Master's Good Kitty

Story Info
Phone sex turns into something more.
4.1k words
4.41
25.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to take your panties off, and touch your wet pussy. You feel good, don't you?"

I sighed into the phone as I started touching myself; the sound of Jim's voice was as arousing as the movement of my fingers. Jim and I had been having these...encounters...over the phone for the past month or so, and it was the only thing that kept me sane. My kinky urges, unacceptable to Alex, drove me to temptation, and rather than cheat I released my urges through these late-night conversations. I was Jim's little kitty, and he took care of me.

"I want you to show off for me. To get some nice toys and a sexy little outfit, and show me all the ways kitty likes to touch herself. Does kitty want that? Does kitty want to get herself off for me?"

I moaned in affirmation.

"Yeah, kitty likes that. Kitty likes to show off like a little whore. You are a little whore, aren't you?"

"mm-hmm," I sighed.

"Say it. Say 'I'm your little whore.'"

"I'm your little whore," I forced out between clenched teeth. I stroked my clit in slow, smooth motions, not ready to make myself come yet, enjoying the anticipation.

"Yes, yes you are. You're a beautiful little pussy and you're all my own. You're my little pussy aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, I'm all yours." My left hand gripped the lacey hem of my silk negligee, as the index finger of my right slid inside me.

"Prove it."

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I jumped, shocked that anyone would be up and about at this ungodly hour. I got out of bed and went to the door, opening it just a crack, to see who it was without them seeing me and my state of undress.

"Hello pretty kitty."

I started. "Jim! What are you doing here? How did you get here? Wha—huh—" I stuttered.

Jim pushed his way inside the room and put his fingers over my lips. "Shh, kitty. I came to see you, and that's all you need to know." He looked me over. "You certainly did get all dressed up for me, didn't you? Showing off like a little slut." He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Now you're going to get just what every slut like you has coming to them." He shut the door behind him, locked it, and immediately grabbed my hair tight in his fist. I gasped, and he chuckled. "You've been waiting for this, haven't you? After all this talk, you've been just dying for the real thing." I whimpered, too afraid from the simple shock of the affair to be aroused. "You didn't answer me," he said into my ear, and when all I could do was whimper again, he looked into my eyes. "Kitty, are you afraid?" I nodded. He loosened his grip and put my head on his shoulder. Petting and kissing my hair, he whispered "I'm sorry, baby. I'd never hurt kitty, you have nothing to be scared of. You know I'm here to take care of you, and I didn't mean to scare you. Come here: snuggle with me till you feel better."

Jim scooped me up in his arms and put me in the bed, and came up after me. Pulling the covers over us both, he lay down on his side and bundled me close to him, and pet my hair. "There, now kitty's all warm and snuggly. I'll have you purring again in no time." His lips gently pressed against the top of my head, and I felt him inhale deeply the scent of my hair. I turned my face up to his and smiled, and was greeted with a kiss on the nose. I giggled a little, then gently, timidly pressed my lips against his. They were soft and warm – so inviting. I held my lips there for a moment, savoring the sensation that I'd only dreamed of since we'd met, the sensation I'd ached to discover firsthand. Jim parted his lips slightly.

"Open your mouth, baby. When I exhale, you breathe in."

I opened my mouth, and inhaled a lungful of Jim's warm breath, then breathed out into his mouth, and he breathed deeply of my air. We stayed that way, gently caressing each other, and feeling a sharing of bodies as we shared our breath, for a few minutes that felt like they could've been days. Jim's warm hand cupped my cheek, and he slid his tongue out and gently touched it to the edge of my mouth. The unexpected contact on my parted lips made me shiver, and as he started to trace a line up the side of my face with the tip of his tongue, I started to purr.

"Is kitty purring?" I smiled and nodded, continuing to purr happily. "Good. Jim likes it when his little kitty purrs for him." He licked my cheek again, then lightly nipped it. "Mmm, kitty is delicious." I turned my face to his opened mouth and kissed him, sliding my tongue in between his lips. He seemed startled for a moment – I'd never been willing to kiss him before – but began to kiss back, gently at first. As I started run my fingers through his hair, though, and along his neck, he began to kiss me more forcefully. He bundled my hair in his fist and pressed my face into his, forcing his tongue deep down my throat; I moaned into his mouth. He grinned, "Not so shy anymore, are you kitty?"

