Master's Gift for Her

Story Info
A surprise she will not soon forget.
3k words
4.3
18.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Specific instructions were left by text on my private line.

I was to be attired in a skirt, tight, short and black, black sheer button-up blouse with only the middle button fastened. The red demi-bra and thong panties that you purchased for me, thigh-high stay-up stockings and red stiletto pumps. My hair was to be straight, my body, excluding my pussy, was to be clean-shaven and absolutely no jewelry save my collar.

I followed each instruction to the letter, as always. Any deviation would surely bring displeasure from you and discipline down upon me. I was to bring a pair of small scissors and my new toy with me, hidden in the bottom of my purse.

To say I was nervous and excited would be an understatement. Anxiety ran through my veins like bolts of lightening. You required me to be in our suite at 1:02 pm. Not one second earlier or later. Exactly. You were explicit about my promptness. This request alone was enough to set my mind reeling.

"Why?" I mulled over in my head as I prepared myself. However, I learned a long, long time ago, with much correction and punishment on your part, NEVER to question your motives or orders. You are Master, I but a slave to your desires and wants. Patience has never been my strong suit and you test me on it every chance you get, and I seem to give you quite a few reasons to.

"You will learn to wait for me graciously if I have to spank it into you," you tell me when I get a little bit out of hand and a bit needier than you think I should be, all the while, tanning my ass to the bright crimson that you feel I deserve. Pleasure or punishment, I love you for all if it.

Snapping out of the daze I find myself in wondering what today will bring, I realize that I have only 5 minutes to finish readying myself as you instructed. I must be perfect. You will accept no less. I was required to wear these clothes to the office, so I carefully unfasten the buttons on my blouse leaving only the middle one secured. The lacy red bra could be seen through the sheer blouse done up, but now it is completely visible. I wonder how I am going to walk downstairs unnoticed. I am already dripping wet with anticipation and am sure that anyone who gets within ten feet of me will smell my arousal.

At precisely 1:01 I lock up the office, being sure to bring my purse with it's goodies in it and head downstairs. I have missed you terribly. Timing has not been on our side and I am desperate with want for you and your touch on my skin. As the hand on my watch hits 1:02, I slowly insert my key into the door, turning the handle to step inside. Double-checked that the door is shut and locked, I move towards the rear office where you've instructed me to go. Placing my purse on the floor, I withdraw the scissors and my toy, placing them to one side and then take up my position in the middle of the room, kneeling, legs apart as far as the skirt will allow, my ass just resting on my heels, palms turned upwards placed on my thighs, head down.

I wait.

Breathe. In and out, I tell myself.

I will myself to remain still and calm and breathe. There is no noise, only the hum of the air conditioning filtering through the vents above me. Nothing. You are not here, my mind is racing over all the instructions you gave me, making sure that I did not misunderstand any of them or the time that I was to be here. My breathing becomes more erratic wondering where you are. Patience, I tell myself, if you choose to have me wait then I will wait with pride, and so I straighten up my posture till I am perfect again, bow my head and wait.

With a renewed sense of pride I wait.

"Hello pet," you call, from the other room. Instant relief can be heard from my slight intake of breath, but I know better that to speak unless my Master has specifically allowed me to.

"Please stay where you are, I will come to you shortly, but close your eyes, NOW."

I do so, my breath coming in short gasps. I can sense someone in the room now, but I cannot tell if it is you and I will not be able to now, as I have been fitted with a silk blindfold, plunging me into darkness, tightly blocking any light. This has slightly unnerved me but I steady myself and accept that you will never do anything to hurt me. My trust in you is complete.

"Do you trust me?" you inquire.

"You may speak, pet" I can feel your breath against my face as you whisper in my ear.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes Master, I do, I have always trusted and loved you."

"Very good, my good girl," he praises, running a finger down my cheek, over my slightly parted lips and down my neck until he finds the ring on my collar. I am raised to my feet, pulled up by my collar, where my wrists are adorned with velvet-lined cuffs, attached to each other, and then slowly raised above my head. "Snap," is all I hear as the metal bracelets become attached to the metal hook anchored in the doorframe above my head. I am stretched, just enough so my toes are resting on the ground.

I am allowed a short respite to catch my balance and breathe before the matching anklets are secured, first the left then the right. I can feel leather coaxing my legs apart, slapping the tender skin of my thighs. Another snap as both ankles are secured to the metal clamp near the bottom of the doorframe.

