Master's New Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,561 Followers

"Beth, you may take your plug out, leave it on the side for now, but wash it and return it to the case later."

I watched as Beth squatted, placed her hand between her legs and with a smile on her face slowly pulled the plug out. Her smile turned to bliss as it inched out of her. Beth was taking pleasure from removing the plug and me watching her made me instantly hard.

"Beth put the plug back in and come into the tub."

There was a look of uncertainty on her face; part of me believed she didn't realize she had been caught enjoying herself. With the plug back in, Beth stood and walked to the tub. I held out my hand so she could use it to support herself as she got into the tub. No sooner had she got in that I turned her around and told her to hold onto the edge of the tub.

I pulled her hips towards me, my hand went below the water to the plug and I pulled it out of her, and tossed it on the decking. My hardness against her open hole, the water now her lubricant as I entered her ass. As I inched my way into her, Beth expelled air, and then used her hands to get a firmer grip against my forward thrusts on the side of the hot tub. Her back arched to allow me easier access to her. My thrusts were slow and gentle, but Beth was holding back, I could feel it.

markelly
markelly
2,561 Followers