Master's Love

Story Info
Cady learns of her Master's love.
2.1k words
4.47
27.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening Slave, how is your night going?" My master says to me coolly over the telephone.

I love hearing master's voice, even on the phone; it makes me want to weep all the emotions it brings out of me. Master has a strong chest and shoulders, I have never been afraid he couldn't handle something. His jaw is square and his dark eyes rarely smile, I love to make him smile whenever I can.

"Oh, sir, it is going great now, boring day here" I say to him, practically gushing over the phone.

"Anything happen? I am on my way home, and like to be prepared" Master says in his calculated tone into the phone.

Master likes to know how my kids were; he has stepped into the role as their father when he became my master. I usually have nothing much to tell him, I don't have to; they run up to him and tell him everything anyway.

"Dad, dad, guess what? I made the football team" "Dad, guess what? I got an A+ on the test" "Daddd, he is picking on me" "She started it!" are some of their typical war cries upon His arrival home.

"Nah, not much, the kids are at my parents for the night, since I knew you were going to be late, I went to dinner with Jen, we went to the Spaghetti Warehouse. Oh, I got a call from Mike, and we talked for a bit, it was fun to laugh with him again, I was picking on him for being sleeveless. We were laughing about old times, I had forgotten how silly he was. Then he got all-weird on me, telling me he wants to 'reclaim me' and I told him that I am with you. He asked if I was collared, I told him no, you haven't seen fit too yet, and he told me to get my old collar from him and put it on. I said no, he told me that I will 'never be loved again like he loved me' (imitating him voice to show the stupidity of the words) and he was being snotty, I am so happy you are coming home now, you can deal with him when he calls back." I finally finish my ramble, sometimes I talk on and on nervously when chatting with Master, I can't help myself.

The phone line went quiet, an eerie silence coming from the other end. I shift nervously, and I tug at my shirt. I put it on because it is Master's and the oversized fabric usually feels good, but for some reason, it doesn't feel right, like I don't belong in it.

"Sir? Sir? Are you there?" I call out to him nervously

"Get into position, I will be home soon" Masters says softly and soon the phone goes dead, and my blood ran cold.

I go into the bedroom and get ready for him to come in. My head is spinning. What had I done? I told him the truth, he only told me I was not to have sex with another, or talk about sex with another, or show myself to another without his permission. I had not done any of those with Mike, well, none that I had admitted too. Sometimes, the conversation drifted, but I always pulled it back.

I hear Master walk into the room, I am on the bed, on my knees, my face is down and my arms are out in front of me. I have taken off all my clothes, and folded my jeans and Master's shirt neatly at the edge of the bed. My brown curls are down, engulfing my face. I cannot see him, but I hear him breath. I can feel his eyes on me. In a way, I wish I could see them, search them for something, I don't know what, just something. And in a way, I am happy I can't see them, that way, the last image of him I have in my head is of him smiling at me before work today. The phone rings, breaking the still silence, and I hear master answer it.

"Yes she is hear, who is calling? Mike? Yeah, here she is." Master says, noticeably angered.

He props the phone to my ear. And stands there, listening to my conversation.

"Mike, I can't talk now, Master is angry." I say into the phone, my voice filled with shame.

"Slave, does you master love you." Mike asks me as I shake slowly, my ear bouncing off the phone gently.

"I am not your slave, and I am sure he does!" I reply angrily to Mike.

"Has he told you like I did? Do you hear his voice tell you he loves you after every punishment? Before work? Before bed?" Mike continues, pressing both his and my luck.

"No, he doesn't, but I am sure he does. And don't call me slave, I am masters slave." I say to him defiantly.

Master takes the phone from me, and hangs it up. I am thinking of everything that Mike said, and without thinking, I look up at master while he stands at my head and my outstretched arms. The look on his face I saw, hurt me to the core of my being. It wasn't anger, it was pain. I have never hurt master like this before. I can feel my heart breaking into a million pieces, and I turn away.

"Slave." I hear Master say down to me.

"No master, please, don't make me look up again, I can not take the pain I see on your face, I am truly sorry." My eyes are burning with tears now as I speak to him softly, still not looking up.

The phone rings again, dear God no, I cannot do this, not now, not ever again. Master puts it on speaker. Mikes voice comes in and fills the room. "Slave, are you there?"

"Yes sir, I am here." I say, through slight sobs.

"Do you want me to be your master again?" Mike's voice is pleading, less authoritative than Master's.

"No" I reply back, coldly through my tears.

"Are you sure?" Mike asks again, definitely pleading now.

"Yes" I barely let the word escape my lips.

"I love you slave, you know that right?" Mike won't let up.

"Yes" I respond softly, defeated.

"Does he love you like I do?" Mike presses on, his voice ringing in the empty room.

