Master's First Inspection

Story Info
New submissive gets her first taste of being owned.
4.7k words
4.18
89.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a real-life encounter. All person's depicted are 18 years of age or over. Please remember to vote and feel free to share your comments. I am a new contributor to Literotica but have been writing for some time. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

*

The little one stands before Him for the first time. As instructed she stands in the middle of the hotel room and keeps the eye contact her Master demands. She waits, lost in her thoughts with the tension of the moment making her entire being scream inside.

Master's instructions for dress were specific and the girl made sure she did as ordered. She is wearing a white button down blouse, dress jeans, a red bra and panties. The outfit extenuates her shapely curves and perfect B cup breast. Her chestnut hair is down to her shoulders flowing in a partial curl. Her skin is the color of cream and radiates the soft texture of her youth. Her blue eyes blink as she continues to make the eye contact demanded.

Silently the girl stands with her hands at her side waiting nervously for what is to come next. Master senses her nervousness and says, "You have nothing to fear, little one." and gives her a quick smile. The sound of His baritone voice is firm but non-threatening and she knows she has nothing to dread. Despite what her brain tells her, the sexual tension is electric.

She remembers their first aborted meeting, and how empty that experience left her, and she suspects Master. At the last moment she fled the restaurant before He arrived, fear gripping her beyond her tolerance. They had chatted on IM and the phone for several weeks before she would agree to meet and then she lost her nerve. Feeling certain that she had blown any chance of being his "littlie one" she ignored his contacts. He persisted, however, being an experienced Dom and understanding the sometimes-fickle nature of a submissive new to the lifestyle.

After a three more weeks of chatting on the IM her courage returned and she agreed to meet Him. They had lunch. He was polite, kind and very gentle, but she also sensed an aura around him as one not to be trifled with. A professional man accustomed to using power but with an intelligence that drew Him to her.

Standing now in front of Him she remembers their drive after lunch, the trip to Priscella's Adult Store. She remembers how He kept His "no play" rules for the first meeting (even though she remembers thinking at the time how much she wanted to submit to Him then and there). She remembers their parting, and how He kissed her softly, and allowed the kiss to linger, and his hand brushed over her perfect breasts and she felt a shiver go down her back anticipating things to come.

She was startled from her daydreaming by Master's voice. "Turn around, slowly for me" he said. As instructed, she slowly began to turn in place. "Stop" he said, and the slave froze in her tracks.

"Bend over" was the command, and she did as instructed, realizing her bottom was now facing Master, and she was sure he was getting a good first look at her; that pleased her.

She stayed in that position for a long moment until she heard "Stand straight, and turn to face me. Keep eye contact". She did as directed.

Her eyes meet Master's, and she observed Him sitting in the corner chair. She realized now the lights were low, but candles were burning, giving the room a soft glow. She saw Master sitting in His black shirt, black shorts, while cotton socks. A bag was sitting next to him, and a glass by the other. He stared intently, to examine her up and down, and His eyes seem to pierce right through her body.

While watching her, he picked up the glass and slowly took a drink, of what she didn't know. She remembered his "no drinking during play" rules, so assumed it wasn't liquor. The eyes were locked together with an intense stare, and she felt herself getting very wet. She was also starting to shake.

He sat the glass back down, and returned His gaze. "Unbutton your blouse, pulling it from underneath your skirt, and allow it to drape on your breasts" was His order, said softly, but most directly.

The blouse pulled easily from underneath the jeans, and her fingers were shaking slightly as she unbuttoned the blouse, starting from the top of the blouse, and working down. After a moment of fumbling (to which Master made no comment; she saw the patience in His eyes) the blouse fell open, but draped against the inside of her breasts, so nothing was really exposed ... yet. She stood, eyes locked, feeling her nipples become rock hard, and her pussy gushing wetness.

She could tell He was admiring the soft and clear skin of her stomach and upper chest, her creamy skin against the contrast of the red bra and white blouse made a very appealing sight to Master, she thought.

