Master's Game

Story Info
Master takes his slave out for an erotic game.
1.1k words
4.23
34.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master and I were going out to a bar. Before leaving, he had me dress in a very slutty outfit. I put on a very short mini skirt with a black top that barely covered my breasts. He accentuated it with a very sparkly necklace so a bystander would look directly at my heaving chest. A pair of black fuck me pumps completed the outfit before he demanded that my hair be put back in a pony tail. I felt like he was going to display me in front of everyone. Yet I knew he had a little more planned.

He had me open my pussy up for his inspection and before I had a chance to wonder what he was doing, he inserted a remote control vibrator. It had a probe that went into my pussy and one that attached directly to my clit. I had no idea what this would be about, but since he's my Master, I didn't question.

We sat at the bar and have a few cocktails. We spent our time talking and having a wonderful time. There was an open seat next to me. Eventually, a man sat down in that seat. Because Master was nearby, I barely noticed him. Master then whispered in my ear that it was time to play his game. He told me that I had to try to seduce this man. To make it more difficult he had also given me a few words that I was not to say. If I say them he would punish me by using his remote to start the vibrator. Each time a banned word was used, the vibrations would increase in intensity. Yet I was not to show any sign of this and must continue to seduce this man.

Master moved down to the end of the bar, where he could still watch. Unbeknownst to me, the man who was to be my target was a friend of my Master's and was wearing a hidden microphone. With this hidden microphone Master could hear everything we were talking about. I turned to this man and started to flirt shamelessly. I made sure that I bent over so he could see down my shirt. He bought me a drink, we continued to talk. Soon, I wasn't too worried about the banned words because I thought that Master was out of ear shot. So I used one of the banned words.

I feel the vibe begin to pulse. I kept talking trying to hide what is going on and kept talking until another banned word slipped out. The pulsation grew stronger. This continued on and on until the vibrator was pulsating so hard that my legs were shaking. I was trying not to cum while I talked with that man and tried to act normal. He noticed how uncomfortable I was and asked if I was okay. He then offered to take me outside for some fresh air. I thought that going outside would keep me out of your range, so I agreed. He placed his hand on the small of my back and led me outside.

Once we got outside, he pinned me up against the wall and started to kiss me. I know I should have resisted, but I wasn't thinking logically with my brain, I kept thinking with my pulsating pussy and clit. My hips began to rock towards him. Just then Master came out of the bar and turned the vibe all the way up as far as it would go. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned. Master told me that since I was enjoying that man so much that maybe we should bring him home with us.

I couldn't believe he said this. I tried to tell him no and that I only wanted him, but he didn't believe me. I began to cry. I kept telling Master that he was all I wanted. The stranger said that he was game for anything, but Master explained that he wasn't serious and that he was only trying to scare me to teach me a lesson. Master then told me to get in the car.

As I enter the car, the vibe still pulsated. I was dripping wet and embarrassed that the smell of my pussy was filling the car. My eyes kept rolling back in my head from the extreme pressure my pussy and clit were under. The sensation sent waves of orgasms through my body. Master was silently driving to his house stroking his cock while continually looking over at me. I wasn't sure what punishment would befall me when we arrived at his house.

When we arrived at Master's house, he ordered me to go to the bedroom, undress, and lay on the bed, with my arms and legs open wide. He then told me not to clean myself up or to touch or remove anything. I complied with his orders before he walked in a short time later. He didn't say a word to me as he attached the nipple clamps to my nipples. He then bound my hands and feet to the posts of his bed. The sensation of the clamps combined with the thrill of being tied up and the vibe working between my legs has me convulsing in orgasm and moaning loudly. I'd lost count how many times I'd climaxed. He reached down and removed the vibe, and watched my honey ooze out of me. I was so wet at that point. I fought to control my breathing as I was getting more excited. I thought that Master would undress and have his way with me. He moved a chair to the side of the bed and sat down instead.

Just then the door opened and the stranger walked in. My eyes grew wide and my head whipped around to look at Master. He just sat there smiling and shaking his head. I knew that there was nothing I can do at that point. The man took his clothes off and sat down on the other side of the bed from where Master was sitting. He ran his hands up and down my legs and moved his fingers towards my hot hole. Once he was satisfied that I was wet, he removed the nipple clamps. They hurt so much that I cried out when they were removed. He then told me not to cry because he would soon make them feel better. He then took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked on it while gently massaging the left one. Then he switched and has his mouth on my left one while gently massaging the right one.

To be continued...