I answer in silence, master has never said it, I don't know, I can't tell the truth, not with him listening, but I cannot lie, that would anger him more, right?

"Slave, I asked you a question, answer me" Mike pressed further.

"I do not know sir, I have never asked him if he does." I reply back with honesty, and not bad against master. I sit silently, hoping it was the right answer.

The phone line goes quiet, and I hear Mike breathing and I feel Master standing there...is he happy with me? I look up again, to take another peak at his face; more pain than before is etched into it. I was wrong again. I can feel my eyes turning red from the tears.

"Slave, is he home still?" Mike asks, breaking the silent tension.

"Yes sir, he is" I answer, in a daze now.

"Slave?

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you want him?" Mike's voice, hopeful again.

"Yes, sir, I am." I say, my words measured carefully, for Master's benefit.

Master hangs up the phone and walks over to me. He pulls my arms farther out and ties them to a hook on the floor, more roughly then ever before. My head is spinning, I know what I did wrong, but I can't put my finger on it.

"Slave, who is your master?" He says, knowing what my answer will be.

"You are sir" I say without hesitation.

"Then why did you answer him with the term of respect?" Master says, while tying me tighter to the hook.

"Habit sir, sorry, it will never happen again." I say, hoping He'll forgive me.

"No it wont, you are going to be punished now, I am giving you 10 swats for even talking to him, 10 for calling him sir." Master says, his tone rising with each word.

"Sir, in my defense, I did not know I wasn't allowed to talk to him" I plead to Him.

"You didn't know that you were not to talk to your ex master? That you were not to call him sir? That you were not to talk about our personal relationship with him?" Master asks me, incredulously.

A nervous laugh escapes my lips, as I reply honestly, "Putting it that way, I can see where I was wrong. I just looked at him as a friend, and talked to him as such."

Master is quiet, for only a moment.

"Is this a game to you?" He asks, anger hanging on his words.

"No sir" I say quickly, respectfully.

" I will begin in a minute. After each swat, you will reply 'Thank you master for loving me' do you hear me?" Master says firmly.

"Yes sir" I start to say but before I even get the words out, the first swat rang down on my ass.

"Thank you sir for loving me" I say through the pain.

Swat, harder then the first, it hurts, and I feel a welt growing on my tender ass.

"Thank you sir for loving me" I wince as I say it.

Swat, swat, swat. For a count of 20, each one harder then the last, each one followed by...

"Thank you sir for loving me"

Then #21, I paused, maybe I had miss counted.

"Thank you sir for loving me"

22! This one was lighter then the last.

"Thank you sir for loving me", I say while wondering...what am I doing wrong?

23! even lighter now, but on my red ass, it stung like a needle.

"Thank you sir for loving me" I say as I think, I know, I am doing everything right, I am on auto pilot with the words I am saying now, thinking about what I could have done wrong. 24!

"Thank you sir for loving me"

Number 25 is followed by the words from Masters' lips "Do you know what you are saying to me?"

"Thank you sir for loving me" I reply

26!

"Thank you sir for loving me"

"Listen to yourself slave, and answer properly and I will stop" Master says, without looking at me.

27! One of the lightest yet, but he is hitting the same spot over and over and my skin is tingling like pins.

"Thank you sir for loving me" What am I to say, he told me to answer that way...I'm just following orders.

'Thank you sir for loving me'.

28!

"Thank you sir for loving your slave"

29!

"Thank you sir for loving your slave enough to punish her" 30!

"Thank you sir for loving me" They do not hurt anymore, they are more annoying then painful, he isn't trying to punish me now, trying to get an answer from me.

31! is followed by Him talking again.

"Slave, you respond out of habit, I want you to think for yourself, think about what you are saying, and you will know the response I am looking for."

"Thank you sir for loving me" I say mindlessly now.

31!

I pause, thinking about what I am about to say...

"Thank you sir for loving me"

32!

Ok, I understand now, I am saying "Thank you sir for loving me", he loves me, I am thanking him for it, so, at 32 I respond...

"I love you too sir", smiling softly as I say it.

I feel master walk around to my hands, and untie them. He slides his hands over my bruised ass, and I feel his gentle touch. It warms my skin and I feel safe and proud to have him as my master. I look into his eyes, and I see it for the first time, he loves me. He really does love me, more then I have ever seen in anyone else's eyes. A smile curls his lips. And he kisses me and lays me back on the bed.

"Right now I am not your master, I am not to be called Sir, I love you, Cady, I am your lover tonight" he says softly, his eyes looking deeply into mine.

"I love you too.." I can't say master, or sir, habits must be broken. "I love you too Jase, I love you too." I say, closing my eyes to the softest, most sensual kiss I have ever experienced.