Masters Feet

Story Info
Worshiping my Masters Feet.
1k words
4.02
33.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An essay as set by its Owner & Master

March 2011

Dear Master

Your slave first had the opportunity to view and admire your feet when you kindly and generously decided to allow this unworthy slave the privilege of receiving a photograph of them last year by email. It was both a great pleasure and honour to receive the email and the fantastic picture it contained, to be allowed to glaze in awe and wonder upon such a beautiful and wonderful sight, such a perfect pair of feet. Every time I have the opportunity to look at the photograph of my Masters feet, I thank you for this gift from the bottom of my heart and think how lucky this slave is to be given such a wonderful gift. I know that every single atom in my body is not worthy of being compared with one single atom within your feet and how much of a worthless, inferior and stupid slave I am and who is nothing but insignificant next to my Master and owner.

When I take the opportunity to look at the photograph of my Masters feet, I imagine myself crawling towards you naked as a slave should be before its Master and owner, then stopping and kneeling before you with my forehead pressed to the floor before your feet silently and without moving a millimetre waiting for you to command me. Upon your order, I then slowly and gently start to kiss and lick your feet, kissing each individual toe nail, then each toe itself, worshiping them as a part of you and honouring your body, then I continue to kiss the rest of your feet up to your ankles. Then I slide my tongue between each of your toes, as though to clean them of any dirt which has contaminated your beautiful feet. I continue to worship your feet by kissing them and licking them until instructed by you to cease, whereby I place my forehead to the floor in total servitude and wait for your next command.

Your next command is for me to lay on my back, with my legs open, arms by my side and to look straight up. I obey you immediately and get into this position. Again I wait whilst you stand and walk slowly around me, then standing between my legs you place one of your feet on my genitals and grind down upon them, pressing them into my body as you tell me how much of a worthless slave I am and how much you will own and control me. Then you take your foot away and walk around me again, placing your foot on different parts of my body and continuing to tell me how worthless I am, that I am nothing but your slave and that everyone in your family is superior to me and I will obey their every command and serve them all as you instruct without question or hesitation.

Standing by my head, you lift one of your feet up and rub the sole over my face, then placing that foot of the ground you lift up your other foot and place that on my face too, and again rub your foot all over my face. Then you command me to start licking the sole of the foot you have against my face, which I eagerly and willingly do. I start licking, running my tongue up and down the length of your foot again both in order to worship you and to ensure that your foot is cleaned of any dirt, as my Master and Owners feet should never be dirty. I lick between the gaps in your toes, gently licking and sucking the ends until you lift that foot away and replace it with your other foot. At your command I again start to lick and suck, working hard to ensure that the sole of this foot is clean and worshipped by your slave too. You then remove your foot and step back, and then you walk around the slave again. It remains still and silent under your gaze.

Finally you sit down again and shortly afterwards click your fingers and say one word. 'Feet' When you say it, I break position and quickly kneel up facing you, then again kiss both your feet, before placing my forehead to the floor before you and wait for your next action or command.

I remain there, naked and kneeling before your feet as a slave, whilst you sit comfortably in your chair as any person may do. After a while you lift your feet and place them on the back of my head, the weight of your feet pressing my forehead against the floor. Nothing happens for a while, as you sit there and relax, and then you ask me what I am. I reply simply. 'I am nothing other than Your slave and property Master'

You laugh and remove your feet from my head, placing them on the floor before me. Then you instruct me to kiss your feet again. I obey and lift my head, then start to plant sweet little kisses over both your feet, your toes, the sides, your heels, kissing and licking them, worshiping every inch of your wonderful feet. I know my place, I have been shown and taught by You that I am a slave, nothing but a slave and I willingly show you how grateful I am that you have taken the time to show this stupid and foolish slave what it is.

Enough you say, so I stop. Kiss them once more and say thank you. I gently plant a kiss on the front of each of your feet and to each one I say 'thank you'. I then sit up and wait.

You laugh and say...'now fuck off you useless cunt'

I do.

Sir, your slave and property humbly submits this essay for your consideration and marking.

It remains Sir,

Your humble and obedient servant in all ways and respectfully thanks and apologises to its Master for taking up the Masters valuable time to set this task and to consider reading it.