Master's New Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

I pushed my fingers further inside her most intimate parts and curled them. The walls of her pussy were so wet. I was finding it difficult feeling for that small, intensely pleasurable part of her. Suddenly her breathing changed--it was just for a fraction of a second--and if I hadn't been listening for it, I would have missed it. I knew Collette's body now and it was time to start getting used to Beth's. It was also time to move her up a notch or two just to see how difficult it was for her to hold her own orgasm back.

I let my two fingers gently run back over the little silky smooth section of skin I now knew hid her pleasure spot. Again, Beth's breathing changed. It was now time to build on that so I ran my thumb slowly over her clit, causing her head to shoot away from her chest and her mouth open but no noise came out of it. I continued this for a couple of minutes. Beth's knees gave a little but she corrected herself.

"Please Martin, may I cum for you?"

"Have I asked you to cum for me?"

There was such a long pause as her breathing changed again. Beth was really having a hard time at the moment and I think if she had spoken she would have lost her control. Even as Beth paused, I gave her senses more to deal with. The fingers of my other hand were now collecting the juices that I could catch dripping out of Beth's pussy and was putting them around the entrance to her ass.

Occasionally a finger would slip and push just fractionally into her ass. As I felt her ass give me access, I would withdraw it from her. I wanted her to stay off balance and not know if I chose to enter her ass or her pussy. Her body was a sheen now and I watched fascinated as the sweat collected along her back, a slow trickle had started its journey down her body.

"No... Martin... you... did... not."

Poor Beth was fighting her orgasm with everything she had. Even those few words were intensely difficult for her to say. With pleasure comes pain and I separated her pussy lips further by pushing two more fingers into her from my other hand. Her most intimate parts were so open and exposed to me now. The hairs on the back of my neck rose as I heard a scratching sound similar to running your fingernails along a chalkboard.

Beth's fingers were trying to dig themselves into the wall, her breathing erratic as small grunts escaped her lips. She tried desperately to hold herself back. I gently pulled her lips further apart, cum leaking from her at an increased rate now. Still, I needed to push her just a little further. Swiveling my fingers around, I placed my thumb on her glowing warm pleasure nub and pushed it in. Her body stiffened as though she had received an electric shock. I knew I couldn't take her any further.

"Beth I am going to remove my fingers from you now, but you will not cum. Once out I am going to enter you. Once our bodies touch and I have bottomed out inside you, you may cum,"

Slowly I removed my fingers giving Beth just a few seconds respite; my gaze still on the column of sweat following the contours of Beth's backbone. I stood and placed both hands on her hips with the tip of my penis snuggled comfortably just at the entrance to her cum-soaked ass. Her body moved just fractionally before she caught herself and stood still again. The column of sweat had now reached the small of her back and I lowered my penis to her pussy and entered her. A rush of breath escaped her lips as she fought so hard not to moan.

I now copied the pace of the column, as it approached her hole pushing more of me inside her. Then it was gone, the sweat now ran around her hole and tried to make its way from there. I had pushed all the way into Beth, she felt our skin touch and as her shoulders slumped, her muscles clamped and held me so tightly inside her as she screamed such a powerful orgasm. Cum from Beth made my legs wet, and her own legs gave again, but my hand left her hip and circled her waist so she didn't fall.

Again, she clamped her inner muscles around my penis demanding it in return for the pleasure/pain torture I was putting her body through. However, as much as her muscles demanded my seed, that same ripple effect was also sending Beth closer to her own precipice. Beth forced her head up and screamed again as I came deep inside her, sending her on another orgasm. I needed to pull out of her to keep her from falling, even in her state of orgasmic euphoria she refused to let me leave her pussy.

Beth's muscles clamped down even harder on me trying desperately to hold me there. With effort and a great deal of reluctance, I withdrew from her just as her body seemed to deflate. Her muscles had given up on her. I carried her to the bed and lay next to her; a tear trickled down her cheek. Beth looked terribly sad -- her face showing her emotions fighting within her.

"I'm sorry, Master. I promise I will try harder to stay upright next time."

