Master's Good Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making a little happy sound, I put my arms around Jim and pressed my body into him, my face buried in his neck. "Thank you, sir." I murmured.

He stroked my hair and kissed me on the forehead. "It's ok, kitty, you don't need to call me 'sir' anymore."

I smiled and nibbled his earlobe. "I know."

Jim pulled the comforter up over the two of us and we snuggled up together, my fingers toying with his chest hair, his hands running along my arms, and our legs intertwined.

"How did kitty like that?" Jim whispered in my ear.

Euphoric, and beginning to get sleepy, I responded, "It was exactly what I've always needed."

He nibbled my earlobe and whispered slyly, "You ain't seen nothin yet."

"Oh, but kitty's exhausted."

"I know, baby, I know," he pet my hair softly, "that's why we have tomorrow morning...and tomorrow night, and the next morning..."

I moaned quietly, out of exhaustion, and reached behind myself to check my injuries. The skin from the center of my back down to my knees was stinging, and I could feel the heat in stripes where his belt had landed. Jim took my hand from my back and kissed it. "You're gonna have some serious marks in the morning, I'm afraid."

I kissed him on the mouth, squeezed his hand and smiled. "Trust me, hon, I don't mind."

"Good, that's what I like to hear. First order of business in the morning, though, will be some nice cool aloe and a gentle massage for my good kitty, ok?"

"Yes, sir."

I looked up at him with a smile, and he gently kissed me on the lips, the sweet warmth of his kiss making me feel as if I were floating.

"Goodnight then, little kitty. Sleep well; you're going to need it."

"Goodnight Jim-dear."

12