Master's Girls

Story Info
A Gorean slave story Master comes home.
1.7k words
3.79
22.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her emerald eyes gazed at him through thick, dark lashes that fluttered as she lay at his feet. Waiting for him to speak, she licked her luscious lips with her warm tongue. Suddenly, without a word, he reached for her with a finger, grabbing her collar ring and pulling her to his lap. He sat with her there before speaking.

"You have pleased me very much, kajira, I enjoy your dancing. It is improved, I can see that. I hope that kamra's is as good. But, every time I watch you dance, I see how much you bring your heart to it and that cannot be taught."

He smiled and she blushed, her heart pounding, a warm glow seemed to saturate her body. Lying in his arms, she waited for permission, hungering to touch or to kiss him. She hoped he would use her. When his lips found hers and she felt the heat of his breath on her body, she felt sure he would take her then and there.

One of his hands opened her willing thighs, pressed her mound and began to gently stroke. She closed her eyes, the pleasure of his touch causing a soft moan at the back of her throat.

He relished playing with her body like the instrument it was, now tuned to his liking.

The girl was his property, his possession; he allowed her these pleasures only with him. Thus she was trained, and yearned for this, and for him. This delighted him, the tremors in her body when he let his hands roam her soft, sensual curves, the murmurs of passion when his fingers or tongue explored, probed or stimulated her.

She was eager and devoted to his pleasure. She willingly did what he wanted. This was her purpose, to serve his needs. He reveled in it, in all of it, in all of her. But what he loved most was that he knew he was the center of her world.

He refused to share her and this was a matter of discord with his brothers, especially his twin, James. Slaves on Gor were used by others all the time and it was considered a matter of courtesy to offer a visitor the use of a girl. He never offered her.

That was partly why he bought kamra, his second girl, and partly because he didn't want arriyana spoiled. His brothers already called her Princess. His friends would laugh at him and he wanted to squash talk about how he treated her. Consequently, in public he was sharp with her, more so than when they were alone.

He would buy another girl on his next trip to the slave market. With other girls in the house to dally with, maybe they wouldn't tease. Still, he was not about to share his red-headed slut, no matter what the family had to say.

On Gor, one girl was considered as good as another. A slave's duty was to please and obey. Whether the slave liked it or not, enjoyed it or not, was of little concern. A whip or the slave goad would ensure obedience and behavior that was suitable.

His father believed that, and his brother Edward. But Steven had been mentored by Blaine, the Captain of the Guard. Blaine had taught him things about women, slaves in particular that he had never learned from his father.

For sure, sluts in taverns all over Gor responded to any man that took them to the alcoves. Many young, Gorean males were initiated in the taverns where a slut could be had for the price of a bowl of paga which was much like earth beer. Paga and a slut, he had even had his first woman that way, in a tavern when he was 16.

But he was of the opinion that having a kajira's body was only one part of ownership and only the first part of Mastery. He wanted it all, the girl's body and her heart, but most of all, he wanted her soul. He would accept nothing less.

He looked down at his slave girl. He was aroused by her, probably more than any female he had yet known. He rubbed his hand on her mound and his forefinger slipped down her slit. Her inner lips were moist, he took his finger and put it in her mouth. She sucked. He smiled.

"You are wet, mine. This pleases me. Were you well-behaved while I was away?"

A slave had no name until given one by her Master. Slaves can have as many names as they have had owners. He named her aryianna, but he often called her 'mine," meaning just that, "You are mine." She knew instinctively the behavior to which he referred.

"It was difficult Master, especially hearing kamra and your brother."

His brother had stayed with his girls, in his house, while he was away, to protect them. He was given use of kamra as a courtesy.

"But I stayed on my cushion. I did. I tried to sleep. I dreamed of when you came home. Passionate dreams always...filled with visions of you."

"Did you try to please yourself, to touch yourself?"

"No Master, I followed the rule. I didn't, I wanted to,very much, and it was hard not to. But

I thought of you and that I would have to tell you if I disobeyed. I concentrated on what pleases you and on the kajira prayer."