Master stared intently at her in a manner that made her very nervous. She thought about speaking, asking if something was wrong, but then remembered His instructions at the beginning.... "You are to remain silent, unless spoken to first. You are to maintain eye contact at all times. You may only speak first to use your safeword. Do you understand?". She remembers nodding "yes".

"Come over to me" He said, and she cautiously begins to walk toward His corner chair. She stops in front of Him. He reaches up, takes the fingers on her right hand, and pulls on them downward, saying "Kneel down, here, in front of me". She finds herself instantly dropping to her knees, realizing she is between Master's knees, directly in front of Him. Their faces are inches apart, and maintaining eye contact becomes difficult. She starts to look away, and quickly feels a hand pulling her hair hard. "Maintain eye contact I said" were Master's words, not harsh, but firm. Her head smarted from the hair pulling, but she found herself feeling drenched in arousal at this experience.

His hands cupped her face, and she feels Him intently touching her face, neck, hair, ears... everything about her. His fingers traced a line down her neck to the top of her chest, and followed the outline of her bra, down to the V.

He ran the back of His fingers across the top of her breasts, and she sees him smile slightly at the sensation. He looks up at her and their eyes meet again. She starts to smile nervously but sees only His intense gaze in return, and quickly drops the smile. She begins to wonder if He doesn't like what He is seeing.

He looks down at her bra as His hands move to her sides, under the blouse. She feels Him begin to caress her skin with His palms, slowly, stopping to squeeze the skin periodically. His hands move around her back, pulling her forward slightly, but she keeps balanced. She feels His hands move up her back, over her bra, and to her shoulders. The blouse is pulling open at the front, and she feels a blush of self-consciences as her bra-covered breasts become exposed to Him.

"Stand" He says, removing His hands from her body. She does so quickly, not wishing to disappoint.

"Remove your blouse", and at the command she pulls the garment from her shoulders and allows it to drop at her feet.

"Come" and he motions her forward, and down, and she returns to her previous position of being on her knees between His knees.

"Turn" was his next order, and she turns around, with her back to Him. This struck her as being rude to Master, but it was Master's order. She feels Master's eyes on her back for a long time. She feels His hands running through her hair, and moving some hair to His nose, and he enjoys the aroma of her hair with its delightful smell. His hands move to her shoulders, and she feels him kneading her skin, touching it in different ways... first firmly, them softly ... almost a tickle. Hands moving slowly down her arms, going from full palm to just His fingertips, returning to her shoulders.

Master's hands continue to explore, touching the slave's back in the same manner as her arms. He stops and she feels him pushing together the skin and "Ouch!" she says, as without warning she realizes he has popped a zit. "Quite" comes the stern command in return. She bows her head.

His hands continue to the inspection, moving to her sides, and up under her arms. "Raise your arms" he instructs, and she does, feeling his fingertips move into her armpit. The slut begins to laugh, for it tickles. "Hmmm" Master says.... "I have found something to use" and He tickles her and she giggles involuntarily moving her arms down.

She hears Master chuckle, and knows she has pleased Him, causing her to smile inside. "Raise your arms!" comes the command, and she, as always, obeys. Master's fingertips return to under her arms, and he begins a delicious touch of her skin. "Control yourself, wench" he says, and even though it tickles, the slave uses all of her concentration to hold her arms up, and keeps from laughing, although the muffled giggle is inevitable, and she thinks He likes that.

The tormenting stops, and He allows that she may lower her arms. She feels His fingertips return to the top of her shoulders, then tracing a line down her shoulder blades, until he reaches the bra strap. With His right fingers alone, she feels the bra material at the hasp being pulled together, and then released. The tension from her bra strap is immediately released, and the slave feels the garment become loose, but continuing to hang on her body. She thinks this is an especially erotic sensation, having her bra hanging on her breasts, from her shoulders, but having nothing yet exposed to her Dom.

His hands and fingers begin to caress her entire back, and she feels His finger nails lightly scratching her full back. She begins to lean forward, curving her back ever so slightly, and Master makes no comments. The back scratch feels good on her skin. She closes her eyes, enjoying so this attention and these delightful sensations.

The back scratching stops with His command "Turn to face me" and she does so instantly, feeling very vulnerable with her bra hanging so loosely from her body, in front of Master.

