Master's Near-cum Journal

Story Info
Master orders his slave to a day of "Obey and Report".
1.7k words
25.5k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers

Today's assignment from my Master was to conduct seven 99% near-cums between the hours of 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm on a dreary snow-falling Saturday. Sir also told his slave to keep thinking about the subject from the prior night, which was a possible bondage predicament scenario. The following is the journal submitted to my Master:

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sir, girl decided to perform your first required near-cum on the living room sofa (like yesterday on the arm of the couch) ... girl's only attire being white boy short panties and matching white bra. She was on her back with one leg over the back of the couch and the other leg resting on the floor.

Girl had a pillow up against her pussy, laying on her belly and going for a dry run to reach her second near-cum. She was squeezing her legs together and humping the pillow through her panties as her panting increased and her pussy was self lubing.

Girl uses her formal living room for a piano room. There is a white baby grand in front of the largest window of the house. Girl went in with the white curtains open, sat down at the keyboard and while looking straight out the window at any possible passersby, brought herself to a 99% near-cum with the squeezing of her thighs and ass muscles. This one took a little longer due to not having any stimulus against her clit . . . but was so worth it sitting there in only a tank top showing over her bra and panties.

Checking emails in girl's office allowed her to bring in a vibrator to put against the glass plug (Sir ordered the large glass plug inserted this morning into "his" pussy, along with three pieces of medium sandpaper against each nipple and "his" clit) in her pussy --- yes, her pussy was as full as can be. The vibration went through the plug and was felt on all sides of the imbedded proxy. Girl leaned back, legs up on her desktop and just left the vibrator sitting against the glass ... over time, it felt warmer and warmer and then a heated rumble began deep in her core. It made it up to a good 98-99% near-cum.

Girl decided to take her glass cucumber and warm it in water this afternoon, Sir. She kept it in tap water as hot as it would go -- not boiling, of course. She then took her hot cucumber and set it in the crack of Sir's ass . . . OMG! It felt good as girl squeezed her ass cheeks around the glass beauty! Two glass toys being squeezed by "Sir's" body! Girl touched her asshole with it, but didn't enter. Didn't need to. The warm tube was just a reminder to the warm pussy plug to get going and help girl accomplish Sir's assignment. Girl took the platform on the bottom of the glass plug (DJ) and turned him in slow circles, while pressing against today's much played with clit. Mmmm... Sir's chair was the perfect spot for this play. Girl's feet were planted on his ottoman while thinking about last night's predicament of hands being tied; ass being up and on view and other's slapping and making her ass pink then bright red. Laughing gents enjoying the reddened ass cheeks and standing back while Sir royally fucked his two holes.

Girl has read about and decided to experiment today with pole dancing, while the washing machine is in full-spin mode ... three forced full spin modes!! A pillow case was put on top of the washer (glass plug is in pussy -- girl didn't want the direct glass contact with the metal) and girl jumped up (ass naked) to see what kind of a ride it really gives to the receiver. Yes, Sir! If you sit on a washer with a large load of towels and open your legs and ass cheeks, you definitely will get a thrill...in order for girl to get as far as possible (without going over the orgasm cliff), she needed 3 spin modes . . . towels almost didn't need to go into the dryer!! LOL Mmmm.

Of course, girl's last 99% near-cum of the day is going to provide two things . . . an amazing near-cum (using girl's favorite utensil) and a way to wash off the sweat that Sir's assignments produced during this fast-moving day. Girl's showerhead on full pulse is always so quick to bring her to that place in her mind where she is floating ... but, not screaming -- yet. Sir knows that girl hit that 99% near-cum . . . so fast, so amazingly good!! (She almost opted to finish up her last near-cum in the Jacuzzi, but that is saved for special occasions that are more drawn out with numerous jets and positions and toys.)

As Sir told girl to do, she did think about possible bondage predicament scenarios...

1. Girl was tied front facing to a tree, in a short skirt and spiked sandals ... no undies. It happened to be in a golf resort area. Sir chose a string of trees that would be visible should a golfer slice his ball to the right side. Upon a quick ball search, the potential golfers would see girl's ass cheeks just peaking below her grey and black plaid skirt . . . one or two guys who were upset over the requirement of taking an extra stroke, actually got a feel and a slap or two for their lack of golf skill . . . girl was embarrassed and scared that the rogue golfers might call in others after they enjoyed feeling girl up and down and slapping her ass and breasts -- as egged on by Master. One even touched the milky dew visible at girl's pussy opening.

2. While walking along the lake, a van pulled up, door opened and girl was dragged into the van. Girl was quickly relieved of her shorts and tee. The van was equipped with a padded saw horse and girl was flung over and all four limbs tied to the legs of the saw horse. She was trussed up like a turkey. Her mint green lace thong and bra were left on -- but moved aside while fingers touched, squeezed, invaded at will. The van was parked along a scenic lake view, while Sir fucked his slave over and over, gave her a red hot birch rod ass beating, and forced his cock in her mouth and fucked her throat until he flooded her tongue and throat with his hot juices. Of course, the van was backed toward the lake and possible viewings by the sailboats or jet skiers made Sir all the fiercer in his forceful taking of his property.

3. Girl was alone in her company office, not expecting any visitors. She hears the sound the alarm makes when a door has been opened. Seeing no one at the front door, girl can only assume someone has entered at the rear with or without a key. She gets up and starts down the hall to see who has come into the storage room. Upon going into the area, she sees the passenger door to the Jag open and a male leg and shoe hanging out ... she calls out a greeting, asking who is there and his hand comes out and motions her closer. As she nears the luxury sports car, her arm is yanked forward and she is pulled/pushed across the open car door. Her pantyhose are ripped to shreds and his finger is instantly forced up her pussy. He tells her he is going to bring in her neighbors for a "sample" party. He ties her hands to her feet at the bottom of the open door. The assortment of local neighborhood men eagerly come in to see the equipment Sir will be using in his advance BDSM training classes. He informs the gents that they too can own a slave and use her in the same or not same manner. He gives them the run down on his normal training sessions with varied subs and shows the men what they can expect when they have their property correctly trained and mind-fucked to serve a Dom. Some of them appear to be taking notes as Sir masterfully uses and abuses his property in front of them.

4. Taking a shower should be a private thing ... or so girl thought. When taking her shower today, she was bent over, shaving her right leg on the built-in seat when she felt a hand on the small of her back -- pressing and holding her down. She slightly turned and saw a large, naked body entering the shower with her. A towel was dropped on her head, covering her face to prevent her from seeing who was with her. (But, being her Master ... she "felt" him.) He tells her that what is going to happen to her is totally for his pleasure and she is to take it and appreciate what is being given to her. He proceeds to fuck her ass over and over. He near-cums several times to prolong the pleasure for him and intensify the ass pounding for her. They move out of the shower and over to his chair after she has dried both of them. He orders his slave onto her knees and tells her to demonstrate her recently-trained cock and ball sucking skills ... he tells her she had better do it right and give him the ultimate pleasure he expects.

5. Sir takes girl to his friend's place and tells her that she is to do everything he tells her to do. No complaints, no hesitating -- follow every order as her Master demands. When they get inside, there are 5-6 men waiting. Sir has told them that they are permitted to beat his slave, fondle his slave and bid on her, with the highest three winning a gang-bang (as he oversees to make sure there is no permanent damage to his property). The men are more than ready to see her stripped and made ready for their bidding and abuse. Sir has her blindfolded, so that she is unaware who does or doesn't touch and unaware of the winners who fuck her 3 holes. Girl feels like all hands are touching her at some point, and since objects going in at different times are 'cold' with lubricant, she suspects it was more than 3 "winners" who may have partaken of Sir's chattel.

ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 for creativity.

Not the normal story offering. Fucking hot diary. Great first story offering, ditto79.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Wow

Now THAT was really, knickers-dampeningly naughty! I loved it - please write us lots more of this seriously hot stuff! Five stars seems poor reward for such a dirty, lovely story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The First Steps in Being an Owned Slut Pt. 01 i am trained to be a submissive without realising that i was.in BDSM
Complete Control Worshipping my man orally, and anally.in Anal
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
Becoming an Oral Slut My first time craving to suck my man's cock.in BDSM
Domestic Wife Ch. 01 Dominant husband teaches submissive wife about pleasure.in BDSM
More Stories