The kajira prayer was an instructional tool he used to train and guide her behavior. It spoke to obedience and the central focus on one's master. He found it better than the whip, at least, for her.

His second girl was different and needed a more severe discipline. His First Girl had become deeply submissive to him, genuinely hating to displease him in any way. She suffered distress when anything disturbed him, and she was devoted to his happiness. He was learning much about variations in women, though some things were universal. His eyes softened as he spoke,

"Excellent, on your knees then, I need release, please me with your mouth."

Moving her to the floor, she slid to her knees between his legs, first looking up at him with eyes sparkling in the firelight. She loved to suck, and often did so spontaneously even in her sleep. Deftly, she opened his pants and freed his cock. Though hard already, she began to massage him, her delicate fingers wrapping around the shaft as she licked the tip and kissed it.

The aroma of her honeyed juices filled the room. Excited by sucking him as always, she touched the tip to each nipple. As she did this she closed her eyes. It was some kind of ritual she did each time she mouthed him, often cradling his cock between her tits, kissing and licking him.

He had to admit that sometimes it felt like worship. He liked when she did this let her do it freely without permission, rarely stopping her. He watched then directed her head to his cock with his hand; she took him eagerly inside her mouth.

Sucking softly at first, she let her tongue play with the tip, but as she sucked, the pressure increased and she pressed his cock between her tongue and palate. She would push his cock back to the back of her throat, and he often wondered why she did not gag.

She took her fingers and massaged his balls as she sucked, and stroked his inner thighs. He put his head back as the sensations increased, moaning from the pleasure. She pressed her tits against his inner thighs and tried to mount his leg, rubbing her clit against his leg as she sucked. She did this sometimes when she was stimulated, and would start to lose herself in her own body sensations.

He corrected her with a sharp, "No...not now."

This brought her focus back to him, and she continued sucking and licking and massaging him.

"Look at me, mine, look at me when you suck, I want to see your eyes. You love that don't you? You've been dreaming of that, haven't you my little slut, dreaming of your Master's cock in your mouth and your pussy, dreaming of slave rape?"

She moaned listening to his voice. Her heat was soaking wet and her body trembled. She knew it was true. As her head bobbed, her Master lost himself in the sensations. He was near release, and pushed her head down so his cock went to the back of her throat.

As his cock throbbed, and the fluids leaked, she swallowed as much as she could. She put her hand in the dribble and massaged it into her breasts and belly.

'That's right, mine, rub it in, you will smell of me, marked with my scent."

She put her face to the floor and kissed his feet.

"My Master, please, please, I beg you, I beg use, my body aches for you."

He was about to respond when he heard the front door and the voice of his twin returning from a dance exhibition with his second girl. He sighed.

"Not now, mine...did you hear that? James is back. Put on a camisk. He may be hungry."

With that he got up and adjusting his pants, opened the door to greet his brother. It was then that he noticed kamra. Her smile, her long, shiny, ink- black hair, hazelnut skin and sheer blue silk were striking. She seemed to sparkle. Her eyes, the same sky blue as the silk, twinkled in the light of the fire and the blue beads in her hair seemed to flicker as she moved her head. The bells on her wrists and ankles chimed softly.

Both his girls came to his feet, kneeling on either side. He greeted kamra and found himself unable to take his eyes from her. It was as if he had never noticed her before this moment.

James, seeing his brother's surprise, laughed and winked at him.

"Furring, my dear brother, lots of furring. You left me here with two girls, but only allowed access to kam. She has seemingly benefited from my excesses. Look at her, her skin, her eyes. The poor girl needed to be furred. You spend too much time with your princess."

Steven laughed and stroked the hair on both girls, thinking perhaps his brother was right. He had a mind to use both girls tonight, definitely he wanted kam. He wondered if his brother would stay the night. Oh well, now it was time to eat.

'Come now, make us something to eat and get me a bowl of paga, I am thirsty.'

Both girls rose, to tend to their task, caring for the Masters,