I laughed and shook my head. "You know you bring out the worst in me."

"That's right. I keep kitty in her place, remind her that deep down she's just a cock-hungry slut. And that is what you are, isn't it? A little slut that's just starved for thick cock." He pressed his body against me, a growing bulge developing in his pants. I moaned, and pressed my face into his neck. Rolling over, Jim pulled me on top of him, my face still in his neck, and his mouth next to my ear. "You're ready for it now, aren't you? Ready for me to do all the things I promised; for me to take you and possess every bit of you." Gripping the edges of the comforter on either side of me, he pulled briskly, pressing us tighter together and making me gasp. I shivered, and Jim smiled. "Oh yes. You're ready." Quickly, Jim flipped over and pinned me under him. I made a little surprised sound, and he covered my mouth. "Shh, kitty. You will be silent until I say otherwise." As if to reiterate his words, he slid his middle finger into my mouth. I sucked it deep into my mouth, running my tongue along it, and he gripped my face with the other four fingers. "That's right, suck my finger like you suck cock. Show how much you love it. Don't you love it?" He nodded my head up and down, then pulled out his middle finger, replacing it and his index finger in my mouth; he pushed them in until his fingertips were in my throat. My breathing grew faster and harder as I did the best I could to keep silent. He nipped my earlobe and I shivered, running my tongue between his two fingers as he slid them in and out of my mouth. "Kitty's been desperate for a nice big dick hasn't she? Kitty wants to have her face fucked, and have me cum all over her pretty face and pert little tits." Again, he nodded my head for me, then he pulled his two fingers from my mouth and wrapped his opposite hand around my throat. The two fingers just pulled from my mouth he inserted deep into my pussy, still wet with saliva and now covered with my juices. He touched my clit with his slick wet fingers, rubbing it fast and light. I gasped and squirmed, but when I tried to move his hand tightened around my throat. I lay still. He slid the two fingers in and out of my pussy, then raised them to his mouth and sucked the tips of his fingers. "You taste as good as I imagined; what a delicious little pussy you are." With a smile, he slid his fingers back into my mouth, and I tasted my pussy mixed with his saliva. Putting his face close to mine, he pulled his fingers back and put them between our mouths. He licked his fingertips, and then my lips. The tip of his tongue ran across my lips, and I parted them slightly, meeting his tongue with my own, his touch giving me chills. He removed his fingers from between us and brushed his parted lips over mine, our mouths and tongues playing over one another. He kept his hand around my throat to keep me still as he ran the fingertips of his other hand over my skin, and his lips and tongue over my mouth, to my chin, and the hollow of my neck right under his hand, where he placed a gentle kiss that made me shiver.

The hand around my throat moved around to the back of my neck, and he gripped my hair at the nape of my neck. Roughly, he pulled my head to the side and bit into my neck. I gasped in mixed pleasure and pain, biting my tongue to keep from making a sound. His tongue glided over my neck, up to my face and across my cheek, then he pulled my head back as he moved down over my throat; he was so gentle, even my sensitive throat felt pleasure without pain as he pressed his lips against it. I couldn't help myself – I whimpered with pleasure.

Suddenly he was vicious again, yanking my head back and looking into my eyes. "What did I tell you?" he demanded, "are you so desperate to get fucked you can't even control yourself? I was going to play with you; kitty and I were going to have some nice, gentle fun before the hardcore fucking. But I guess you just need this cock too badly for that." He stood and gestured to me. "Get off the bed." I got up, and he stood next to me. He unzipped his pants, pulling out his thick cock. Grabbing me by the hair, he forced me to my knees, and pushed my face into his groin. I wrapped my mouth around his cock and moaned. "Yeah, now you're really moaning. Now you've got what every cock-hungry little slut wants." His fingers still tightly gripping my hair, he moved my head for me and thrust his hips, fucking my face and forcing the head of his dick into my throat, nearly making me gag. I moaned louder and slid my tongue over his cock as he thrust it into me. "You sound like you're getting off. You want to get off? Touch yourself. Finger yourself while I fuck your face." My right hand lifted the hem of my little purple negligee, and I slid my index fingers between the lips of my pussy; it was hot and wet, and got my finger nice and slippery. The pad of my finger traced little circles around my clit, then slid right over the hot little button as Jim's cock thrust deep into my throat. Just as my mouth and throat ached from getting fucked by thick cock, my pussy ached with need and arousal – I fingered my clit faster, sending chills over my body. My voice raised in pitch as I pleasured myself. "I'm going to come soon," Jim moaned, and I rubbed my clit in a frenzy. Thrusting himself deep into my throat, Jim filled my mouth and throat with hot cum just as my body shook with climax. My body tensed, and Jim gripped my hair painfully tight as he came. He pulled out, and I swallowed his cum hungrily. Some of it dripped out the corner of my mouth, and I wiped it off with the finger that was in my pussy, licking the blend of cum and pussy juices off the end of my finger.

