Master's Little Slut

Story Info
The day started off like any other day.
4.7k words
4.58
31.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started off like any other day. Her Master got up and got ready to go to work. She kissed him goodbye and wished him a good day like always. He had this look in his eye she knew that sparkle and knew he was up to something. She smiled knowing he had something planned for that evening. She continued to do chores and get things done for the day. She waited for his call at lunch like always, it made the day go by faster just hearing his voice over the phone. The phone rang, she answered it knowing it was her Master.

"Hello my love," he said, she smiled inside.

"Hello Master how is your day going?" she asked.

"Just fine my love," he answered.

They talked for awhile and then he said, "My love I have something i would like you to do for me today." She was always happy to do as he wished and replied, "yes Master, what would you like me to do for you today?"

"My love we will be having company for supper tonight, there will be 2 guest joining us, I am leaving it up to you what you would like to make. I want you to wear your black skirt, your black stockings and the black sheer shirt," he said.

"Yes Master," she replied. "Is there anything else?"

"Your black 5 inch heels also my love," he said.

She smiled inside as she could feel the juices flowing between her legs she was so wet. She was looking forward to whatever Master had planned for that evening.They continued talking for a bit longer. There was so many things she wanted to ask him about this evening, but knew he wouldn't tell her. He loved to surprise her and she always enjoyed the surprised.

"My love," he said,"I need to get going now."

"Have a good day Master and I will see you when you get home," she said.

"I will my love," he replied.

She heard that tone in his voice it sent shivers through her.She thought about what Master had planned for the night, she knew they would be having guests for supper but whom she did not know. With dressing the way Master told her to she also knew it was going to be an exciting night. She was her Master's little slut and enjoyed pleasing him. She could feel the wetness between her legs and wanted so much to take her fingers and rub and pinch her throbbing knob but knew better. She thought about calling her Master and asking for permission to play, but knew he would say no, as he would want her wet and horny for the evening he had planned. She had 5 hrs to get things done.

Chapter 2

She went to the fridge and decided what she would be making for this evening. She took out a nice beef roast seasoned it and placed it in the oven. She had a few hrs to let it cook.She went to the bedroom and took out the things Master had asked her to wear for the evening. She could feel the juices flowing her pussy so wet, hot and her pussy throbbing. She wanted to rub her pussy so bad but she knew without permission she would be in trouble.

She remembered the time Master caught her playing without permission. She was placed on the bed, told to spread wide while he whipped her pussy. She still felt the sting of the small flogger hitting against her skin her Master's voice saying, "repeat after me my love, I will not play with myself without permission."

She had to say that after each smack of the flogger. The pain was intense but the juices were running down her pussy, and between her ass cheeks. Her pussy hurt so bad. She was told to stand up and turn over. She felt the first whack with the belt across her ass.

"One," she said.

Then came 2, 3 , 4 and so on. It hurt so bad she could feel the welts building, the throbbing in her pussy was gone. She felt tears building up inside, but knew she was wrong and held them back. She sure didn't want a sore welted ass for tonight. She pushed the thoughts of playing out of her mind the best she could.

She checked on supper and added the potatoes and carrots to the roast, placed a bottle of wine in the fridge to chill. Looked at the clock she still had a few hrs to get things ready. She set the table for 4 people, placed two candles in the middle of the table and stood back and looked. It was perfect she knew Master would be happy. She looked at the clock it was time for her to get ready.

She went in the bathroom and turned on the water, a nice warm bath is what she needed. She set everything she needed on the side of the tub and climbed in. Slid down into the water and relaxed. She soaked for a bit feeling so relaxed. She stood up and placed one leg on the top of the tub, took the shaving cream and placed some in her hand took her hand and lathered up her pussy, took the razor and started shaving her pussy. She wanted to make sure the lips were smooth she loved the feeling of her pussy all shaved and smooth.

She fought the urge to rub herself she was so worked up. Thinking about what Master had planned for the evening didn't help much either. She finished shaving and rinsed off washed her hair and stepped out of the tub. She wrapped herself in a towel. She fixed her hair, did her makeup, painted her nails, applied lotion to her body and started to get dressed. She looked at the clock there wasn't much time left. She felt the excitement and nervousness building in her, her pussy was so wet.