There was silence between us. To me, she had done well for her first try. However, no matter how hard she tried, she was doomed to fail. I held all the cards.

"You were not given permission to call me 'Master', Beth. You understand I have to punish you now don't you?"

The look of both shock and later acceptance washed across Beth's face. It must have been a monumental effort for Beth to sit up on the bed even getting onto her knees after what she had just gone through, yet she accomplished it. She lowered her head, resigning herself to her punishment.

"You will be punished in stages. Now you must clean me and make me cum once more. In two hours I will call you to me and punish you once more do you understand?"

Remind me to play Beth at poker later. Her poker face is non-existent. She tried so hard not to smile and to keep her eyes lowered, and both times, she failed. I watched her eyes, which were totally black. Her pupils had dilated so much now that her beautiful brown eyes were simply not there. Her whole body was now fuelled with lust. Her dark and hungry eyes moved to my now limp penis and she crawled on all fours towards it like a cat getting ready to pounce on a mouse. I had barely heard the "Yes Martin" pass her lips when she devoured my penis.

Both girls had pasts and that past served Beth well that afternoon. Within seconds she had me cleaned and well on the way to being hard again. As my erection started for fill her mouth, Beth adjusted her action to accommodate it. I was in the lips of an expert now. She knew she had not been given permission to use her hands but Beth didn't need to. Within a few minutes, I felt myself close to coming and cum I did. Beth didn't even slow down such was her technique.

A few more licks and desperately trying to hide a smug look on her face she sat back on her legs and lowered her head. I smiled and she noticed. It was at that moment that I decided to treat her. I got off the bed, walked around to her, and picked her up in my arms. Beth was unsure about this but wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face into the other side of my neck as I took us both into the shower.

Setting her down on a seat by the edge of the shower, I turned on the faucet and then motioned for her to join me when the water was the right temperature. She stood a little uncertainly, her legs now slowly getting their life back into them, and entered the shower. We rubbed soap over each other's bodies until both of us were covered in a bubbly lather. Taking the handheld showerhead out of its unit, Beth proceeded to rinse me thoroughly -- checking any and all of my crevices for soap evidence. When she finished, she put the showerhead back into its holder and cast her eyes downward to the soapy water swirling around the drain.

The shower spray continued to rain down on her head and shoulders. I watched the soapy mix trickle down her gorgeous breasts creating silver beads of water at the very tips of her toffee-colored nipples, before melting into rivulets that ran down to her engorged pussy lips. I wanted to take her then and there against the wet, tiled wall, but caught myself.

"Beth," I said, clearing my throat. "Please hand me the showerhead and then close your eyes."

She did so and I used the shower spray to finish rinsing her. I did not want her to see my hardening cock, though she did have the semblance of a smile as she bowed her head when she had finished rinsing me.

Beth got out of the shower first, held out a towel and dried me while she remained wet.

"When you have dried yourself," I said, "you will come back to the bedroom. For now, you will leave your hair down."

Once on the bed, we fell asleep and when I awoke and put on my watch, I realized we had slept for almost two hours. Beth felt me move and opened her eyes. Instantly, she got onto her knees, awaiting the second part of her punishment. I let her stay there and went to the spare room to retrieve the suitcase I had brought, opened it, and picked one item out.

Walking towards Beth with the object I said, "Have you used one of these before?"

Beth looked at it, nodded, and then said, "Yes, Martin."

"Then go to the bathroom, clean yourself, and put this in. You will take it out if you need to use the bathroom, then clean it and replace it."

Beth took the plastic butt plug from my hands and left the room. Minutes later, she returned and stood in the middle of the room. I motioned her to turn around and she did, bending slightly so I could see the plug inside her. We got dressed and went for a walk around the lake. There was silence between us and I was uncomfortable with this.

"As we walk, I want you to tell me about yourself. As I have reminded Collette, some parts I know, some I suspect, so it's now up to you to fill in the gaps."

Beth told me about her life as second in a family of three girls, with both parents still happy and doting on each other. She talked about the fears at starting school, the help that Collette was throughout her childhood and onto college. The pair of them became more inseparable than she was with her sisters.

