Master's Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Master finishes the game he started in the bar that night.
2k words
4.3
34.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read Master's Game, I suggest that you read that first....

*

If you will recall in the first part of this story, my Master had inserted a pussy and clit vibe inside me and we went to a bar. His game was that I was to try to pick up a man without using certain words that he had banned. Unbeknownst to me, the man that sat down next to me that I was trying to pick up was a friend of my Master's and was in on the game. I had used the banned words and the vibe was making me crazy, trying not to orgasm. The guy that I was trying to pick up suggested we go outside for some fresh air. When we went outside, he pushed me up against the building and started kissing me. I, thinking with my throbbing pussy and clit, started kissing back and grinding into him. That was when my Master came outside. He ordered me into the car and took me home. He tied me spread eagle to the bed, with the vibes still in, and put the nipple clamps on me. After I came yet again, he pulled the vibes out and sat in a chair next to the bed. The man from the bar entered the room and began to play with me.

As he played with my nipples and sucked them, although I tried not to get excited, I was so sexually energized by then, I couldn't help myself. I kept looking at my Master, hoping to see some look on his face to let me know that he understood or that he was upset, anything. My Master got up from the chair and told the stranger to wait a moment. The stranger got up from the bed and my Master then took a thick blindfold and tied it around my head. I was unable to see anything. I heard him say "continue" and I heard him sit back down in the chair.

I felt the stranger's mouth latch on to my right nipple again while his finger made slow circles around my left nipple causing it to become harder still. When he was satisfied it was as hard as it was going to get, he started pinching and pulling on the nipple until it slid from his fingers and he would start again. His mouth would suckle on my right nipple, and then bite gently. He would lick it and then clamp down and bite hard. The sensations were almost overwhelming. I've always been one who gets very aroused when my nipples are played with and this time was no exception. I felt the juice from my pussy dripping down over my anus and onto the bed.

He continued playing like this, switching his mouth and his fingers from nipple to nipple. My hips started to involuntarily rock, and I started moaning. I knew I was going to cum. I whimpered a plea begging him to stop, telling him I was going to cum. This didn't stop him at all. He continued his relentless assault on my nipples. Although I tried not to, soon, I thrust my hips upward and came with a loud scream. I was both ashamed at the thought of cumming for someone else than my Master and relieved that I came because of the feelings that he had built up inside me.

I felt the bed move and my Master told me not to feel bad about cumming. He told me that I should allow my body to react as if he were the one playing with me. I should allow the man to use me as his fuck toy, just as I would allow him to do so. At this point headphones were put on my head and a tape of my conversation with the stranger in the bar was being played over and over. I could hear the catch in my voice every time the vibrators were turned on. I was reliving that in my mind now.

His mouth was on my neck and I found myself tilting my head, giving him complete access to my neck. He moved from my neck to my throat and then down my chest. He stopped and sucked on each nipple again, causing me to moan. He kissed his way down to my closely trimmed pubic hair and I braced myself, waiting for his mouth to suck on my hot, wet, throbbing pussy. Instead, he moved down to my right foot and licked and kissed his way up my right leg. His hands were rubbing my leg, right above where his mouth was. I was whimpering with desire before he even got to my knee. This slow torture was making me so horny. He sucked on my inner thigh, leaving a mark, I'm sure.

By this time, I was arching my pelvis up towards him, wanting his mouth and hands there. I felt his hand brush lightly across my pussy lips as he moved to my left leg and repeated the slow torturous massage with his hands and mouth. I could feel my pussy dripping now, running down over my ass. I was whimpering, begging him "please". I was no longer thinking with my brain, I was thinking with my hungry pussy instead.

His fingers spread my labia, exposing my pussy to him. I could feel the cool air hitting my hot pussy and then I felt him blow on me. I shivered with delight. I jolted as I felt his tongue flick over my hard clit. "Yes." I moaned.

His mouth and fingers were no longer on me. I struggled through the fog in my brain trying to figure out why he stopped. Was I not to speak? Had I done something wrong? I was so focused preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't feel the bed shift. I felt something running over my lips, like I would put lipstick on. It was then that I felt his knees on either side of me and knew he must be straddling me. Instinctively I opened my mouth. I was not disappointed when I felt his cock slide between my lips. I wrapped my lips around his shaft as he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of my mouth. My tongue flicked over the tip of his cock as he was almost all the way out of my mouth and then slid down the underside of his cock as he pushed inside. As I felt him slide back out, I curled my tongue around his shaft, the tip on the topside. I love the feeling of his cock sliding over my tongue.

This continued at a slow pace for awhile. I have no idea how long this went on for; I had lost all sense of time when I lost my sense of hearing and sight. I felt his cock getting bigger and thicker in my mouth. He began to thrust deeper and harder. I moaned with pleasure, loving it when my mouth is used as a fuck hole. I felt him lean forward, I assume his hands were on the bed now and he pivoted in and out faster and deeper. I gagged as his cock hit the back of my throat, but he kept at it. I struggled with myself, telling myself to remain calm and relax my throat muscles. My eyes were watering now, and I was gagging more. I knew he would be disappointed, so I forced myself to relax. As my throat muscles relaxed, his cock was able to thrust in deeper. I felt the first stream of cum hit the back of my throat. As soon as he started cumming, he slammed his cock all the way in and then thrusted in deeper with every stream. I felt his cum pooling in my mouth, warm and thick. After a few more thrusts, he was done cumming and he slid his cock back slowly. As soon as I could, I wrapped my lips around his shaft and I swallowed his seed. I began to suck his cock again and my tongue ran all over it, making sure I had every last drop.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and then kissed me, his tongue darting into my mouth, tasting himself in my mouth. As we kissed, he laid on top of me, grinding himself into me. My hips were grinding back and I could feel my hard nipples pressing into his chest. My nipples were so tender from his teasing earlier. His hands slid between us and he pinched my tender nipples, causing me to moan into his mouth.

I felt him lift himself off of me and then I felt him raise my hips and slide a pillow underneath my ass. The bed move again and felt his fingers spreading my labia for a second time. I felt something hard push into my dripping wet pussy. This object pumped in and out a few times. His fingers moved to my clit as I felt something hard press against my ass. He massaged my clit as he worked the object, slick with my pussy juice, in and out of my asshole. My ass kept stretching to accommodate the object. The more I stretched, the more he massaged my clit. I was moaning, both from the pain and from the pleasure. Just as I felt my ass wouldn't stretch anymore, the biggest part of the object slid in and my ass clenched at the base. It was a huge butt plug. I yelped as this happened and he pinched my clit.

Once the plug was inside, I felt his mouth latch on to my clit and he started sucking. Oh my God, this was heaven. He slid two fingers inside my pussy and I started to move my hips, fucking his fingers. He had his other hand on the base of the plug and every time I would lower my ass, he would push on the butt plug, making it probe deeper. I couldn't help it, I came so hard. I clenched his fingers tightly as I was cumming, soaking them with my juice. He pulled his fingers from my pussy and I felt them against my lips. I opened my lips and I sucked my cum off his fingers, using my tongue just as I had on his cock.

I felt a vibration on my clit right after he removed his fingers from my mouth. It was a clit vibrator. My clit was so tender and swollen, I'm sure he knew this, but he kept moving the vibrator around, making me thrash against my restraints and moan. I could barely catch my breath as he kept the vibrator on my clit. I came again and again. I was screaming now, begging him to stop. I felt a dildo being thrusted into my pussy and the butt plug being pushed on. The vibrator was still on my clit. Although I was exhausted, I still clenched the dildo and moved my hips. As I felt another orgasm rip though my body, I begged him to stop. I didn't think I could take anymore. He continued with the dildo, vibrator, and butt plug until I came two more times.

As I lay on the bed in a pool of sweat and cum, I felt the dildo sliding out of my raw pussy. The clit vibe was taken off. The butt plug was slowly removed from my sore ass. My legs were released from the restraints and then my arms. The headphones were taken off. Then my blindfold was removed. My Master told me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes, squinting at the light. Both my Master and the stranger were sitting on the bed, both naked.

I looked at my Master quizzically. He smiled and ran his hand over my cheek telling me what a good girl I was and that I made him proud. It was then that he told me that the stranger was really a friend of his who was wearing a microphone in the bar and the whole thing was a set up. I asked him who had been using me while I was blindfolded. He just smiled.