She went back to the kitchen to make sure everything was ready. She smiled to herself it was perfect.

Chapter 3

She heard the lock in the door and went to greet her Master. He looked at her and smiled, then took her in his arms and kissed her. She felt his tongue slipping between her lips as his hands grabbed her ass and squeezed. Her pussy throbbing, she wanted her Master to take her right then and there. He released her and smiled.

"You look fantastic my love," he said.

She smiled. "thank you Master," she replied.

He went into the shower, she went into the kitchen to finish getting things ready. She was bent over getting the roast from the oven when she felt his fingers gliding along her pussy and ass, she could feel his fingers enter her pussy feel them going in and out she didn't dare grab for the pot as she knew she would drop it. He pulled his fingers out placed them to her lips and she licked them clean. She then to the pot out placed it on the stove and felt a smack on her ass.

"My little slut is hot and ready as usual," he said. His smile told her he was happy. She turned and smiled.

The door bell rang, she could feel herself getting nervous. Truthfully she was more excited about what would be happening that evening. Master went to the door and there were two guys standing there. Master let them in. She was introduced to them and she took their coats and hung them up. She could feel there eyes watching her as she walked to the closet. Her skirt came to the bottom of her ass so the slightest bend would expose her wet shiny pussy. They went into the living room and took a seat. She handed everyone a drink bending slightly as she handed them their drink which gave them a little peek of her wet glistening pussy and saw the smile on her Master's face. As she returned to the kitchen she could hear her Master saying, "didn't I tell you my pet was wonderful, she is a perfect little slut. I know you both will enjoy fucking her my little slut loves to be fucked and her pussy sucked, she does know how to please," he said.

She smiled to herself and got the food ready. She could feel her nipples rubbing against her shirt and the juices flowing between her thighs. She called to Master to come into the dining room. They came and sat down at the table. She began to pour the wine into the glasses, she felt her Masters hand on her ass.

He gave it a little rub and said, "everything looks lovely my pet."

She smiled and said "thank you Master,"

She took her seat beside him at the table. Bare ass touching the seat legs apart so that her pussy was on the seat. She knew that when she didn't wear underwear her ass must be touching the seat. Without any underwear on she could feel the juices from her pussy the warm sensation knowing there was going to be a wet spot when she had to get up.

She felt her Master's hand gently sliding up her leg till his fingers slightly touched her pussy lip. She wanted to spread her legs a little more, have his fingers rub her swollen pussy and feel them deep inside her hot pussy but knew better. She felt her Master's fingers touch her swollen pussy she almost came. He removed his fingers and placed them to her lips she opened her mouth and licked the juices off his fingers. She knew they were being watched and seen the smile on their faces and the excitement in their eyes. She let out a small squeal, her Master had grabbed her nipple and squeezed it. He looked at her and smiled, they continued their meal, she sat there quietly listening to the men talk. Thinking to herself this was going to be a wonderful evening.

She had been shared before but with only one guy and her Master she had enjoyed that. She looked forward to having 3 cocks to please and was getting very wet and excited.

Chapter 4

The men got up from the table and went into the game room. She cleaned up the kitchen and could hear them playing pool. Thoughts of what the rest of the night would bring was making her so wet and horny, she couldn't wait for the rest of the evening to begin. She knew her pussy would be licked, fingered and fucked, the thought of the cocks she would be sucking and then fucking her had her dripping wet her pussy throbbing, her mouth watering.

She went into the game room and poured herself a drink, asked if anyone else needed one and was told they were fine. They finished their game and Master decided they would play doubles. Her Master came over and whispered in her ear.

"My pet" he said, "each time it is your turn I want you to make sure that pussy of yours is in plain view, I want you to show them that hot pussy that they soon will be pleasing, I want it wet and shiny".

She smiled at him and said, "not a problem Master."

He looked at her and smiled, "I never had any doubts it wouldn't be my little slut," he said.

