Master's Discipline

Story Info
She shouldn't let you catch her breaking your rules.
1.6k words
3.83
23.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve been waiting for you all day, and you just called to say you would be a little late. I’m disappointed…I miss you and I want you home with me all snuggled in for the evening...I jump into a nice, hot, scented bath...when I get out, I put on my favorite shirt of yours, you wore it yesterday, we had driven to the mountains and fucked like animals in the woods, and I can still smell the pine needles, as well as your own scent, in the fabric.

In our bedroom, I curl up on the bed...I decide to try and pass the time by doing some crossword puzzles. I take out a crossword book and try to concentrate on something besides how much I miss you and want to feel you...I’m holding the shirt collar to my nose and I can smell you…

Everything about you has such an effect on me...I give up on the crossword puzzle, and without even thinking about it...my hand finds its way between my legs...before I even realize what I'm doing, I can't stop...

I think about you and my passion takes over...It feels so good, even though I know I shouldn't, I know that I'm only allowed to touch myself with permission…this is an action that could get me a severe strapping with the belt…10 swats if I’m bad... but, all I can see behind my closed eyes is your beautiful face, and I'm getting more turned on by the minute...so I continue…rubbing my clit, slowly at first, then faster…the motion starting to create heat in my belly…

I never heard you come in...I'm on the verge of exploding...when I feel you grab my ankle and yank me to the edge of the bed...Surprised to see you, and knowing I'm going to be punished...I start to whimper...

You're standing there as still as a statue, stone cold, showing no emotion...

“Be quiet”, you say softly...I know I'm in big trouble now...when you're quiet like this, I know that you are very angry. You tell me to roll over and lie on my belly...I do so quickly, knowing better than to question or hesitate... You lean over me, and growl in my ear...

“Don't move”...

Pushing my face onto the mattress…my feet are on the floor and my ass is fully exposed over the edge of the bed...you walk away, but I can hear you taking the belt off it's hook on the wall...this isn't going to be good...normally, when we're just playing, it's my job to get the belt from it's place...when it's punishment, you get it...

When I sense you behind me again my breathing starts to become more rapid and shallow, and tiny whimpers are coming from my throat...leaning forward, grabbing my hair, pulling back and reaching around to grab my throat, you tell me...

"Be quiet slave, you haven't got anything to cry about...yet"

Applying a small amount of pressure to my windpipe…just enough to get my attention... then you let go of my hair and trailing your hand down my back, you stop when you reach my ass…placing your hand there to steady me...

I brace myself for the blow, but it doesn't come right away...you're drawing out the suspense...then when I least expect it, the first blow of the belt shocks me into full awareness...awareness of the pain, awareness of my mistake, awareness of your anger...

Riding through the pain, I try to prepare for the next blow...you can see me tensing for it, so you wait…and I know this is done on purpose to keep me on edge...you spank me again and again...I've counted five and I’m biting my lip so hard that I can feel a bruise forming…trying not to scream out in pain, because I know that I deserve to be punished...I know that you are a fair Master, and won't punish me beyond what I deserve, or what I can handle...

You lay the belt beside me on the bed and gently stroke my ass...you are feeling the heat that you've generated, as well as the welts that are beginning to rise...my ass is aching and swollen, and very, very warm...as you continue to soothe my throbbing bottom, I begin to quietly sob...burying my face in the sheets...you know that I've paid my penance, and learned my lesson...

Spanking me has turned you on, and as you continue to rub my ass, you start to move down towards my pussy...you slide your fingers between my legs and feeling how wet I am only excites you more...you slide your fingers to my clit.

I moan softly, still trying to catch my breath...my sobs now becoming little hitching breaths...rubbing my clit gently with one hand you run the other back over my ass, sending shivers of pain up my spine. You like this reaction, and begin to lightly slap my already reddened ass as you rub and tease my clit. As usual you seem to know the exact combination of pleasure and pain to excite me...you lean over me and whisper,

“You learn your lesson slut?”