"Now that's a happy little cum-hungry bitch," Jim whispered in my ear as he pulled me back to my feet. "You liked that, didn't you?" I nodded, overwhelmed and anxious to see what would come next. "Good. Now stand still." I stood. Jim stood in front of me, and pulled my little satin chemise off over my head; he took me by both wrists, forcing them behind me, then used my freshly stripped lingerie to tie my wrists tightly together behind my back. Putting his hand in the center of my chest, Jim pushed me backwards onto the bed, naked and bound. I whimpered quietly with nervous anticipation, turning to my side to keep my weight off of my bound hands. Jim smiled, and wandered over to my closet. Searching briefly, he found two scarves and brought them over to where I lay in bed. He sat at my feet and tied my ankles together with one, then moved to my head and gagged me with the other. "There," he said, "now kitty's all tied up, so Jim can play his favorite game: torment the kitty."

Grinning, Jim climbed into the bed with me. Lying behind me, he reached around my body and cupped one hand around each of my breasts, and nuzzled his face into my neck. Gently he brushed his palms and fingertips over my nipples, and nibbled on my earlobe. I moaned quietly in satisfaction, wondering why I needed to be tied up if I were going to get treated this well. For a few moments, he continued to play gently with my body, stroking and petting and kissing me; then, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist so I couldn't move, he bit viciously into the side of my neck. I let out a cry of pain that was muffled by the gag in my mouth, and my body tried instinctively to spasm, and escape, but I couldn't move. Jim chuckled quietly, then kissed the spot he had just bitten, just the lightest brush of his lips. Holding my shoulders, Jim licked my neck, and the side of my face, then kissed me on the cheek. Sighing quietly into my ear, he whispered "Yes, you're a good little kitty, and you're going to lie here and take it. You're going to take whatever I give you, pleasure or pain, because you can't escape. And you like it that way." He rolled me over onto my stomach, my face in the pillow. He ran his fingernails along my back, making me moan into the pillow and my back tense up. He bent over me and pushed my hair away from my face, so he could whisper in my ear. "Now get up on your knees, kitty. Let me see that tight little ass of yours in the air." With much difficulty, I did as he said, and he looked me over, then got behind me, on his knees, as if he were about to fuck me; I hoped he would, but by his behavior thus far I had a feeling that was long coming. One hand holding my hip to keep me upright, scratched his nails down my back, and over my ass. I shivered with pleasure and let out a little moan. "Little kitty likes that, does she?" He stroked my ass lightly, then squeezed it gently with both hands. I moaned again, and he squeezed harder, and gave it a little slap. "Kitty's got such a cute little ass. Kitty's a little exhibitionist, sticking her delicious ass up in the air like that. A little exhibitionist slut." His tone changed from smooth and complimentary to harsh and cold. "That's right, isn't it? You are a little slut. And you know what happens to exhibitionist sluts like you? They get punished." With that, he slapped my ass, full force, and I gasped in pain. "You like that don't you? Yeah, you do. I think you act bad just so you can get spanked." He hit me again, and again, and I whimpered with each impact. Each spank rang out with a sharp *smack!* and the sound of my pained gasps and moans. A single tear rolled down my cheek as he punished me. Finally he stopped. He stroked my ass lightly, as if trying to cover up the pain with pleasure. Leaning forward, he gently kissed each side of my ass, then got up again.

"Good kitty, took your punishment well. A bad kitty would've tried to get away, but you're a good obedient kitty, letting your master spank your ass till it's all red. And you know what good obedient kitties get? They get cock, and all of it they want. Kitty wants cock, doesn't she?" I nodded as best I could with my face pressed into the pillow. "Good. I'm going to take your gag off now, because I want you to beg for my cock. I want you to get my permission to get fucked, like a good obedient kitty should." He leaned over me and untied the scarf, pulling it from my mouth. I took a deep breath of air, letting it out slowly, glad to be finally getting full use of my lungs.

