Master's New Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

It was Beth who wrapped a towel around me as I entered the cabin, I thanked her and she went into the spare room. Collette came in placed a towel onto the bed and sat on it.

"Now I understand why you are doing all this. I'm sorry."

I sat next to her and held her hand. "Don't be. Over the next few days, you are going to be torn two ways as you see Beth being tested. If it gets too much for you, tell me and I will allow you to return home."

"No, my place is with my Master. I will not leave his side."

I smiled and then we smiled and I kissed her. "Collette we have half an hour before we must leave for our appointment for dinner, can you be ready in less?"

She smiles a mischievous smile. "Lay on your back please, my Master. I have just the answer."

Collette moved off the bed as I lay back onto it. She then stood on the bed, straddled me, turned around, and then lowered herself onto my chest. She then lay across me and moved her pussy up to my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her ass and plunged my tongue into her pussy. Collette let out a low groan and lowered her mouth onto my penis. We had now started to play the "who can make the other cum first" game.

The dinner was exquisite as was the company and hearing the dance music, we all walked to the dance hall, eventually finding a table and I then held out my hand to Beth. Smiling, she took my hand and we headed out to the dance floor. I held Beth close and found her to be an incredible dancer - she moved with me like a second skin.

As I gave Beth a twirl, my gaze was pulled towards the blonde woman now entering the dance hall. Paula exuded sexuality and most of the men's heads turned as she walked, but her stride was calculated and with purpose. Almost systematically, her eyes locked one by one, on the people in the room; sizing them up, assessing them, then moving on to the next person. For a second, she homed in on Beth. Paula paused in her stride and stopped, fixated on her, but her gaze never lifted to me. To Paula, I did not exist. Beth shuddered and looked up at me, smiled, and then replaced her head onto my chest.

Paula had moved to a younger girl leaning against the rail who had been watching the dancing. They spoke for a few minutes and left together. I stored this information. Meanwhile, Collette was being asked to dance by some of the men in the room. Curious to see what would happen, Beth and I returned to our table after our dance.

"When the music starts again, I want you both to get up and dance with each other. You will accept the first invitation to dance with someone else if that person taps you on the shoulder."

Both girls looked at each other but said nothing. The music started and both got up. They laughed when they tried to figure out who should lead and started to muddle into a dance. The music had barely got to the second chorus when a man tapped Collette on the shoulder and she accepted his invitation. Beth looked a little out of place on her own so she walked towards our table only to be intercepted by Paula before she got there. Beth was startled -- she didn't even see Paula approach her.

They talked for a couple of seconds and then Beth held out her hands and she started to dance with Paula. Even as the music stopped and the floor cleared, both women continued to dance and talk until Paula realized they were the only ones left on the dance floor. Beth talked for a few seconds more and then Paula left her in the middle of the floor. Neither Collette nor I said anything to Beth on her return. I waited a few minutes, and when Beth didn't volunteer why she spoke to Paula given the way she left that afternoon, I decided the evening was over.

Back at the cabin, I instructed Beth to take off her dress, put it away, and come to the kitchen. Two minutes later, she was made to stand by the kitchen table and look at six glasses of water. With a terrified look on her face, Beth took a step back.

"Collette please get changed into shorts and top and bring your car keys back with you," I ordered.

Beth pulled the chair out sat down and started to drink the water. I nodded to Collette and she disappeared into our room and came back naked. When Beth finished the water, we walked to the spare room. Beth lay down and I locked the cuffs into place. A few minutes later, Collette and I were out on the porch, the vibrator remote in my hand. Collette just couldn't keep her eyes off it.

"You have had a long day Collette, you may go to bed."

"My place is by my Master's side. Please let me stay."

"Thank you Collette. It's going to be a long night for all three of us."

With that, I pushed the button on the remote for three minutes. Collette lasted until just before sunrise when she fell asleep on my lap. I know on a couple of occasions that night she wanted to say something in Beth's defense. She knew I would have listened, but it would have been futile. As the sun rose above the trees, I put the remote down. Collette was instantly awake and stood ready for me to move. We walked to the spare room and I opened the door.

