Masters' Hand

Story Info
slave gets introduced to fisting.
965 words
3.91
37.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautiful Sunday morning, the breakfast dishes are done and girl is looking forward to spending the day with her Master; he works a lot so the days they get to spend together are very precious to her. They walk into the living room, he sits in his favorite comfy chair and starts reading the Sunday Paper, she kneels beside him on the floor; she is naked except for her collar and she can feel its solid steel weight cool against her skin, a reminder that she is his; body, mind and soul.

Her head bowed, hands behind her back, she listens to Masters' steady breathing and the rustling as he turns the pages. Every so often he reaches out with one hand and strokes her head and like a cat she leans into each one. Neither one of them is saying anything, there is no need for words; the peace and comfort surrounding them speaks volumes.

The Sun moves past the window, its rays dance across the carpet and warm her skin. Master lets out an annoyed huff as the sun hits his face and he places the Paper between him and the window. She glances up and smiles at his irritation but the smile turns to a gasp as Master pinches her nipple hard, letting her know not to get too cheeky. She takes heed of his warning and bows her head again, taking a deep breath.

Master folds up the Paper, places it on the table, he bends down, grabs her chin and lifts up her face. She stares at him, his features as familiar as her own, his eyes pierce through her, touching something deep inside and she shivers in awareness. His lips part as if he wants to say something but then he swoops down and captures her mouth in a blazing kiss. Their tongues and lips engage in an age old mating dance, his powerful and giving; hers yielding and receiving. He breaks the kiss with a little bite to her lower lip and strokes her face.

"Come littleone," he whispers; as he takes her hand and she follows him to their play room.

Master leads her to a short bench that is placed against a wooden beam, attached to the beam is a spreader bar. He motions for her to lie down on her back; then he shackles her wrists to the beam. He ties her ankles with ropes to the spreader bar and she is now lewdly displayed for his pleasure. She trembles as he touches her breasts, kneading, squeezing and pinching them; she arches up with a moan as Master clamps her nipples. The pain overrides the humiliation of being spread wide.

"You are so beautiful tied up like this my pet, so open and vulnerable," he tucks hard on the nipple clamps and she lets out a groan as pain shoots through her breasts.

The pain soon centers in her pussy as she feels moisture seeping from the opening. She is aroused by her Masters Power and Control over her. She watches him walk over to the cabinet and strains to see what he is taking from inside. Her Master comes back and without saying a word he shoves a plug up her ass. She gasps for breath at the new pain assaulting her, tears gather in her eyes but she swallows them back, not wanting him to see them.

He strokes her pussy, and she starts breathing harder, he pinches her clit and she whimpers with need. Master strokes a few more times, dipping his finger inside her now soaked pussy, gathering liquid. He adds a second finger and then a third, still stroking. She can feel her juices running down the crack of her ass, she starts panting when he adds a fourth finger, she sees him tuck in his thumb and watches as his hand slowly disappears inside her pussy. The feeling of being fisted is almost overwhelming.

Master looms over her, his tall presence her only focal point; he continues to fist fuck her, her breathing turns into grunts and moans, she is getting close, her pussy is trying to contract in preparation for her climax but his hand prevents it. He speeds up his strokes slightly; with his other hand he pinches her clit. She arches into his strokes and she can't hold it much longer.

She cries out, "please Master; may your slave cum?"

She hears his harsh voice, "not yet slut; you better hold it until I give you permission."

She barely comprehends what he says to her, but she can tell by the sound of his voice that she has to wait. He continues his assault on her pussy, her breathing hitches; she closes her eyes as she tries to hold back.

"Open your eyes slave," his voice penetrates her foggy mind, "look at me!"

She has to fight to open her eyelids. His eyes darken, lock onto hers, willing her to keep her focus on him. He pushes his hand in and out a few more times and then he shouts,

"CUM NOW!"

He pulls his hand out, slaps the clamps off and she lets go with a scream, gushing juices everywhere. Her pussy is gaping, liquid flowing from its opening. She is shaking with the force of her climax, and she starts to cry. Her Master unties her and sits her up slowly; she feels his warmth as he gathers her in his arms, soothing her with low whispers. She wraps her arms around him, slowly regaining her composure.

"I am very proud of you littleone," he smiles at her and kisses her gently.

As he carries her to the bathroom she lays her head against his shoulder, feeling safe in his arms.