We stopped by a picnic table and Beth continued with her story. She dramatically described to me how she and Collette had snuck onto the Williams' farm across from their house as children because he had the sweetest apple tree.

At one point in the story, she stopped and shuddered as if she had a chill, and then continued the story. I looked behind Beth and noticed a car with a blonde-headed female driver had slowed and was watching Beth. The car paused for a moment and then drove off. Beth had stopped talking and looked concerned at me. I gestured her to walk to me and she smiled as she did, lowering her head to my chest when she got close enough.

"Are you wet?"

Beth smiled and nodded her head, then remembered and said. "Yes, Martin."

I held out my hand at her dress hem's level. She saw it and raised her dress to her waist, lifted herself slightly and then lowered herself onto my hand. She then walked backward, stopping when my now wet hand was free from her. Beth blushed but stood still.

"You're not comfortable?"

She shook her head. "It is a part of my training. I'm still fighting to control."

"It disgusts you?"

"No, Martin. Most of my adult life I've been told I am worthless, now I find two Masters that love what I can do for them."

It was now that her fight failed and she looked me directly in the eyes. Her eyes misty, her voice barely above a whisper when she spoke, "Now I have one Master that I love so much. I will spend a lifetime proving it to him if he would let me."

Beth watched as I raised my palm to my mouth and licked her wetness from my hand. I then turned it toward her and she walked one pace forward to lick the remainder from my palm.

"I want you to go over to that tree, bend towards the tree, lift your dress, and hug it."

Her facial expression didn't even change. Beth walked over to the tree, lifted her dress, rested the material on the small of her back, and leaned into the tree, holding it tight. By the time I got to Beth, I was so hard and free from my pants. I just held her hips and entered her pussy, the sensation of the butt plug barely separated from my own penis added to the distractions that assaulted Beth now.

Every time I forced myself into her my body, it pushed the butt plug in. Beth groaned and by now, I had my rhythm -- a rhythm that I could keep up for an age. Beth sensed this and clamped her vaginal muscles down on me. When I realized what she was up to, I swiped her ass. Beth groaned and held the tree harder. It now became a tease and torment action between us.

When her pleasure threshold needed a buzz, she would clamp her muscles around my penis and I in turn would swipe her ass even harder than the time before. Her juices now ran freely down both our legs. Her breathing was very ragged now and I knew both Beth and I were close. In one movement I took a short step closer to her, wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other hand, I gave her clit area a sharp swipe, partially hitting myself as I thrust deep into her one final time emptying everything I had into her.

"You may cum now my sweet Beth."

Instantly Beth pushed away from the tree, her muscles now spasmed around my penis. Her whole body shook, and as her knees started to buckle, I took the strain as her own orgasm ravaged her body. When she started to calm down, I twisted and lifted her off her feet, carrying her to the picnic table. Beth looked at the table and then at me.

"Didn't your family ever tell you, you have to eat desert at the table?" I asked.

Understanding quickly dawned on her as I placed her ass on the edge of the table. Beth lifted her skirt and placed a leg either side of me, then lay back on the table. My hands went to her legs pulling them over my shoulder; my face now inches from her puffed and oozing pussy lips. I ran my tongue the full length of her pussy with my hand pushing the butt plug deep into her ass at the same time.

"You may cum if you wish my sweet Beth."

Beth arched her body, her head fully back. Low moans rose from deep within her and escaped her lips. Her fingers clamped the edge of the table as my tongue and lips assaulted her pussy and then her clit. Beth screamed into the early evening air.

We eventually walked back to the cabin and I put the hot tub on a timer so that we could both sleep for a while. I gestured to her that she should sleep at my side. Beth climbed in, moved backwards so I could spoon her body. My thoughts drifted for a while - the day had been a good day. It was then I noticed that Beth was still awake.

"Are you tired Beth?"

"Yes Martin, but I cannot sleep until I know that you are content. It is not the place of a slave to sleep while my Master is troubled."

"You know don't you?"