I am completely at your disposal. Still fully clothed, I wonder what you are going to do with me. I can feel your hands running over my shoulders and back, lightly like the touch of a feather. You remind me that the woman's body has over 30 erogenous zones with which to elicit your sweet torture, and you are going to find every one of them. I am already squirming with each touch. My panties have soaked through and my absolute arousal permeates the room. My blouse is being unbuttoned, even though its only one it seems to take forever, you leave it to lay open over my chest. Reaching around you grab the hem of my skirt, I feel you gather it up and raise it over my hips exposing my fleshy ass.

I can feel your breath against my neck as you whisper to me if I have any attachment to what I am wearing. I tell you no.

"Good, because your clothes are in my way." And with that statement your knife effortlessly slices through my skirt, as it drops, you catch the flimsy garment and throw it aside. My blouse is next, the knife kisses the nape of my neck so gently that with one swift motion it too falls to the floor. My mouth opens before I remember I am not allowed to speak, wondering what the hell I am going to wear back to the office, when you place two fingers against my lips, silencing me in reminder that if I do speak, I will be gagged. I will not speak then.

You can tell my acceptance of your order and grin, knowingly. Quick work is made of my bra and panties, "Such a shame," you whisper under your breath. "I'll have to replace them soon."

I am now very nude except for my collar and red heels. Again the caressing begins, only instead of your hands I can feel soft leather, so soft it feels like strands of satin run across my legs, around my stomach and over my ass, around to my breast and back down again. My body reacts as it always does to you, my nipples pucker and harden like the ends of a pencil, so sensitive to your touch, my breathing accelerates with desire. This is such sweet torture. I can hear you under your breath; you know exactly how to play me and my body. Running the flogger between my legs you notice how wet I am, my juices have run down my legs with no panties to stop it. You gather some of the nectar from my thighs with the handle of the flogger and bring it up to my waiting lips, ever so slightly parted. "Taste how wet you are for me pet, my little slut," you mummer as you gently part my lips with the handle.

I gladly take the leather into my hot mouth, tasting and licking and cleaning it as I would if it were your beautiful cock. I want so badly to beg you to fuck me, to put out the fire inside and make me cum over and over again but I cannot speak, only motion with my body.

"Not a chance baby, not yet anyways," you snicker. The flogger's handle is removed from my slick lips and you return to my torture, allowing the flogger to glide over my entire body. Your other hand following the path the leather takes, lulling me into a false sense of security. I begin to relax into your touch.

Your trap is set.

Hands!

More than two.

I feel more hands run over my body. What have you set me up for? I cannot think straight, cannot comprehend what is going on around me, my breathing becomes panicky and you quickly reassure me that you are still here.

"Trust me pet, I love you," you whisper to me. "You have let me fulfill some of my deepest fantasies, now let me fulfill yours," you purr into my ear.

I have nowhere to go. Blindfolded, shackled, and strung up, I am barely standing on my own two feet; I have no say in what is going to happen next and I have no idea who is in the room with us.

You can see the confusion written on my face, even with the blindfold secured tightly. My breathing is shallow and distressed; panic slowly creeps over my body.

"Trust me; I will never push you further than I know you can go. Relax and breathe."

"Ok," I nod in reply, still visibly shaken but slowly calming.

I can hear rustling around the room, the opening of what appears to be the new toy you purchased for me, the one you requested I bring. I am still concerned but my body betrays me, and you notice this right away, slowly sliding a finger up the inside of my thigh to take a quick dip into my pussy.

"Mmmm...so you do like this, this 'not knowing' feeling?" you remark as you bring your fingers up to my lips, coaxing them open so I can suck them clean for you.

I am still so confused; my head is contradicting my heart and my body at the same time. We (as women) are programmed from an early stage to regard these primal urges and wants as taboo, and yet here I am, bound and strung up in a doorframe, naked, in front of you, my Master, and God only knows who else, my whole being aching for this, my heart telling me to trust you, my mind saying 'no'. Everything is so quiet and still, I can hear you breathing but nothing else, no one else.

I hear you whisper something, but not in my direction, just as something, teeth I believe, grazes my ass. Slowly fingertips start at my ankles and work there way up, making little circles as they ascend towards my ass. Sparks fly through my veins, the muscles inside my womb and ass involuntarily clench and release at each touch.

Wanting, needing to be filled.

You, I think it's you, are standing in front of me, holding me still around my waist, I can feel your breathe on my hair and your erection against my thigh, yes, it is you, oh God do I want that hot cock inside me but I cannot speak. All I can do is try, with futility, to press myself against you.

