Master's First Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger traces the slit between her outer lips, and parts them ever so slightly while doing so. He continues this up and down motion, each time pressing in a little more... and opening her up even more.

"Open your pussy with your fingers, little one" says Master. Her hands quickly move to her groin and open her outer lips to allow a closer inspection by her Owner. He takes her inner lips between His fingers, and pulls on them slightly, then takes one finger, and slide it in between the inner lips of his slave.

His finger glides inside her, and she feels the fucking motion of His one long finger, sliding in and out, but only for a moment, and then He stops.

Master scoots up in the bed so that He is lying next to the slave. She feels His one leg go under her body, and wrap around the opposite leg, so as to pin it down. His other leg rolls on top of her right leg, in such manner that Master's legs are pinning hers. He lifts himself up so that her right arm is under His body, with His arm around her neck, holding the other arm. In an instant she finds herself pinned.

His free hand returns to her pussy, this time rubbing her clit while gathering moistness from the pussy and spreading it over her clit. This is making a wonderful sensation and she cannot help but to moan.

"Do not cum without permission" is His stern warning. "You must ask", and she nods in understanding.

She feels a powerful orgasm building, and asks "May I cum, Sir?" and he answers "Not Yet!". She tries to hold back, and He continues to touch her clit in a magical way. "Please Sir" she says, a bit more desperately. "No" was his only response. After just a few moments she says "PLEASE MAY I CUM?" and he replies, "Yes", then yelling at her "CUM, SLUT, CUM FOR MASTER. CUM NOW!" and she erupts into a powerful orgasm, her entire body shaking, fighting against the pinning of her arms and legs, although not successfully.

As she starts to cool down from her orgasm, she realizes that He continues to play with her very swollen, and very sensitive, clit. She starts to involuntarily fight, but finds Him restraining her, making her unable to move.

The continual stimulation begins to torment her, almost unbearably. "Stop!" she screams, and his hand, for an instant, moves from her pussy to a light slap across the face. "Ouch!" she says, but feels His hand return and continue to rub her clit and pussy.

Her head flails back and forth, her hips buck to fight Him, but He is in control. She is His property to enjoy this night.

She feels another orgasm begin to build, and inexplicably, finds herself cumming, without permission. She is overwhelmed by the sensation, yet He continues to touch her, without any interruption to His task.

The harder she fights Him, the more He restrains her. Her breathing becomes fast and shallow, and she begins to feel light headed, when suddenly His touching slows, until she feels his fingers between her legs, but no stimulation.

Her breathing slows and she begins to recover. After a few moments of relief she feels His touch again as He begins to rub her clit, and the cycle begins yet again.

She has several more orgasms. The endless torment of her clit and pussy is interrupted only by moments of respite, and she begins to understand that Master is monitoring her, and allowing her to cool down and catch her breath before continuing His play.

After her fourth orgasm, He releases her, and turns her to face Him. She curls up into a ball, a fetal position, as she feels His arms take her and pull her close to Him. After a moment, she feels him grab the edge of the bedspread, and pull it around them. The warmth feels good to her, as does the warmth of Master.

They lay there for a long time, Him stroking her hair, lightly rubbing her back, and holding her close. She falls asleep in His arms, feeling a warmth and release she has not ever before experienced.

When she awakens, she is lying as before, and Master continues to comfort her. He pulls her face to His, and kisses her. She likes that very much and smiles at Master, and He returns that wry grin she knows that she will become accustomed to.

Master sits ups, removes His shirt and shorts, and the girl sees Him naked, for the first time. He rolls her back, and takes his cock in his hand, and begins to rub the tip across her nipple. She looks in his eyes, seeing the pleasure in His face, and then watches as His hard cock uses her nipple for pleasure. She sees Him gaze down her body, and he takes her left hand, places it by His balls, and says "stoke them for me", and she does.

After a few moments she sees him stroking his cock, drenched in his own pre-cum. Her nipple is slippery, and in a moment, she sees Him erupt with a powerful orgasm, spilling His cum all over her breasts. He takes a bit of His cum on the index finger, and places it at the wench's mouth. She opens her tongue, and takes it. While she normally does not like the taste, she finds Master's not at all objectionable.

He is kneeling next to her, His still hard cock in his hand, as she continue to stroke His balls. In a moment, He lays down next to her. "Go get a warm wet wash cloth. Go on your knees". The slut jumps off the bed, travels to the bathroom on hands and knees, get the wash cloth after bathing it in warm water, and grabs a towel. The wench puts the items in her teeth, and returns to the bed, jumping up from hands and knees.

"Wash me first" He says, and she carefully washes Master, then cleans herself.

Throwing the towels to the floor, Master pulls the slave down to the bed, wrapping them both under the cover. They drift off to sleep feeling very, very satisfied.

As she drifts off, she is thinking about what lay ahead. "How else will He want to use me?" she wonders to herself. She expects that in the future she will take his load directly in her mouth, and take it deep in her pussy while he has sex with her. The thought of those things makes her feel warm. She snuggles closer to Master, feeling warm and very safe.

12