Master's Maid

Story Info
Captured slave is forced into becoming a maid.
1.9k words
3.97
92.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken to a darkened room, unsure of what time it is, my eyes are so foggy. What happened to me? I was tied to the bedposts, my jaw was sore, and my asscheeks were even sorer. I began to writhe in pain as my body woke up. I didn't know where I was or how I was going to get out of this bed.

Suddenly, there was a sound at the door, and then it opened slowly. The light peeking in behind the form was blinding, I couldn't make out who was there. I asked what they wanted with me. The shadow didn't say anything at first. Then, a booming voice washed over my ears with a very distinctive accent, my eyes widened, neck strained to see who is speaking to me.

You walk up to the bedside, and brush Your hands over my curves. My body is trembling madly in fear of the unknown, I start to speak and You throw your hand over my mouth, muffling all but my screams. You begin to explain as my eyes are bulging in fear overtop of Your large hand covering my mouth. I am forced to listen as You tell me that I have been captured, that I am now Your slave, Your property, I begin to writhe and squeal in protest, only making You laugh evily.

You have placed a collar on me, and then begin to untie me, explaining that You have to leave and that I am to put the maids uniform on that You have left for me in the bathroom. I try to protest and that only gets me a slap across the face. You tell me that You expect me to clean the apartment in Your absence. I nod nervously, not wanting another slap, "yes Ma..Master" I said stuttering nervously.

I get up once You have left the room, hearing the door to the apartment close. I look around with wild eyes at my surroundings. Suddenly, I think of the great idea of leaving, how will he know anyway, so I go to get my clothes and they are nowhere to be found, oh no, what now? So, then I just grab the sheet from the bed and wrap it around me tightly, and go for the door. Reaching for it, turning the handle, my heart racing a mile a minute it seems, and then I realize that I am locked in! Oh no, I cannot leave; this Master is keeping me a prisoner, a slave to him. I sulk all the way to the bathroom, keeping the sheet wrapped around me for a moment, then eyeing the barely-there uniform that Master has left for me. I am going to have to put that on, there is no telling what this Master will do to me if I do not follow his instructions.

I have to clean the entire apartment, dusting, polishing, vacuuming and the apartment looks fairly big. I let the sheet fall to the floor and reach for the outfit. It is black and shiny, very short skirt that looks like it sits out with a bit of crinoline underneath. The top is very low cut, also black satin, with puffy cap sleeves. A white lacy garter, tiny white apron, white fishnet hose and insanely high black heels completed the outfit. How does he think I can clean in 5" heels? I am about to find out if I can as I slip on the skirt, top, garter, apron, fishnets and heels.

Balancing precariously on these skinny heels, I begin to move about the apartment, inspecting my surroundings first. This Master didn't leave this girl any panties to wear with this outfit; the coolness of the room is felt at my bare cunt. I go into the kitchen and find the cleaning supplies, cloth, spray, duster, and sponges all in a bucket.

I start with the kitchen since I am already in here. Filling the bucket with warm soapy water, I don't see a mop anywhere so I'm assuming that I am to scrub on my hands and knees? I have never; ugh...this is impossible as I just stare at the large floor. Suddenly, I hear the door locks turn, oh no! the Master is home, I suddenly become so frightened, I dive onto my knees and dip the sponge into the bucket, scrubbing it hard in circles. My ass wiggling exposed to the cool air as my arms move back and forth. I face away from You, working away at the floor.

Suddenly feeling Your presence behind me, leaving Your handprint upon my ass. I squeal as Your hand lands numerous times. You grab a handful of blonde hair and raise to my feet, staring deep into my eyes. Your voice so deep and powerful, as You speak. This slave of mine will do a good job cleaning her new home, won't she? I nod heavily; soft whimpers escape my lips as I answer with a "yes Master!"

You let my hair go and I collapse at Your feet, "Get back to cleaning" and I answer again with a "yes Master" turning to scrub away, You stand there taking in the slut's wiggling ass with the red handprints on it. I finish in the kitchen and then move to the lounge, I see a couple of chairs and a sofa, small table, some furs on the floor, teetering on my heels, I move forward with my polishing cloth and spray, leaning over to clean the table, full breasts jiggling beneath the black satin that holds them in. Wiping down the leather chairs and then moving to the fireplace, dusting the mantle off.