Teasing, you ask, "What do you want my slut?"

Before I can answer, I feel my ass cheeks separated, cold lube smeared on and that new toy of mine slowly inserted into my backside. "It is in, Sir, set properly as you wish." I hear from below me.

"Oh shit," I think to myself, I do not recognize the voice. It is definitely female but I cannot place her.

"Thank you," you answer. "You may begin to play now, and do not stop until I tell you to."

"Mmm yes, thank you Sir," is all I hear.

I can't hold even one rational thought in my head before the plug in my ass begins to vibrate, who is controlling it I have no clue. You are still holding me with one strong arms wrapped around my quivering waist, twisting and pulling at my already hard nipples with the other hand, applying enough pressure to cause a moan to escape my lips. I am momentarily distracted with the pleasurable pain from the pinching and the hum radiating through my upturned ass that I do not register the tongue sliding slowly from my clit, and over my dew covered lips to stop just short of the plug, still humming along deep inside me. I gasp with surprise.

Someone has positioned themselves between my stretched and bound legs and is slowly torturing me with delicate swipes, back and forth, although I am tied securely, you can see my automatic reaction, as I try to grind my hips over the mouth that is assaulting my dripping wet and hot pussy. I am so close, ever so close but I need more.

Two fingers plunge inside me, rubbing, probing from the inside out; I know they are not yours because you are still standing in front of me, biting and kneading my tits, rubbing your wonderful cock against the front of my sopping wet pussy and engorged clit.

God I want you in me so badly but you keep teasing me with the head of your cock, back and forth, side to side, just the tip inside before you pull back. Each time you pull away that tongue takes another swipe at me from back to front, still fucking me with two fingers, sawing harder and harder.

You know I cannot hold out much longer, and remind me that I must not cum without asking. How can I ask when I have been told not to speak and since I am still blindfolded you cannot see the request in my eyes. All I can hope for is that you ask me if I want to cum, only then can I answer you.

When will you let me cum?

When will this exquisite torture end?

I have never been so full, having my hands released and now down on all fours, your magnificent cock fucking my face, the butt plug humming on high deep in my ass, and a cock pounding my dripping pussy. I have come to realize that the 'cock' driving into my pussy is not real. I can tell, your cock would swell when I clench my cunt walls around it. This one doesn't. It must belong to the talented tongue from earlier.

At this point, I really don't care who is using me from behind, I concentrate on you in front of me, knowing that I am pleasing YOU, imagining that YOU are fucking your slut in all three places at the same time. I want to cum so badly, but, again I cannot ask, not with a cockful and you taste too good to give up.

You must sense my impending orgasm as you lean down to my ear and purr, "Baby, do you want to cum?"

A quick nod of my head answers you.

"You may only cum when you feel my hot load shoot down you throat, understand baby?"

Another nod in acceptance.

"Good girl."

Grabbing the back of my head, gently but with purpose, your cock slides in and out of my mouth, each time going further and further down my throat, you taste so good, with each thrust I get just a small taste of the pre-cum that drips from the tip. I have no chance to lick or suck you, to worship the object of my greatest desires; I am being facefucked in the truest sense of the term. And I wouldn't stop it for anything in the world.

I must be a sight, used in all three holes, saliva dripping from my mouth. The 'unknown' strap-on behind me matching your thrusts one for one. I am so close to cumming now, my ass and pussy are on fire, the juices running down my legs should put it out but they don't, they just add fuel to the fire. When it seems that I can't take any more I feel your cock swell, you hold my head to you, burying my nose in your pelvis, and that glorious liquid slides down my parched throat, coating blissfully, as I swallow the gift you have given me.

My body remembers before my mind that I have your permission to cum, and just as I give into the pleasure, the 'unknown' participant behind my drops to her knees to attack my pussy with her mouth. As she grates her teeth over my protruding sensitive clit, I cannot hold out any longer, the orgasm so intense, I am taken to heaven and back before the lights fade to oblivion.

Darkness.

I can feel you behind me, holding me, and the fur underneath us. I begin to stir.

"Shh baby, relax, lie still," you croon to me.

My head is still fuzzy. I must have blacked out. "Oh God! Who else is here with us?" I plead.

"No one baby, just you and me, sleep now pet."

Trusting in my Master, I wallow in the sense of security and bliss, knowing that I will be bound to him always.