"Thank you," I said humbly.

"Thank you, what?"

I turned my head the best I could to look at him, confused.

"Are you forgetting who's in charge? I thought I taught you better. I thought I told you, you will address me as 'sir' or there will be consequences."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Well I'm afraid 'sorry' isn't good enough. I'm going to have to teach you. If you're ever going to learn how to be my pet, my good kitty, then I'll have to teach you your lessons. Now put your face back in the pillow; I'm ashamed of you and don't want to see it."

I turned to do as he said, and I heard him unbuckle and pull off his belt. I tried my best to relax, knowing that if I tensed up the punishment would hurt more, but I tensed in spite of myself. The first hit landed on the side of my thigh and I cried out; I'd never been hit with a belt before and wasn't prepared for the sting. The next swing and the belt landed across my ass, and I clenched my teeth, sucking in air and trying not to cry. Risking reproach, I turned my face to the side so I could speak.

"Please stop, sir," I whimpered.

"I'm sorry, kitty, what was that? I can't hear you, you're just gonna have to be louder."

The belt hit me again, this time in the center of my back; I sucked in a lungful of air and cried out, "Please sir, please don't punish me anymore!"

Jim chuckled to himself and stroked the belt across my ass. "Now that's what I like to hear. Begging like a good little slave should. If you keep begging like a good little slave, I'll forgive you for moving your head without permission, and only punish you for your first infraction." Another swing, another sharp *crack* of the belt to my back; again, across my ass.

"Oh God, sir, please no more, please sir it hurts."

"Of course it hurts, my pet; how else are you to learn your lessons?" *Crack!* to my thigh, and *crack!* to the other.

My voice was hoarse from screaming and crying; I whimpered, "Please stop, sir."

One last vicious smack across my ass and he was done. He tossed his belt aside, and I let out a long breath. "Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome, kitty. Now have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you for teaching me, sir."

"Kitties need to be taught their lessons or they go astray. And you don't want that, do you? You want to be a good little kitty for me, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"I know you do. And you're gonna be a good little kitty now aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, good. You know what good little kitties get, don't you?" He lowered his pants and rubbed the head of his cock against my stinging ass. I gasped in mixed pain and anticipation. He chuckled, "Yes, I think you do know. Good little kitties get fucked; they get filled up with all the cock their sweet little bodies can take. And that's what kitty wants, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir," I breathed, getting more excited by the moment.

"Well kitty's gonna get it. But whenever kitties want something, they have to beg their master for it. So go on," he said, running the head of his cock along the crack of my ass, "beg for this cock."

"Please, sir, fuck your little kitty. I need to get fucked, please, stretch out my little pussy. Please sir, your slave needs you, just please fuck me, please fill me with your cum. Make me your little fuckslut, please sir, please give me what I need."

"That's good, my pet. You've been learning your lessons so well."

Spreading my wet pussy with his fingers, he thrust his hard cock deep into me. I gasped and tensed up. Grabbing my hips, Jim violently thrust into me. I moved my hips with him, his body slapping against my sharply stinging ass. I moaned, "Yes, yes! Fuck me harder, sir!" Jim's thick cock nearly tore me open as he fucked me harder and faster. My body tense, my nails digging into my palms, I turned my face into the pillow and screamed. Jim grunted and gasped as he thrust into me, holding me by the hips and slamming my body into his over and over again. All formalities aside, I screamed out, "Oh God, Jim!" my cry deteriorating into incoherent noise, as Jim raked his nails up my back, making the wounds from his belt burn anew.

Grabbing my hips and digging in his nails, Jim moaned, "God, Mattie, I'm coming." Jim's body shook as he came inside me, and he let go of my hips as he pulled out. He collapsed next to me, and I awkwardly tried to lie down flat in the bed, panting and whimpering. Petting my arm, Jim said gently, "guess I should let you out of those, shouldn't I?"

He kissed my cheek, and untied my ankles and wrists. I stretched out in the bed, flexing my wrists and ankles, purring and enjoying my newfound freedom. Smiling, Jim wrapped his arms around my waist. "Kitty's purring."

I sighed. "Mmmhmmm."

He ran his hands over my torso and kissed me on the shoulder. "Good. I like purring kitties. Especially good little slave-kitties like you."

12