Collette wanted to be sick. The smell of cum was all pervasive. Beth's beautiful red hair now a tangled sweaty mess. She had been crying and her whole body was covered in sweat. Again, there was another puddle under her ass. Collette rushed to the kitchen and brought back a glass of water. I undid the cuffs and the gag. Beth sat up and screamed so hard I thought she was going to pass out. Collette held Beth in her arms and helped her sip at the water in between bouts of hysterical crying.

I left the room. An hour later, both women joined me on the porch.

"Collette, use our room and the both of you get some sleep."

Beth didn't move. Collette tried to guide her away from what she instinctively knew was going to be a confrontation. As my eyes looked back towards Beth, she knelt on the floor with her head bowed. Instinctively Collette copied her.

"As my Master you have every right to continue this until we go home and I will continue to be put through it. Master, I'm going mad. I don't know how much longer I can hold onto reality. Please punish me in other ways -- or at the very least don't leave me alone in the dark."

"Go with Collette and get some sleep," I answered. "We will discuss this when you have both rested."

Beth raised her head and looked at me. Her eyes had misted, a haunted look spread over her face.

"At this time of day, it will take an hour to warm the hot tub. I will wake both of you when it is warm enough and we will talk then."

Relief washed across her face. Even the dark rings around her eyes almost looked beautiful now. Both the girls got up and went to our room leaving the door open. They slept on top of the bed with Collette holding onto Beth so that even asleep, she knew she was not alone. I switched on the tub and while I waited, made a call. We talked for almost an hour before I closed the phone.

As promised, on the hour, I woke the girls and they accompanied me to the tub. Beth and I sat facing each other with Collette on my right.

"Are you a lost cause, Beth?"

"No Martin, I'm a novice that makes stupid mistakes."

"But I can't feel that I trust you. We are a family and as such, we look after each other, and protect one another. So far, all you have done is look out for yourself and that makes this family vulnerable. I can't allow that. Your family ties brought you here because it was felt that you would make a strong family even stronger. What you're doing is making it weaker with your rebelliousness."

There was a pause that seemed to last an eternity.

"Would you prefer me to leave?"

"To complete your training is easy. With both Collette's and my help, it can be done within a year, but I'm starting to think the real question is, do you really want to be here?"

Before Beth could answer, Paula, wearing a business suit and her hair in a ponytail, came around the back of the cabin. She was with a man who introduced himself as the owner of the lake resort and cabins. He went on to say that Paula had filed a complaint that I was holding a woman in this cabin against her will.

Paula pointed towards Beth. "That's the woman. I have talked to her on a couple of occasions and she has admitted that she doesn't want to be here, but that this man is holding her against her will."

The owner was now reaching for his phone.

Beth raised her hand as if she was still at school. "Before you call the Police, may I say something?"

We all looked at Beth.

"This woman has been chasing me and making sexual advances to me even though I have said on several occasions that I love this man. Finally at a dance last night, I told her I would call the Police if she ever tried to speak to me again. I'm sorry sir, but this woman is just here to cause trouble."

Paula was practically apoplectic. "How dare you say that? It's all lies. If he is not holding you against your will, then how come I've heard you scream for the last two mornings? It wasn't a scream of pleasure, that's for sure."

Beth stood up revealing her totally naked body to the owner. "That's because this man has the biggest cock I've ever seen and for the last two mornings, I've tried to get it into my tiny pussy. If you're still here tomorrow morning, my scream will be pleasure rather than pain because I almost managed it this morning and I aim to have another crack at it tomorrow. It's going in here if it takes a full week of screams."

The owner tried desperately to hide a smirk as he checked out Beth's body. I have no doubt my standing just went up a few notches as well. I did err on the side of caution and not stand up to disprove Beth's story. The owner took Paula by the arm and maneuvered her back to her own cabin and I have no doubt off the premises. Paula's screams that it was all lies faded into the distance.