"Remove your bra, slowly, pulling the bra strap off your shoulders from arms crossing your chest". She has to think for a second what He means, then realizes that He wants the straps pulled down, and her beautiful cups revealed slowly... a bit teasingly.

The wench does as directed, crossing her arms with fingers on the opposite bra strap, and pulls the strap down her arms. She slowly moves her arms away from her body, and her breasts with rock hard nipples become exposed.

She observes Master looking at her naked body, with an admiring look in his eyes at the perfect breasts of His pet. He reaches out with His right hand, and His fingertips brush across the naked skin, sending new shivers down the slave's back. He makes a circular motion with His fingers, moving from the side of her left breast, around the top, to the right side, the bottom, then back to the side. She feels the back of His fingers brush across her nipple, and the rock hard turns even harder, as if they are going to burst.

Both of Master's hands then move to her chest, and she feels the delicious warmth of His hands cupping both tits at once. He squeezes them, gently, then a little harder, with His palm grinding against her nipples, exciting them even more. She feels the palm of His hands push against her breast from the nipples, and His palms turn slightly as he pushes in, then releasing the pushing tension and allowing His hands and fingers to again capture these beautiful prizes.

He continues this attention for what seems like hours but it was only minutes. The slave is becoming so wet and she can literally feel herself dripping into her panties. All the while, He continues to stare into her eyes, while enjoying the feeling of her body.... His body.

His left thumb and index finger move to her lips. "Open your mouth, and wet my fingers" He says, and her mouth opens, the tongue protrudes slightly, and she feels His fingers slide inside her mouth, becoming very wet. He removes His fingers, moving toward her right nipple, and begins to run His wet fingers against the nipple. He moves His fingers back to her mouth, and the sequence repeats, several times. He then wets fingers from both hands at once, and begins to tease both nipples.

His attentions to the slave's nipples start in a gentle manner but as the attention continues, His fingers begin to pinch slightly, and pull the nipples. He then begins to pinch, pull and slightly twist the nipples, while pinching harder. At first this begins to hurt, slightly, but the pinching feeling is replaced by warmth across her body, that causes her pussy to gush.

He then takes her nipples and pulls on them harder, causing her body to move forward. The slave's face is almost touching Master's, and she feels him give her a very soft, wet and sexy kiss, and then release her nipples.

Master sits back, takes another drink, and looks again at His pet. Before returning the glass to the table, he moves the cold glass across each nipple, leaving it wet, and chilled ever so slightly.

The Dom sits up straight in His chain, moves forward toward her, with their faces again almost touching. She feels His hands move to the snap on her jeans, and she can feel the snap being released, and the zipper moved down. She feels even more vulnerable, with her jeans hanging unsnapped and unzipped, exposing the top of her panties.

While continuing to look her straight in the eye, she feels His hand move under her jeans and down the lower portion of her stomach. He clit is throbbing and she yearns for the touch of Master's fingertips. She feels His fingertips and palm continue to explore, but stop before He reaches her very hard clit and wet cunt. His hand moves back and forth, under the waistband of her panties.

He removes His hands, sits back and orders "Stand". She does. "Move back to the center of the room" comes the next order, and she obeys, as always.

"Master wishes for the slave to remove her jeans". She stands staring at Him, knowing that she is progressing to full exposing her body to this man, this man who she has grown to trust, and very much wanting to take her.

She slips the jeans off her hips, and allows them to fall down her legs. She removes first one leg, then the other. She had worn no socks, so was standing completely naked, except for the very skimpy red panties.

"Turn" he said, and the slave slowly begins a 180 degree turn, being inspected. She stops when she is again facing Master.

"Come" he says, and motions her forward. She comes before Him, and kneels, without being told.

"Very good" says Master, "you are learning your role well. I am pleased". "Sit back with your butt against your calf, and place your hands on your thighs, palm up". She does so.

"This is your submissive position. This is how you are to greet me". She says nothing, having not been asked a question.

"Do you understand" came the first question of the session. "Yes, Master" was her reply.

Master reaches into His bag and pulls out a black device, placing it around her neck and securing it.

