long before Master commanded one to swallow His cum and take it all as one felt His cock pulse and release within His whore.

This slave did as commanded and not allowing even a drop of His precious cum to be lost as Master fed His little one one's most favorite repast. Master has the sweetest tasting cum one has ever tasted and craves any taste of Him one is allowed. Master knows it is a favorite treat of this slave and one knew this was His way of rewarding one for being a good whore for Master this night. When He had finished, one cleaned His shaft thoroughly as one has been taught to do. Master released one from the restraints, aiding one to rise and then allowed one to kneel at His feet, bending at the waist to lower slave lips and kiss each booted foot before rising to kneel again there and await His further command.

"Clean and put away one's toys, girl and then to kennel, slut... clean what is Mine and present oneself at My chambers when finished as I would have My slut sleep at My side this night. Perhaps one might receive an added delight at dawning light for pleasuring A/all so well."

With that statement Master exited the special room leaving His slut to obey His command, one's thoughts centered on Master's hint at a special treat... hhhmmmm.... Master's treats can be especially wicked and delightful... how will one sleep with so many possibilities swimming in one's head??? *giggle*

~ The End ~

12