Master's Interview

Story Info
Frustrated Dom finally finds the perfect slave.
1.6k words
4.18
19.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired in part by true events. Names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved.

*

"Come in." Luke grumbled angrily at the door. There was only one girl left to see. The door opened slowly and there was a timid "hello" from the figure that entered. He looked toward the door and he smiled a little as his eyes drank her in. She had a beautiful figure, a lithe body clad in a little black cocktail dress. She was short, but you would never know it unless you saw her barefoot, her heels were easily three inches tall. He rose from the bed and crossed over to her to get a better look at her. Their eyes met briefly, she was the one to look away. She was taught never to make eye contact without permission. This made him smile again, she had done this before.

"Tell me your name." He commanded as he circled her like an animal ready to pounce.

"Jamie." She spoke no more; he had not asked her for anything more than her name.

"Strip. Now." She tried her best to unzip her dress on her own, but could not reach. Her struggle amused him mildly, but eventually he grabbed her roughly and forced her around. He unzipped her and the dress fell in a black shimmering puddle onto the floor.

He was pleased at what she wore underneath or rather what she wasn't wearing. No panties, no nylons. She stood with her back to him in nothing but her bra and heels. He grabbed her ass firmly and suddenly and she gasped in shock, she hadn't expected him to touch her so soon. He was satisfied with the shape of it and its resilience. He spun her around again and lifted her chin gently to look her in the eye. His cold blue eyes stared through hers. He ran his thumb along her bottom lip, she licked it gently and tried to take it into her mouth. He slapped her across the face and left a mark that glowed red. She did not raise her hand to her face or make any noise, but her eyes looked down again and filled with tears.

"You didn't have my permission to do that. Don't make me leave another mark on that pretty little face of yours." Then in one motion he tore her bra from her body, exposing her breasts to the air. He used both hands to cup and massage them and used his thumbs to tease her nipples into a quick and fierce arousal. Again satisfied he moved one had down to her cunt. He found her wet and ready. He ran his fingers along her slit and her breathing began to quicken. She moaned and he quickly took his hand away. Luke began to undress himself and threw his clothes on top of hers.

"So far you seem suitable...I bet you want to cum, don't you slut? But first I want to see if you can please me. I want you to suck my cock, but you are not to use your hands, understand?" She nodded and dropped to her knees in front of him. Instead of taking his cock right away, she nuzzled and licked his balls. Luke let out a quite groan and tangled his hand in her hair.

Jamie took his cock next, and it was hard for her to take the full length of it without gagging. She sucked eagerly, loving the taste of him and lapping his pre-cum up with her tongue. Sucking him and feeling him grow harder in her mouth made her even more hot and wet than before. Not caring that it would surely result in punishment, she moved one of her hands to her clit and began to rub it gently. Luke's eyes were closed in rapture so he did not see her at first, it wasn't until she purred a little noise of pleasure that he looked down and saw her pleasuring herself. He roughly pushed her backwards and she fell sprawled onto the floor.

"So you like to touch yourself, don't you slut? That is something I will have to correct. You are not to touch yourself or cum or do anything unless I tell you to. Since I assumed you knew better, I shall have to punish you now and afterwards you will thank me for doing so. Is that clear?"

"Yes..." She said timidly, still in a heap on the floor.

"That is not how you answer me, slave."

"Yes, Master." Jamie dared not call him her master until he said it was okay, that would have been presumptuous. But since he insisted upon her addressing him as such, it meant that she was his. In one swift motion he pulled her to her feet and bent her over the bed with her ass in the air. She heard him open one of the dresser drawers and take out several items. He returned and quickly handcuffed her wrists to one of the bed posts.

"Just to ensure you don't pleasure yourself during your punishment. I'll take them off if you are very good." He ran his hand down her back and over her ass. He slapped each cheek hard to test her tolerance, and to his surprise she let out a moan of pleasure. He grabbed one of the objects off the dresser and ran it down her back so she would know what he was about to use on her, a leather riding crop.

He took it away from her skin and she anticipated the first blow, but instead he reached underneath her and rubbed her clit with the striking end. When she was purring with pleasure, he gently slapped her clit with it and she moaned loudly. Suddenly he began punishing her, fast and hard. He whipped her with a fury of blows across her back, legs, and thighs. With each lash, tears filled Jamie's eyes and wetness trickled down her legs. Luke loved the noises she made and how hot she was getting off of being punished; he thought that he would come all over her without touching her with his cock. After what seemed like hours of whipping, he finally stopped and took a moment to admire the many stripes he had left on her skin. He knew if he continued she would cum violently, and he did not want that just yet.

"Thank you, master." Jamie sobbed.

Luke gave her hair a cruel twist and with the other hand he shoved the handle of the crop into her throbbing pussy. "You wanna cum don't you?" he said as he fucked her with the crop handle. Jamie's flesh was burning and she felt like she was going to explode. It took her a few moments to tell him so, yes she wanted to cum and yes she wanted to very badly. "Remember slave," he whispered hoarsely into her ear as he bit and kissed her neck, "remember who you cum for. You cum for me, for my pleasure. You cum when I tell you to."

"Yes Master," she said hoarsely, "I want to please you."

"Good girl. So I will keep my promise and remove the cuffs. But I am far from being done punishing you." He pulled the crop handle out of her and unlocked the cuffs. She rubbed her throbbing wrists and wished she could rub her cunt, but restrained herself. He walked to the side table, where the ice bucket sat, and brought it over. He laid her on her back and took an ice cube out of the bucket. He slowly ran it over her cunt and the coldness of it made her squeal. She almost came, but gritted her teeth and forced herself not to.

He smiled wickedly and inserted the quickly melting ice cube into her and left it there. He took another cube and held it just above her left nipple and let the cold water drip down unto it. He went to the right one, back and forth until he was satisfied with their hardness. Luke let out a little laugh and lowered himself between her legs, he licked her gently. He swirled his tongue around her pussy lips and flicked her now flaming clit until the ice cube was melted. She needed to cum, she had to...she couldn't take it any more.

"Master..." she gasped "Oh...master, please..."

"Please what?" He mocked her as he started rubbing his cock against her soaking pussy. "Please what? What do you want?" He shoved two fingers inside her and she bucked. "Something like this? I don't know unless you tell me. Beg me for it, slave."

"Please fuck me Master. Fuck me, cum all over me. But please let me cum! Please...Master." She was half out of her mind. Without hesitation he flipped her over so she was on all fours and plunged into her up to the hilt. She took all of it easily and gasped in relief as he fucked her. He pounded into her and twisted his fist cruelly in her hair. Within a half dozen strokes he gave her a gentle command "Cum bitch, cum for me." A fierce orgasm racked her body and she shook and screamed as she came all over his lovely cock. She gripped him and he came with her, moaning loudly as he quickly pulled out of her and spurted onto her pretty little ass. How he loved this nimble little tart!

Jamie collapsed on the bed and shook with post orgasmic pleasure. She loved it, being soaked in sweat and her ass coated with his cum. She smiled broadly and licked her lips in complete satisfaction. Luke kneeled beside her and she raised her head to lick the last of his cum from his cock. It was certain, he had found the perfect little slut, he couldn't believe his luck. "mmm..." he said as he stroked her hair "I think you will do quite nicely."