Beth didn't move. I knew she wanted to, but the only position she would choose would be facing me and that was not permitted until I agreed to it. I tapped her shoulder and she instantly sat up, she was trying so desperately hard to suppress her rebelliousness again. Beth sat cross- legged on the bed, her nakedness so natural to her. I raised myself onto my arm and watched her, so deep in thought now.

"Please my Master, can I speak freely?"

I nodded. Beth looked deep into my eyes, and then shyly looked away for a moment before she found the courage to continue.

"I know why I'm here," She said, looking around the cabin.

"I'm going to be tested soon. When Master John found out who I was, he stopped all my training. I thought I had done something wrong. Master John would tell me nothing and I started to realize I was going to be given away. When I woke one morning and Master John gave me my instruction, a choker, and a plane ticket; he never told me who I was going to meet when I got to the airport."

"When Collette stood in front of me wearing her own choker I nearly fainted. There was a plea in her eyes. I knew my instructions, so kept quiet."

Beth's eyes misted as she recounted her meeting with Collette at the airport, but she held it together well. She told me of the journey to the house and the way Collette talked at the kitchen, but then said nothing else to her. It was killing both of them and they each knew it. It was even harder when Collette showed her to her bedroom gave her instructions, and closed the door.

Beth admitted to crying on the bed. Her own cousin was on the other side of the door and she could do nothing about it. Both their training had taken hold and they simply had to wait. When I had given them both instructions to stay together that night, they talked well into the early hours, and both talked about telling me that they were cousins. It was Beth who forced the issue and made Collette promise not to tell me, at least until she was accepted.

"Which one of you is the more dominant in your relationship?"

Beth went crimson, and then looked down.

"I am. Collette was always submissive and I took advantage of it sometimes. It's also the reason why she took so easily to this lifestyle and it took me longer to accept."

"Do I have to break your spirit to get you to obey me as your Master?"

Beth blinked her eyes that were close to tears now. "No my Master, I know I will always require punishment for actions I may take. You are my Master and have been since the first time I saw you. I will obey anything you ask of me and never flinch when doing it."

"You believe you know why you're here. Explain."

"Master John spoke to me just before I left him. He told me that I would be going on an adventure that would either prove my worth as a slave or prove to me that I would never be a submissive."

Beth's voice now growing stronger, added, "When I stupidly made Collette promise not to tell you, I committed the first and perhaps biggest error of my new life. That was not to trust my Master with the knowledge that we were cousins. I know I cannot take that back, just as I know that you will test me this week to see if I am worthy to be with you and Collette."

"Collette was my first and as such she will always be my first. Your past together will hold no sway over that."

Beth nodded her head, looked down, took a deep breath, and continued. "Collette is my cousin in name only. The day I walked into your house, she became my sister. I will respect that because that is how it is. Thank you for allowing me to speak freely. Master John would not have allowed that."

"Do not compare me to other Masters -- your past life is exactly that. Whether I choose to test you now or in six days time, that will be for me to decide. You are here to obey me and enjoy your holiday if you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Martin."

I opened my arms and Beth moved back into her original position. Within minutes, her breathing had changed and sleep took her from me. Beth was afraid. She would never admit it either to me or Collette, but she was afraid. John had sent me her medical file regarding STD's and HIV's plus all he could find out about her past life and what I managed to glean from Dr Hammond, she was healthy medically -- but not mentally.

Mentally, Beth was afraid of failure but she had another weakness -- trust -- which is why she was being so rebellious. It is her defense mechanism. When she can finally learn to trust and not be afraid to trust, her rebelliousness will fade into nothingness. As my eyes grew heavy, my last thought before I slept was that the next few days would be very interesting indeed. When I awoke, it was obvious by her breathing that Beth was awake.

"Beth, walk outside and check to see if the hot tub is working, please."

Beth moved her body around and looked at my chest. "Yes, Martin. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes," I said as I watched her get out of bed, smile, and walk out of the room. Two minutes later, she was back telling me the tub was ready. I told her I would see her at the tub and that she was to get us both iced teas to drink while we were in the hot tub. Once in the tub, I turned the bubbles on, switching them off when Beth returned. She put down her tray of drinks and stood by the tub, waiting.

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers