Master's Geisha

Story Info
A slave shows one of her many talents.
1.3k words
3.96
17.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravageme
ravageme
6 Followers

Being raised in the lifestyle makes me a rare commodity. But I am very fortunate to have found a Master who appreciates my facets. Like that of a black diamond, the true beauty is found by only those with trained eyes or in my case, the skills of a true Dominant. I remind myself of that daily, that I must do my best to make him proud and to keep things alive and vibrant. So I do my best to try to surprise him with nights of different pleasures.

Last night was his night with his Geisha. It seems like days instead of hours before Master was through fixing our friends new computer. I tried hard not to be impatient, but I was so anxious to get to our hotel and begin my night of serving. I had this night planned for weeks and wanted every moment to be perfect. Finally the goodbyes were said and we walked to the car hand in hand.

"Master, I'm so hungry, do you think we could have Chinese tonight?"

I smiled and giggled under my breath knowing the importance of him saying yes.

"Chinese would be fine princess." And off we headed to the restaurant.

As we approached the parkway I began to fidget and wiggle a bit.

"Would you please drop me off to our room, I really need to pee." I could tell by his _expression he was going to have a ball with this.

"Well, let's see. Do I make you suffer a bit, or drop you off? I'll have to think about this for a minute." he laughed.

But I knew he would not make me wait and was relieved as he pulled away saying we would see me in a few.

Quickly I entered the room and began my preparation. I lit candles and placed them around the Jacuzzi the reflection of the flames so erotic dancing in the mirrors around it.

I lit the incense and put my Buddha statue on the nightstand. Bamboo flute music was in the CD player just waiting to be played and a beautiful black silk tablecloth with gold dragons and pagodas placed across the coffee table.

I removed my saki set from my suitcase and a bottle of saki was placed next to it to be opened with our dinner. The ambiance was perfect.

Now for my attire I undressed and slipped on my red and gold silk kimono and examined myself in the bathroom mirror; assuring my makeup and hair was in order. It was then I saw the lights of Master's car. My heart raced as I ran and clicked on the music and dropped to my knees in slave greeting awaiting his entrance.

"What.. is all this princess?" Master said as he carried in our dinner.

"This is simply beautiful" He said as he circled me and stroked my hair.

"Thank you Master. This is for you...I give this to you" and I reached for the food to empty his hands.

"Please, sit and allow me to serve you." I filled his plate with the hot food and pour him his drink.

"Do you like Saki?"

"Yes I do, but I like what I see serving me better." I blushed as I awaited his words to begin eating.

The meal was wonderful and when Master was finished I cleaned up the dishes and kneeled in front of him and began kissing his feet.

"Master, I would like to bathe you now" and began removing his clothes being careful to fold them and hang them neatly.

I filled the Jacuzzi and took his hand and entered the water first, assuring it would not burn him. As I took the sponge and began running it across his back and shoulders I purposely rubbed my hard nipples across him slowly.

"You ARE a vixen tonight, aren't you?"

"No Master! I AM a Geisha tonight." I giggled and continued to soap up and stroke his chest slowly sliding down to his already hard cock.

Rhythmically stroking his shaft I felt him yank at my hair and heard his first directive.

"I'm clean now Geisha, out of the tub and to the floor kneeling where you belong, now."

"Yes Master." I replied and with no hesitation I grabbed his towel and began drying him as he climbed out of tub and sat on the bed.

In slave greeting I remained still, awaiting his next desire to be expressed. Master reached down and lifted my hair and wrapped my throat with my collar.

"There is no prettier sight, then that of my slave in her collar." I kissed his fingertips and nuzzled against his hands, teasing his palms with my wet tongue.

"Master, can I give you a massage now?"

"That would be wonderful baby, massage me slowly and show me how wet you can get for me. If I am pleased, I will give you your flogging, if I am not, you will be whipped with the belt instead."

My heart raced at the thoughts of taking Master's pain but I knew that I must please him so I began at his feet and used my tongue licking every inch of his body from his toes to his nose. Master liked me being a sexy slut. He is a voyeur and has given me to others on numerous times for his pleasure and says that I make him proud. I was determined to make him proud without another and I was so wet that my pussy was dripping onto his warm skin.

"Good girl Geisha, now lay on your back and let me play with my favorite toy."

Master began wrapping my wrists and ankles with his restraints and tied me spread eagle across his bed. Slowly he began fingering my pussy reminding me the whole time to remain still. It was so hard to do, I wanted to feel his hand inside me and I tried to push against his fingers and force them deeper.

"So wet for your Master, Geisha good girl, now take my pain." And suddenly the bite of clamps grabbed my nipples sending a rush of energy through my body.

"God Master" I yelled, panting like a bitch in heat.

"Yes slut, I know it hurts, but your making my cock leak. Take it for me princess, go with the pain, don't fight it".

I could feel my body begin to float and then the kiss of his flogger. Lash after lash sending me higher and higher till I felt like I would explode.

"Please Master, I beg you, please can I cum?"

"In my mouth baby" and I felt the sting of his teeth biting at my clit.

"Please Master, now?"

"Yes now Geisha, give it to me, now". I screamed in what I could not decide was agony or ecstasy but I flooded Master's mouth with my juices and tasted the sweetness as he slid in his tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply.

"Good girl Geisha, now Master will cum. Get on all fours and take my cock deep. Fuck it hard and milk it dry." I began to push and bury him as hard and deep into my wetness as possible. His cock so thick filled me completely and I could feel his balls hardening.

"Soon Master, please? Please can you feed me?"

He pulled his cock out and yanked my hair abruptly, "Open wide and stick out your tongue". Just as I did he exploded and covered my tongue with his cum. Catching his breath I awaited his final command. It seemed like hours instead of minutes but finally I heard the words I was lusting for.

"Swallow, princess." I swallowed and shuddered as my clit began pulsing again.

"Thank you Master, I love you eternally."

He reached over and pulled me close and hugged me.

"You are mine Geisha.", and kissed my forehead and fell into a deep sleep.

ravageme
ravageme
6 Followers