"This is your training collar" he tells her. "It represents my possession of you. As your training progresses, I will gift to you a new one, that we will pick out together". The slave feels warmth of comfort having the collar around her neck.

"You may touch it" He says, and her fingers feel the course material of the collar, and the steel of the hasp and D ring. It feels like a dog collar.

"You will wear this when we are together." He says matter of fact.

Master reaches into the bag and removes a chain with a leather handle on one end, and a hasp on the other. The chain is made of chain-linked steel. Master attaches the hasp to the D ring on her collar.

"This leash represents the bond between U/us. It is a symbol of our connection. Your offering me the leash is your gift of submission, my accepting it is my gift of Dominance to you".

He then stands for the first time, steps over the slut and says, "Get on your hands and knees". She does so, and then feels a tug on the leash. "Come" says Master.

She finds herself being lead by the leash, on her hands and knees, walking across the room. She wonders if He will want to do this publicly also, but decides to worry about that later. Instantly, she wonders where He is leading her; out of the room, in only her panties?

Suddenly her fear is realized, as He leads her past the bed, and toward the door. She freezes inside, while at the same time feeling exhilaration. He stops at the hotel room door, opens the door, and begins to lead them through. She follows.

Without explanation, He turns and leads them back into the room, without her ever having to leave. As He continues to lead her he says "very well done", and she knows that He is pleased with her willingness to follow, but that was not in His plan for today.... Or at least this moment!

They stop at the bed. "Jump up on the bed from your hands and knees little one" comes the order, and she does, putting her hands on the bed like a dog might do, coiling her lower body slightly then jumping up. She feels His hand give her a light swat on the butt as she jumps. This is all very new and strange, but very exciting.

She "stands" on the bed, on her hands and knees, with her leash firmly in Master's hand. "Sit down" He says, and she sits, Indian style, not being sure what He wants. He gazes at her again, and begins to walk around the bed. She tries as best she can to maintain her eye contact with Master.

When he reaches the other side of the bed, he tugs on the leash toward the head of the bed and says "Lay down, on your stomach", and she immediately does so, arms at her side. She feels the leash fall to the bed cover, as Master walks to the foot of the bed.

He takes her by the ankles, and she feels he body being dragged, until her knees dangle from the foot of the bed. He sits next to her, His hands roaming over her panty-covered ass, when suddenly SWAT! His hand is on her bottom, and the swat stings through her panties. She jumps a little, but holds her tongue. "Very good" is all He says.

She feels Him take the waistband of the panties, and begin to pull them off her hips... slowly. They move down her thighs, over her calves, and finally off her feet. She is now laying face down, and completely naked. Vulnerable describes how she feels.

He swats her butt again, more playfully than anything and says "Back up on the bed", and she complies.

He lies next to her, with His head even with her torso, and His hand begins to explore her bottom, roaming over the cheeks, squeezing, brushing his fingernails across the skin. His hands move to the inside of her thighs, and he spreads her legs apart more. She feels the air reach her very wet pussy.

His index finger traces a line, starting at the top of her bottom, down between her cheeks, slowly. When he reaches her ass, he stops, and presses slightly, while separating her cheeks with the fingers of His other hand. This sensation is pleasant to the slave, and she involuntarily spreads her legs further apart to allow Him access, while at the same time closing her pelvic muscles, a natural reaction to repel an invader.

He continues to caress, moving he fingers to her inner thigh, and tracing His fingers across the lower portion of her pussy's outer lips, being careful not to use the finger that was touching her ass.

She next feels His hand on her waist, pulling her over to roll on her back. She thinks that this is it, to be totally exposed. It happens in an instant, and the feeling is electrifying. She lies on her back, collared, next to her Master, completely naked, and dripping wet.

"Spread you legs apart" He orders and she does so. He gazes at her hairless almost perfect beauty. The cool room air against her private inner skin causes her to shiver for an instant. She feels His hands and fingers trace around the outside of her outer lips, top around the side to the bottom and back to the top. His finger touches her clit hood, and she shakes, feeling even more wetness appear, if that would be possible.

12