I keep eyeing the furs and how soft they look, mmm what would it harm for me to take just a little break. Not seeing the Master about anywhere, I melt to my knees and crawl to the furs that lay in the middle of the floor, snuggling in them, wrapping them around me. I look over to the cleaning supplies and make a pffft sound, very content just where I am.

My eyes closed, drifting off to dreamland, a hand painfully awakens me in my hair once more, dragging me up to my feet. You promptly sit in one of the chairs and lay me over Your knee, this time there is a paddle in Your hand. I scream and kick only to Your enjoyment it seems, as it does nothing to help. I beg as You light my ass up with the paddle, the pleading for You to stop quickly turns into pleading for forgiveness for being lazy, I will do better, no more breaks unless Master approves them, pleaseee Master!

You don't answer, just slide me easily off Your knees to land in a pile on the floor in front of You, I crawl quickly to my cleaning supplies and head to the next room, my ass cheeks burning hot, Your evil laughs are heard as I crawl away. I stop at the bathroom, looking into the mirror at my welted, red cheeks. Whimpering, I begin to spray and clean the sink and toilet, turning to see a large, beautiful bath, like a garden tub. I look around to see where You might be, as I explore the room further.

Stepping lightly towards the tub, seeing scented candles lining the edges of the tub, mmm smells so good. I resist the temptation for a bath, knowing I best not get out of this uniform. A brush of my hand over my cheeks serves as a reminder what could happen, should I be caught lounging again. Oooow! So, I spray the tub and lean in to wipe it down, polishing the faucet handles. Finishing the job, I look back as I walk out, hoping the Master will be proud of my work.

Realizing suddenly that I am starting to accept my fate of being a captive slave to this Master. I look at the locked front door as I pass through to the next room, and know that I am not to pass through it again without this Master's permission ever again.

If my math is correct, I have two more rooms to clean before I am done. I walk into Master's bedroom and smile as it is very nice. A huge four-poster bed takes up the center of the room with a large dresser and mirror to the right of it, a walk-in closet to the left. Teetering on these tall heels, I walk up to the edge of the soft bed; it's so big and high off of the ground. I lean over the bed to make it up and fluff the pillows, my feet are off the floor and I'm kicking them playfully when I feel a pair of hands at my exposed cheeks.

Gasping as You then grab a handful of hair with one hand and thrusting Your cock between my asscheeks, taking me forcefully, dry and possessively. I squeal and scream into the sheets as You take what You now own, so rough. I grab at the bedding that I just made up as You pound my ass so hard, then You cum deep in my ass, not caring if I get to cum or not and pull out, smacking my ass and walking out of the room.

Leaving me panting breathlessly, writhing in pain, limp, as I lay sideways across the bed.

Starting all over again, I try to stand on my feet, knees wobbling as I was used so hard, pulling the sheets up, making the bed nice again. I take the dusting cloth over the dresser tops and cleaning the mirror.

Looking at the reflection of this broken, collared slut..i move pieces of hair from my eyes, a soft smile parts my lips. Looking over the room, making sure everything looks good for Master. One last room, wondering what is behind that last door.

I walk softly, clumsily to the last door, the only one that was closed. I hesitate before turning the knob, fear of the unknown I guess. I take a deep breath and turn the knob, opening the door slowly, the room is dark. My hand searches the wall for the light switch.

Finding it, I turn it on to reveal not a room, but a staircase. I gasp, as it is not what I expected to be behind the door. I don't want to go down, my legs are trembling and won't move it seems. I know that I have to go down, or I will have to deal with Master's punishment. I choose to move finally, and start down the steps carefully.

My eyes are wide with fear and amazement as I take in what is before me. It is a dungeon, with several pieces, fairly dark except for the light in the stairwell. I swallow hard as I step forward into the room, looking behind me. I wonder if I am alone down here, as I never seem to know where the Master is.

Pulling out the dust cloth, I move over the pieces of equipment, a large cross, spanking bench, and chains hanging from the ceiling, floggers and whips hanging on a rack. I lose my breath, as I fear that I will soon feel these tools on my tender flesh.

I feel that I have cleaned everything very well, satisfied I turn to the spanking bench, never having been on one before, my curiosity gets the best of me. I walk over to it, and lay across it, placing my hands and feet into the stirrups, I rest my eyes, imagining what it would feel like. Suddenly, I hear the basement door slam shut and footsteps down the stairs. I panic and can't get my hands or feet out!

To be continued...