Both Collette and I looked at Beth as she in turn looked at me and asked if I wanted breakfast now? I nodded my head and Beth left the tub with Collette in hot pursuit. With both girls now wrapped in towels and set about breakfast, all I could do was sit and shake my head in wonder at Beth. We spent the day at the side of the lake and both girls asked to be topless. Who was I to say no? We all sat and watched the sun set over the lake and then headed back to the cabin.

It was seven o'clock when my phone rang once and stopped. I called both the girls into the dayroom and asked them to sit down. I then walked to the door and opened it. Paula was standing outside and walked in, followed by the young girl from the dance. The look of shock on Beth's face meant I could still keep her off balance when I chose to and that pleased me.

"Beth allow me to introduce you to Mistress Paula."

"So Master Martin has a big cock, huh? It's a shame I'm gay. Otherwise, I may wish to find that out for myself."

We all watched as Beth sat on the couch her mouth kept opening and shutting like a fish out of water.

Paula walked up to Beth and said. "Stand."

Beth did so instantly. Paula walked around her once again eyeing up her naked form and then sat in the chair I had just vacated.

"She has a lot of promise, Martin," said Paula. "Even I was fooled by her when she told me so many things that were going on here and her not wanting to be here. I actually started to think something was amiss. Under other circumstances young lady, I would punish you severely for being thrown off the premises."

All Beth could do was stand there and blush. I asked Collette to make us all coffee, Paula nodded to her young friend and she went to help in the kitchen leaving us both alone with Beth.

"Beth, many times you have said your training is incomplete. Yes it is, so I'm going to give you a chance to change that. Mistress Paula has offered to train you and return you to me in one year's time. She will not hold what has happened here against you since it was your test and she herself wanted to see if you could pass."

"That is one option," I added. "The other is that you will return to Master John for six months and then on to Mistress Paula for the remainder. Again you will return to us at year's end. We have not decided which of these options it will be yet, so prepare yourself for travel on our return to the house."

It was killing Beth not saying anything and since neither of us had asked for her opinion, she would not give it. Paula and I spent the rest of the evening in deep conversation discussing the pros and cons of both options. We had sent all three of the girls out to the hot tub for a soak leaving the door open in case we needed something. At one stage, I called Collette in so she could make something for us to eat.

She in turn asked if she could have the help of the other girls. We both agreed and then got back to our conversation about Beth. It was late into the evening when we both decided to let the girls sleep while we continued our plans for Beth, but we insisted the door stay open in case we needed anything. It was gone one in the morning when Beth walked into the room and got onto her knees and lowered her head to the floor.

Beth couldn't be more submissive in her posture if she tried and even then we continued to talk about her like she wasn't there for a full twenty minutes before we asked her why she was here since neither of us had called for her.

"Please Master and Mistress, may I be allowed to say something?"

I looked at Paula and nodded my head. "No. Now go back to bed and let us finish our plans for you. How dare you interrupt us? This puts a whole new light on things. Leave us."

I called Collette and she came immediately. I told her to switch on the hot tub and take Beth back to bed. She was to make sure that all three of them would take it in turn to be awake. This interruption from Beth meant that we would have to adjust her training now and we would need refreshments and food served at the hot tub. Collette mentioned that she had turned on the tub before going to bed just in case it was needed by either or both of us.

We both thanked her. I told Beth to undress Paula and then we walked out to the tub leaving the door open. Neither of us had noticed that Collette had changed girls, now Beth sat by the door as we talked occasionally getting up to fill a glass or going to the kitchen for something.

"NO!!"

We both stopped talking and looked up Beth was by the tub on her knees.

"No, what?" I asked

"Please Master and Mistress. I have a choice. Yes I'm a novice but without Master Martin and my sister, I have no home. Regardless of when I would be returned to them, they are my life. I would rather go mad with the punishment you inflicted on me those two nights than be away from both of you for a year."

I looked up, Collette was standing behind Beth. Slowly she got onto her knees as well with a look of great sadness on her face. Her actions said everything. She didn't need to add anything.

