Master's Fist

Story Info
Master comes to greet His lil lass.
1.9k words
3.89
27.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dashing around the house throwing clothes in baskets, and whipping off the coffee table, the radio blaring in the background, Kate quickly tried to clean up the house. He would be here any minute and the house looked as though a bomb had gone off. She was going to kill the roomies this time for sure. Quickly she looked over the living room and nodded with approval. Dashing to the bathroom Kate looked in the mirror one last time. She growled trying to fix her hair as she took a few deep breaths.

Her black corset top tight as she could get it, her skirt waving as she dashed back through the house. Lighting a few candles as she smiled, this was the perfect setting, now all she had to do was wait for Him to get here. Pacing back and forth through the living room she was chewing hard on her lower lip. The taste of blood in her mouth only made her grin as she knew soon it would be His teeth sinking in to her lip.

Kate's head whipped around to the door when she heard the car door slam shut. Her heart started to pound in her chest so very hard as she paced to the door slowly. Her boots clicking with each step as she knew what awaited her on the other side of that door. All the love He had told her about was going to be real, all the pain He promised her she was finally going to feel. Her hand trembling as she slowly opened the front door.

Her eyes blinked as she looked up at Him. Tears started flowing down her cheeks as they looked at each other. He just looked her up and down, smiling down at her green eyes, as Kate stood trembling before Him.

"Lass are you ok?" His voice brought her back to here and now.

"Yes, Master You're here!" Taking this chance she pounced up wrapping her arms around His neck her lips quickly finding His. Tasting Him for the first time Kate was lost in heaven and hell. She had never felt the emotions that were coursing through her body like this. He brought all the love she ever had to give out of her soul and held it with care and love.

Sliding in to the house He held her tight to His body. Kissing her and running His hands all over her body. His lips finding their way down her neck as His teeth started biting down softly tell they found just that spot. Biting down hard He could taste the blood as His teeth left deep marks in her white skin. Her scream of pain rang out through the room as she melted in His arms.

Sliding His teeth to the other shoulder as He did the same sinking His teeth deep in to her shoulder. Pushing her back arms length as He looked her over Kate trembled finding it hard to look up in to His eyes. Tears poured down her cheeks, tears of love and pain, tears of happiness and sadness. Looking up she looked in to His eyes and feel total the rest of the way in love with this Man.

He looked her over knowing words were not needed to show their love for each other. Just holding and hugging her tight to Him, Kate was lost in the clouds. Reaching around her His hands cupped her ass as He pulled her off her toes and up to Him. Wrapping her legs around His waist she was full of smiles and kisses for her lover. Her hands wrapped around His neck as He laid her down on the sofa. Kissing her lips with passion and lust He has been holding inside since first meeting her.

His hand slowly sliding up her bare white leg, feeling the soft skin under her skirt loving touching her. Sliding His fingers up slowly as she trembled below Him. Kate's fingers sliding down His back as she slowly watching His eyes. His fingers brushing against her wet cunt lips as Kate's eyes open wide with a flash. His evil laugh ringing through her ears as He pushes one finger deep inside her wetness feeling her pleasure grow. His finger pumping in and out of her wet hole as He watches her eyes grow wide with pleasure. Sliding a second finger in to her wet cunt, Kate's moan of pleasure fills the room.

His evil laughs were just drowned out by her moans of pleasure as He bites and tugs at her nipples through the fabric of her corset. Her hips pushing up against His hand as she moans and trembles below Him. Looking up at His grin as she knows its about to happen. His finally thing He will take from her, the finally marking of His lil lass.

Looking down in to her green eyes He whispered softly, "Better bite your lip My lass this is going to hurt." His laugh filling her ear as she stretched her cunt filling it with all four fingers, curling them as His thumb slides in with His fingers. Kate's screams filling the air as tears poured down the side of her face on to the sofa. His fist pushing deeper inside her, as she gasp for air her body trembling as tears still fall from her eyes.

Laughing as He softly kissed away her tears, leaning down next to her ear whispering softly, "Cum My lass, cum around My fist." His voice sending shivers through her body as she tries to open her eyes to look at Him. Her eyes meeting His as she screams out in both pain and pleasure, her orgasm soaking His hand and lower arm.