She made sure her pussy was in plain view as she made her shots and could see that the guys cocks were hard. She smiled to herself. She felt a slap on her ass as she bent over to make a shot and let out a squeal. As they continued playing she was getting so wet she knew her pussy was moist and shiny and wanted a hard cock fucking her. She was getting more excited by the minute as she took her final shot she felt her Master's hand on her shoulder and he guided her to stay bent over. She felt his foot touch hers and knew he wanted her to spread her legs apart. She felt a hand slowly rubbing her ass, Then another hand on the other cheek rubbing and groping, she felt fingers slowly running up and down her wet glistening pussy, which made her even wetter. She shivered as she felt fingers slowing entering her wet hole, she wanted to push against them and yell fuck me, fuck me now but she knew she couldn't move till her Master told her she could.

She knew it wasn't her Master's hands touching her. The fingers slowly starting going in and out of her pussy faster and harder, she could feel the juiced flowing and wanted to cum so bad. she could still feel the hands on each side on her pussy holding it wide open. She felt the fingers come out and wanted to cry out please, more more but knew better. She waited, she felt a warm tongue glide up and down her moist pussy lips she felt a moist warm tongue glide across her swollen knob she moaned in pleasure. The licking and flicking of her knob was giving her so much pleasure. Being so worked up that day she was so happy to have the tongue pleasing her. Her body was quivering and shaking and without thinking about it she came. She quickly heard her Master's voice, She knew that tone and knew she was in trouble.

"My pet," he said, "Did i tell you to cum, or did you even ask permission?"

"No Master" she replied, eyes lowered,

"I am so sorry Master," she said.

"You must be punished my pet," he replied.

"Yes Master." she said.

She kept thinking to herself, I sure hope I didn't ruin the night. She knew her Master was not happy with her and that made her sad. She felt her Masters hand on her arm as she was raised off the table, she knew as they walked where her Master was taking her. He lead her to the other side of the room and through the door. The men Master had brought over followed them, she didn't want to be punished in front of anyone but knew she had no choice in the matter.

"Take your shoes off", her Master said.

She bent over to remove her shoes and felt a smack across her ass with the belt, she let out a squeal. She felt her Master's hands from behind her removing her skirt and then her shirt. He took one arm and she felt the cuff go on then the other, next came her ankles. He lead her over to the wall and facing her towards the wall, he restrained her hands to the wall, then he bent down and attached her ankles wide apart.

He asked the two guys to stand on each side of her then asked them to play with her tits, and when he said squeeze they were to pinch her nipples hard. He made her bend slightly so her pussy was in view and began to smack it with the belt, she let out a scream of pain. She felt 4 more hits before it stopped.

Her Master stood beside her and proceeded to spank her ass with the belt, as each smack hit he would say squeeze. The pain from the smacks and the pinching of her nipples was sending so many sensations through her body, she cried in pain but also wanted to moan in pleasure at the squeezing of her nipples, her pussy was on fire and she could feel the juices running down her thighs. She wanted to scream out to her Master to make her cum, so she could release all the sensations that were going though her body but knew better. Thats what had got her into trouble in the first place and didn't dare ask if she could cum.

It didn't help that the 2 guys were fondling her breasts, taking there tongues and licking her nipples. She turned to look at her Master.

"Have you learned your lesson my pet," he said.

"Yes Master," she replied. Trying hard not to beg him for release.

"Good girl," he said.

She felt his hands rubbing her ass and felt them move between her legs. He felt her wetness and placed his fingers inside her hot wet pussy his fingers moved faster and faster, she could feel her juices running down her thighs and on his fingers. He could feel her shaking and her pussy getting so tight trying not to cum. He fingered her for a bit longer 3 fingers fucking her and one on her swollen knob.

"May i cum Master?" she asked.

"No you may not," he replied.

She knew she had to fight it and not cum again without permission, it was so hard and she did everything she could not to.Begging him this time she said, "please, please Master may I cum?"

"No" he replied.

Her whole body was quivering and shaking, she didn't know how much longer she was going to be able to stand it. Just when she thought she would not be able to do it any longer she heard her Master say, "cum now my slut."

