Master's Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

"Are you ready my little slut?" Master said.

"Always," she replied and smiled at him.

Master had the one guy lay on the bed and she sucked him till he was hard and she placed a condom on his cock. Her Master then told her to get on top. She straddled the guy and felt the head of his cock at her hole. She was so wet again and the cock slid right in her pussy. She began to ride up and down on his cock, faster and harder with each stroke. Her Master touched her shoulder and bent her over. The guy began sucking on her tits her ass exposed to her Master. She turned her head and took the other guys cock in her mouth and began sucking on it.

She could feel her Master's lubed fingers playing with her ass slowing pushing his fingers in her hole, fucking her ass until she came. She felt his fingers pull out and the tip of his cock at the opening, she could feel it slowly siding it as he went back and forth.His hard cock filled her ass.

He began thrusting and she began moving back and forth as both cocks fucked her together, She had never had that before and it didn't take her long to cum.They continued fucking her. She loved the feeling of a cock in her ass, her pussy and her mouth. She thought to herself I am truly Master's slut and smiled, enjoying the fucking she was getting, coming again and again.

She heard her Master say, "Are you happy my pet?"

She moaned in pleasure. The guys were ready to cum again. Her Master pulled his cock out from her ass. She took the cock from her mouth and got up off the other guy.

Her Master laid her on her back spread her legs and shoved his hard cock deep inside her pussy and began fucking her fast and hard, she loved her Master's cock deep inside her, the way it filled her pussy, the way he made her feel, the way he could fuck her and make her cum over and over.

She was stroking the other two guys and knew soon they were all going cum. She moaned and screamed in pleasure as her Master fucked her pussy so fast and hard. His hard cock pounding her pussy.Her pussy was so sore, but the pain made her hotter and so horny.She began to cum over and over until she thought she was going to explode. She was screaming in delight as the orgasms were now none stop as her Master continued to pound her pussy with his hard cock.

"Are you ready my slut?" her Master asked.

"Yes" she replied, she was so worked up it was so hard to talk, her body was shaking and quivering.

Her Master asked the other guys if they were ready they both said yes. She released their cocks and watched as they continue to stroke themselves as her Master fucked her she continued to cum and so did her Master. She could feel his hot cum fill her pussy, it always satisfied her to feel her Masters hot cum in her hole filling it up. She felt cum squirting over her breasts from the other two.

She lay there exhausted and so satisfied. Waiting for him to pull out so she could feel it run down her ass. She loved the feel of cum sliding out from her pussy and down between her ass cheeks. To her that was the final stage to the pleasure she had received. Thats when her body could relax. She was so exhausted and so satisfied.

Her Master walked beside her and placed his cock in her mouth for her to clean. She took his cock in her mouth and licked it all over. The taste of her Master's cum mixed with her cum always pleased her and tasted so good. She lay there exhausted and so satisfied.

She smiled and said, "thank you Master."

"Is my little slut happy?" he asked.

"Yes Master" she replied "very happy."

She went to go get cleaned up and heard her Master and the 2 guys talking. They had told her Master that they were very satisfied. She heard them thank her Master.

"You have a wonderful pet," they said."and we would enjoy doing it again sometime."

Her Master smiled and said "That may be possible."

She came out of the bathroom and her Master came over to her and said, "You did good my pet and have made Master very happy."

She smiled to him and said "thank you Master, I am very happy also. I am so happy I pleased you again."

She knew she would be rewarded. She just wasn't sure how. But knowing her Master was happy was all she needed.

12