Master's Little Slut

Story Info
submissive finds her place.
1.4k words
3.81
36.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her hands move tighter together, then the weight of her bound hands hang a moment the pull of her neck back until she made a soft choking sound. The pressure eased and she heard the sound of two snaps being pressed in place. Slowly she tested her bonds, trying to pull her hands away from each other and quickly gave up. He'd made sure that nothing she could do would free her arms, even though she'd been a little unwilling to put on the new toy he had gotten, she'd been leery of the weight of her hands being hung from her neck. Shuddering at the remembrance of the way the toy looked she bent her head to the right, the motion telling him silently that she was alright, that nothing was wrong.

Master had told her not to speak tonight, she didn't want to disappoint him this time. Standing tall there she raised her chin up again, reveling the spark of silver of the d-ring of her leather collar. She didn't know what else he wanted to do, but she wasn't about to get punished for failing her stance.

Out of the corner of her left eye she spotted him leaning into the chest he had that kept his toys. Taking a breath she returned her gaze to the brick wall adorned with hooks in front of her and drew in a breath, feeling the bodice pull close about her ribcage.

"I want you to close your eyes." His voice seemed distant but firm, and she did what he asked, slowly closing her eyes and after a moment she felt what her mind was questioning. The velvet of the blindfold glazed the back of her eyelids and she felt the buckle tighten it into place. Breathing out once more she steadied herself again and raised her chin higher. "Beautiful."

Taking another shallow breath she felt him draw closer, and then his lips slowly dance over her own, the sudden heat that the gesture brought to her made her almost drop to her knees. Instead she let him know her starting pleasure by a soft purr.

"My little one like this situation she finds herself in?" His fingers were at her collar then, and she was urged forward by the pull of the d-ring. Gulping she tipped her head to the right, and then bent it down. His laugh followed as he led her blindly, "Good, although the bodice I got you makes you look utterly beautiful I wish to see you."

She felt his fingers again, this time slowly unhooking her, as the weight holding her breasts up eased she felt their heavy presence and shifted a little, parting her legs so that she wouldn't break her form. Briefly her hands tugged at her neck again, then eased off, as they were re-latched to the belt that she wore just for these occasions. Shifting again she felt his fingers trace over her left hip, leaving a trail of tingling heat that focused right between her legs.

"Yes, now that's much better." His laugh reached her ears again teasing her. She wondered if he had anyone else here watching, just that thought centered more heat between her legs and she started to feel her own moister touch her upper thigh. Whimpering a little she dipped her head quickly to the left, but not down enough to say anything was wrong. "Oh, my little bound bird isn't comfortable?" His fingers slipped too quickly to the source of her uncomfort and those seeking little devils tweaked her bud, sending an explosive shiver though her spine ripping a gasp from her lips. "Ah, I see why."

She felt the heat of him near her then the taste of herself upon her lips, slipping her tongue out she cleaned his fingers, letting her lips linger a little afterward in a silent thank you for his gift.

He moved away from her again, leaving her standing there alone. She didn't know how long, the cool air of the room circled slowly around her unintended heat. She shuddered quietly as she tried to rest her thoughts. Then she heard him, moving closer and with a forward jerking of her body the stinging kiss of her most favorite toy.

Again he let the flogger fall heavily, each tendril bending to coil over her bare ass, skillfully licking her in the most tenderest of places. Over and over he let it kiss over her flesh, the pain washing in a dull wave as she felt her body react in it's ancient way, slowly feeling the heat of her sex grow to match, throb for throb that of the pain.

Crying out softly she twisted, breaking her form as she fought herself from going over the edge. She knew it wasn't a good thing to do but she couldn't help herself, it was that or cum and she would get into bigger trouble if she did that. His last pass over her ass was harder than normal, and a higher up on her back, each leather length biting deeply into her skin, she felt like they could go on forever, deeper and make her bleed, but before her thoughts could finish the toy was off her body and only cold air was left to lick her wounds.

Without a word she felt the ring of her collar tug her forward again and she followed, unable to do anything else. On wobbly legs she plodded after her until she was forced to her knees. The bare skin of them touched the soft silken rest of the prayer bench. Swallowing quickly she instinctively bent forward, resting her cheek on the pillowed seat that was there. Raising her ass high in the air to him, she hoped that it would appease him in some way.

"You are a little slut aren't you my dear." He hissed as he bent over her, the heat permeating through to her bones, "Well slut, why don't you show me what you really are. Legs apart now, slut."

Jumping to that, she parted her legs quickly, wide as she thought he wanted them and raised her ass higher into the air, offering it to him.

"Yes that's my little slut." Then she felt the head of the crop slowly tracing the insides of her thighs, slipping into her sex. Groaning against the silken seat she rocked her hips gently, "Hmm, yes… I see you are just what I have labeled you." She rocked her hips again, feeling the crop graze her bud making her sore a little higher into passion.

He let her for moments, masturbate using his crop, as she felt his eyes burn into her back. Each time the stiff leather touched her bud she jerked back feeling her body tense tightly her muscles screaming for release, again and again she tormented herself for his amusement. Then like a flip of a switch he withdrew the crop and swung it hard against her thighs, drawing her legs further apart.

Harder and harder he drove the crop against her tender skin, her body singing as she called out over and over again, needing to cum, needing to please him by her very voice. And suddenly the on slot of pain stopped, giving her the briefest of moments to catch her breath.

"My little slut ready to sum for Master?" He seemed amused by it all, as his hands cold in contrast to the warm pain of her ass and thighs, skimmed over her. She dipped her head quickly to the right, needing it badly the pain of keeping it in nearly unbearable. "Good. Cum my slut, cum now."

Upon the last word one of his hands slipped into her sex, and flicked her tender bud hard, causing the last of her resistance to fade and her body to grows stiff as the wave of pleasure flooded over her soul. The other at the same time bringing down the handle of the crop using it like a cane, in three hard whaps.

The combined sensations brought her passion to an all-new high. Her voice left her in a loud long anguished cry of ecstasy and her body shuddered as she felt her own juices flow down her thigh.

"Very good my slut, very good."

As the final shudder drifts down her spine she turns her head a little, a breathless whisper forming her lips into 'thank you Master'. Nothing more was needed to be said. She was His, and this is what he wanted her to be, his little slut, and she was all the more happy to be just that!