She came with such a force, everything was so wet. She could feel her cum running down her thighs. He kept finger fucking her till she was almost ready to cum again, removed his fingers and placed them in her mouth she loved the taste of her cum and licked her Master's fingers clean. She felt a hard cock trying to penetrate her pussy and bent a little to help, she knew it wasn't her Master. Her Master was standing beside he, kissing her. Her Master's kisses always made her so horny.

She gasped as the hard cock entered her and began thrusting deep inside her she began breathing harder as her Master kissed her harder and her breast were being licked and sucked by the other guy. The thrusting became harder and faster and she began breathing heavier and faster.

Her Master whispered in her ear "do you need to cum my pet?"

"Yes Master," she replied.

He smiled and said "cum my pet , and you may now cum as you wish."

She smiled and said, "thank you Master,"as she felt herself exploding.

Her juices running down her leg as the guy pulled out removed the condom and came on her ass.Her Master began to untie her and she fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and began sucking it. She licked the tip going around and around and took her tongue and licked up and down his hard shaft. She placed his cock in her mouth again and began sucking it. He grabbed the back of her head and held placing his cock further down her throat. She could feel herself start to gag and tried to relax as his cock went further down her throat. She wanted to please her Master and held off for as long as she could. As she sucked her Master's hard cock, she began stroking the other 2 cocks with her hands. She sucked on his cock enjoying it so much.

"Are you ready?" he said.

She nodded and she felt his cum slide down her throat, she loved the taste of her Master's cum and swallowed every drop. Her Master took his cock out and she licked it clean. Looked up at him and seen the smile on his face.

He said, "next one my pet."

She took the other cock in her mouth and began sucking on it. She had the two guys in front of her and switched back and forth sucking on their cocks. She knew this pleased her Master, her only thoughts were to please him. She sucked them both until they were ready to cum, stroking one and sucking the other she stroked them until they took over and stroked themselves. They both came on her tits. She looked at Master and he was smiling. Both men had cum and Master knew his pet needed to cum again. He enjoyed the fact that she was a cum slut, the fact she could cum over and over again, and that other men enjoyed fucking and eating her pussy. He told her to go get cleaned up.

Chapter 5

She returned and her Master lead her to the padded table she laid down on the table. Her head was raised so it was the right height for sucking a cock. He took one leg and tied it in the air took the other leg and did the same, her ass and pussy were in full view of everyone and was wide open for them to please her. He blindfolded her, she loved being blindfolded as it heighten the sensations. She felt hands all over her running up and down her pussy, playing with her nipples. She felt something touch her cheek and turned her head to find a cock there waiting to be stoked and sucked, she placed it in her mouth and began sucking on it. She started to feel fingers go deep inside her pussy thrusting in and out, each time another finger was inserted deep inside her pussy, fucking her hard and fast making her cum over and over, finally she felt the whole hand slowly go deep inside her, slowly going in and out she moaned in pleasure and came again.

She was sucking her Master's cock and stroking the other one with her hand. Her nipples where being sucked and pinched and this was getting her so worked up. She loved it when Master bit her nipple just as she was ready to cum. The pain heightened the orgasms she was having, she knew Master was the only one that would ever give her the pain she needed. She felt a fist fucking her, as well as fingers pinching and teasing her knob. She was breathing so hard and knew she would cum again soon.The hand was removed and she felt fingers fucking her pussy again she came again. She felt the fingers being removed from her pussy and a wet hot tongue taking its place. The tongue went up and down her pussy licking up the juices from her cum, she felt the tongue slide down to her hole and then go further to her ass, licking her hole, she cried in pleasure. She so enjoyed her hole being licked.

Then the licking stopped for a moment as the men switched and she felt the tongue again on her pussy and her ass. Her Master removed his cock then came on her face. She had her mouth open and her tongue out so she could catch what she could of her Masters cum, she loved feeling of his cum squirting on her face and running down her cheeks. Closing her eyes while he came she could feel his cum on her eyelids. She began licking her lips tasting his sweet cum that covered her lips and mouth. Her Master gently turned her head so she could suck the other guy. Placing his cock in her mouth she began sucking him, while the other guy fingered her pussy and licked her ass, The guy she was sucking was rubbing her pussy she came over and over again. It was time for a break and her Master untied her and they all rested and had a drink. She again went and got cleaned up.

12