"Both of you go to bed. We will discuss this with both of you in the morning when you have had a real sleep and wake refreshed. And Beth, your opinion will be listened to."

Beth raised herself and smiled. Collette did the same behind her and they got up and left closing the door behind them. Paula stood, lifted her leg over me, and lowered herself onto my hard penis, gently moaning as she did so.

"I can't believe I lost that bet. I almost had her. Another hour and she would have been mine for a whole week. If this ever gets out that I'm fucking you, I will never live this down. You do have a good dick though. Just make sure I don't scream. I can't see you getting away with blaming Beth this time."

Slowly Paula lifted and lowered herself gently moaning as she did so. "Distract me I don't want to cum too early. How did you know she would stand up for herself?"

I took advantage of the fact that Paula had both of her hands on the tub to steady herself and played with her nipples, sucking and biting on one while I twisted the other. Paula sucked in air and tried to stifle another moan.

"You bastard! You're playing dirty."

"I see you didn't take much notice of the notes John put in her file. She trusted Collette with her life, but she talked a good talk about trusting me, standing up to you in front of the owner showed me she now trusted me. Pretty soon the rebelliousness will go and my house will have harmony again. Between me and Collette, we'll sort her out in no time and I will warn John that if he ever finds another cousin in the background again I will break his neck."

With that I lifted Paula off and moved her towards me pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as I could. She slowly sank down onto my penis filling her ass. I brought a hand down between us so I could rub hard on her clit. Paula bit down on my shoulder and screamed a silent scream into it.

"One of these days I'm going to win a bet with you and tear you a new one. I'm a lesbian for fuck's sake. I'm not supposed to be enjoying this. Oh fuck, yes right there, that feels sooo good."

I sensed her before Paula noticed Collette enter the hot tub. I felt Paula's body stiffen.

"Ok this isn't good. Collette you're supposed to be asleep."

"It is ok, Mistress. I have told your slave that she is free to enjoy Beth. Both will be busy for a few hours and then sleep for the rest of the morning no doubt."

"How did you know about us?"

"I've known for over a year, Mistress. I know every inch of my Master's body and I have never bitten him. I knew he had gone to see you, Mistress. I also knew Mistress was a lesbian and despised men. In conversation, Master admitted that he had not seen anyone else. I read Sherlock Holmes when I was at college and there is a quote in one of his books: 'Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.' "

Collette continued, "Since I knew in my heart that Master would never have sex with any other slave than me and now Beth, it was you who had bitten him. To get that close, you would have been intimate."

Up until this point, Paula still hadn't moved. Lowering herself back onto my fingers and penis, she moaned again. I could see she wanted to close her eyes and enjoy this but both girls where now locked into eye contact.

"You know I can break you in two don't you?" asked Paula.

Collette simply nodded and said nothing.

"Threats are going to be a waste of time on you aren't they?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will get towels for you both. I'm sure you would both be more comfortable in the Master's bedroom."

Collette left and a minute later returned with two towels. She dried us both and then herself.

"I'm sure I'm playing into this lecherous bastard's hands here but I want you to join us, Collette."

I made a mental note to keep an eye on Collette. As my first, she runs the house and now with Beth by her side, she seems to have taken on a position of senior and amongst equals that can never be permitted to happen. Now, I also wonder just how much I'm being manipulated. Paula touched on it but she failed to notice the looks she was getting from Collette. She had maneuvered this into her threesome. I knew bringing her into my secret about Paula was a risk and now I had seen how she had used it to her own advantage.

It seemed Collette was happy being my slave just as long as it suited her. Now she used that to her advantage. She had also taken a risk and as such, had given herself away and she knew I would not allow that. As the door to the bedroom shut, Paula took Collette by the hair and forced her to her knees, straddled her shoulder and forced Collette's face into her pussy. Paula's dominance as a mistress was coming to the fore now. I smiled. Far back in the recess of my mind, a plan was forming to punish Collette and make her regret thinking she was more than my wife and my slave.

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers
12