I nod my head..."Yes sir, yes Master"...

Remaining on my belly, I can hear you behind me taking off your clothes...then you're behind me again...you lean over me and I can feel your hot breath on my cheek...you nibble on my ear lobe and the back of my neck.

“I don’t like to punish you, but you have to mind me...mind the rules...”, you say very quietly in my ear.

“I know Master...I will...I promise", I say sincerely...

Still on top of me, your hand finds its way between my legs.

“I think you like the punishment my little whore. Your pussy is dripping wet”, you say as you pull your fingers out of my pussy and put them in my mouth...

I suck your fingers like I would your beautiful cock...you take your fingers out of my mouth, and move your hand under the shirt...grabbing my breast you twist my nipple. You then slide your hand down over my belly and back to my clit...you're rubbing gently and softly which you know is the fastest way to make me cum...I moan loudly, and push my ass back into you, wanting you to fuck me so bad I can taste it...

“Please, Master"...I beg..."fuck your slave"...

“You want to be fucked slave? Is that what you want?” you ask, as you slide your cock between my legs and begin to pump slowly...

Oh God, it feels like a steel rod wrapped in silk is being drawn between my legs...your cock is rubbing against my clit, and I can feel the orgasm building just from the friction...

“Oh yes, Master, God yes please, please fuck me...hard and nasty...please!..."

Raising up a bit...you position yourself, and seeming to know it's way, your big cock finds its mark...and enters me in one fluid motion motion...

"ohhhh"...I grind my ass backwards into you, moaning deep in my throat...You fuck me with long, deep strokes, then speed up to fuck fast and hard...then slowing down again...

You make love gently now, rocking with me, running your hands over my body, reaching under the shirt and teasing my nipples...both of us moaning with pleasure, you explore my body with your hands as you continue to fuck me from behind...

I bring myself upright on my knees, my back against your chest, and begin rubbing my clit...I put my head back on your shoulder, and nibble at your neck and jawbone till you turn your head and kiss my mouth. I suck your bottom lip into my mouth...biting it gently and teasing with the tip of my tongue. The hand that's not on my clit is around your neck...in your wonderful long, soft hair, gently tugging...

Running your hands up my sides, your touch leaving a trail of goosebumps as you go… Grabbing my breasts roughly, thrusting into me harder and harder, your breathing becoming rapid...muscles tensing...you push me to the bed again...slamming into me forcefully, one hand gripping my hips and pulling me into you...the other wrapped in my hair, yanking my head back...you feel me tensing, so close to release...my pussy wrapped around your cock fits like a glove...a perfect match...you pull me back to an upright position again and wrap your arms around me, holding me tightly against you.

“Now, slave”, you growl into my ear, “Cum with me...cum all over my cock”.

I feel the jerking of your cock as it explodes, and shoots its hot load into me, my pussy gripping it, milking every drop of cum from your big juicy cock...my arm goes around your neck again, holding you close...you bite down into the soft flesh of my neck...shaking your head like an animal...sucking, biting...marking me... grunting, you thrust violently into me one last time and breathlessly you collapse on top me, pushing me flat to the bed...

You roll over and lay beside me...pulling me up to lay my head on your shoulder...breathing heavily, eyes closed. I put my lips to your ear,

“May I clean my Master?”...

“Yes, baby, clean your Master's cock”, you whisper softly.

I move to my favorite place between your legs. sucking and licking gently, I clean your softening member...making sure I don't forget your ball sack...softly caressing your stomach and chest with my fingers. When I'm satisfied that you're clean, I crawl back up beside you, nestling again into the crook of your arm...sighing contentedly.

I close my eyes and listen to your soothing heartbeat...my fingers absently playing with your nipples... I am totally, utterly, completely content...your breathing is becoming slower as your body relaxes, moving closer to sleep...

“Thank you, Master”, I whisper...“Thank you for your punishment...thank you for loving me...”