Laughing as He started thrusting His fist in and out of her tight little cunt over and over. Kate's screams of pleasure and pain filling the room as He pushes harder and faster. Kate's orgasms pulsing through her system as she has to close her eyes just to stop from passing out on Him. His fist slowly staring to slide out of her now well stretched cunt.

"Hello Kate." He whispered in to her ear as a smile spread on her face.

Kate started laughing as she looked up at Him, He was grinning wide as His lips came down and kissed her lips softly. Brushing His lips over hers, Mac's hands slide down her body teasing each of her curvy with His fingertips. Kate's tears turned from pain to love as His body pressed her in to the sofa. She wrapped her arms around His neck as His kisses trailed across her neck. Kate's heart pounded as she knew she was a goner. This man had her heart, soul, mind and now body. Mac's hands slide up and around her neck softly as He stroked her cheeks with His thumbs.

"Happy My lil lass?" His soft words made her body tremble with pleasure.

"Happier then any one has the right to be Master." Kate lifted her head to His lips, His hands holding her neck tighter.

Standing up before her, Mac reached out for her hand. Taking it she rose with Him as they slide in each others loving arms. Kissing her lips with all the passion He had once told her laid inside Him for her. But it was her own lips that surprised Kate, the passion she felt for Him burst through her and sent her in a foggy world. Mac's hand slide up her side and then cupped her chin bring it up so He could look her in the eyes.

"I want to see you total naked My lass, I want you squirming in My lap, I want to touch you explore every inch of you My lass." His voice deep with love and lust, as His fingers trailed up through her hair gripping it tight.

Kate shuttered as she didn't say a word, just slipped from His arms and started walking away. Though in two steps she was pulled back to His arms by her hair, His lips finding hers once more, two tongues brushing and teasing each other. Laughing His very evil laugh Mac let her lead the way to the basement. Her dungeon, her hiding place, her safe place, the place she knew they would leave very few times in the next few days.

Mac's eyes watched her move through the house and down the stairs, her skirt gliding along her long legs as she moved with a grace only a woman has. Her boots making a soft snapping sound as she crossed the three rooms in the basement. Stopping in front of her door she turned to look up at Him. His eyes watching her as she opened her arms to Him, Mac stepped in to them knowing they would share a life time of love and a life time of passion.

Stepping in to her room, she blushed knowing He would laugh at her living space. It had nothing but a full size bed, a desk that doubled as a dresser and a nightstand. Feeling a bit silly she tried to not look up at Him, for she was hopping He would find something special in her. Mac came up behind her wrapping His strong arms around her waist knowing she was worried and kissed the top of her head. They didn't need words to know when the other was thinking something.

Mac's hands slide down her chest and to the top of her skirt, pushing it down slowly He felt her ass wiggle back against Him. Groaning softly He leaned down and nipped at her ear lobe. Kate let out a small scream of pleasure as she felt His hands finally exploring along with His mouth. Mac's hands slowly exploring the now naked hips as He starts to run His nails up along her soft white skin marking it. His now she would bare only His marks on the white skin.

Turning her quickly His fingers making quick work of the corset lacing in the back of her top, finding the right strings and tugging making it spread open. Sliding His hands down catching the bottom and pulling it up over His lass's head, seeing her bare pale white skin for the first time. Kate could barely hear His moan over hear own heart beat. Kate's eyes closed in pleasure as she felt His nails racking over her skin. Down over her nipples His nails run, as they became hard little pebbles.

Never hearing the snap of His knife she let out a high scream when the blade first dug in to her bare mound. The blade digging in to her soft skin as He growled in her ear, "Time for My name to go on that pretty little pussy of yours My lass."

Sliding down on His knees, Mac pushed her down on her bed. Sliding between her legs, He put one hand down hard against her chest holding her down. As His blade slowly started to push deep in to her skin, the blood from the marks ran down her pussy lips as Mac leaned forward lapping His tongue across the blood stained lips. Slowly He spelled out the words that made her all His. One hundred percent Sadistic Master's lil lass, Mac's property she became.

Kate's tears of joy and pain rolled down her cheeks as an orgasm rocked through her body as he put the tail on the y. She screamed out in pleasure as her body started shaking making His blade dig deeper in to her skin. Her screams filling the air as His laughter passed her ears, His teeth sinking in to her clit.